Zone1 Woman Whose Racist Rant in Pizza Shop Went Viral Faces Up to 6 Months in Jail

I don’t get it. A racist woman yelled at an illegal immigrant, and she goes to jail? Why aren’t the thugs assaulting innocent people on the streets of New York going to jail, but instead being let out on bail?

White woman screaming: to jail for you!
Black thugs knocking out Jews and Asians: you’re free on bail

Double standards, depending on skin color.

It's obvious you have no idea of the what the Civil Rights Act of 1964 states because it doesn't contain any verbiage that conveys preferential treatment on any particular group of people. Instead it makes unlawful acts against others that are motivated by or because of their membership in any of the protected classes that are enumerated in the act, such as race, color, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religions, etc. Explain how the act is unconstitutional.

SCOTUS has ruled that the Klan has the right to burn crosses in spite of the history of them and other white racists using cross burning as a method of intimidation against Black people and knowing that many times the cross burning is a precursor to violewas one of the most despicable laws ever passed because nce against them. How can you claim that our government has made despicable laws when this ruling has stood all of this time and has been deemed a protected expression of free speech or freedom of expression?

Do you agree that the Klan should have the right to burn crosses considering their history and do you think they're smart enough to lie about their reason for doing so (NOT to intimidate). This is what SCOTUS has ruled is (erroneously in my opinion for what's it worth) First Amendment protected activity.
The filthy ass 1964 Civil Rights Act is one of the most despicable laws ever passed because it limits Liberty.

I should have the right to discriminate against anybody I want even if it is because of their race, religion or national origin. The government should not be in the business of telling me who I have to accommodate. That should be my decision.

It is a basic concept of Liberty and understanding that the government should not be in the business of telling us how to run our lives.

Liberals believe that the government should run our lives and tell us what to do and not what to do including creating protected classes. Us Libertarians believe the government should not be telling us who we can hire, fire, sell our houses to or serve at our lunch counters.

The other problem I have with the Act is that it is selectively enforced. For instance, those deranged woke shitheads at American Airlines recently proclaimed that they are going to hire 50% of their new pilots to be minorities and queers. Anybody but White Males. Way out of whack with demographics and blatant discrimination that will never be enforced. Many more examples.

Forum List

Back