Play Stupid games win stupid prizes woman seen licking ice cream in viral video faces up to 20 yrs i

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Between you and this kinda crap and the 2aguy posting every single person who is shot in countries with gun control its difficult to find any real threads.

Between you and this kinda crap and the 2aguy posting every single person who is shot in countries with gun control its difficult to find any real threads.

It seems you troll all of them.

Throw the book at that stupid bint

Saw the video on the news earlier this week. Personally I wouldn't push for all that much jail time as much as I like to see her put to work doing community service. That and being charged for every tub of ice cream they pulled from the freezer. She has a good bit of growing up to do.

Where's your fine offering?

A woman is facing up to 20 years in prison for “tampering with a consumer product” after a video of her opening a gallon of Blue Bell ice cream, licking it, then putting it back into the grocery store freezer went viral on social media.
Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes: Woman Seen Licking Ice Cream in Viral Video Faces Up to 20 Years in Prison
----------------------------------

Well then now you known why going out ot eat is also getting to be less fun.

I don't know about 20 years, but that bitch does need to have her ass kicked up around her ears.

^^^ Were the donuts in that clip actually touched because it doesn't look like they were in my opinion. To me, instead of licking them, the girl and the guy look like that they are only sniffing them which I do not see anything wrong with.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. That girl who licked the ice cream, if she gets 20 years for what she did, it will be her sticking fault and only hers or should I say her licking fault and only hers? :) :) :)

^^^ Were the donuts in that clip actually touched because it doesn't look like they were in my opinion. To me, instead of licking them, the girl and the guy look like that they are only sniffing them which I do not see anything wrong with.

Holly

P.S. That girl who licked the ice cream, if she gets 20 years for what she did, it will be her sticking fault and only hers or should I say her licking fault and only hers? :) :) :)
Putting your nose and what is breathed close to food is not okay.

Holly

Yes, she actually licked them (some of them). At another time not in the video she apologized for doing so.

^^^ If she apologized, good, but not good enough. With this being a "Talk is cheap." kind of world, she needs to do more than just talk. Paying for what she tampered with would be the more thorough thing to do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Just came back from the store with a 1/2 gallon of Blue Bell ice cream. I have not checked to see if it has already been licked.

Holly

As despicable as that woman's action was, 20 years is a bit extreme for what amounts to a gross, random prank. I think maybe a year or two and massive fines will give the bitch some incentive never to do that again.

Holly

Arianna Grande, the donut licker, admitted to licking the donuts, and was forced to apologize. She was probably high, and just being stupid, which drugs tend to do to people.

I doubt she gets any jail time at all. She'll probably get a fine and maybe some community service hours, which is appropriate for what she did.

A woman is facing up to 20 years in prison for “tampering with a consumer product” after a video of her opening a gallon of Blue Bell ice cream, licking it, then putting it back into the grocery store freezer went viral on social media.
Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes: Woman Seen Licking Ice Cream in Viral Video Faces Up to 20 Years in Prison
----------------------------------

Well then now you known why going out ot eat is also getting to be less fun.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back