Zone1 Woman Whose Racist Rant in Pizza Shop Went Viral Faces Up to 6 Months in Jail

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
Wow, this article contains it all - the triggering event, the meltdown, the accusations of others being racists, the truthful declaration (my favorite part) of who the actual racist is and of course, the "sorry/not sorry" apology including all of the reasons she is not "really" a racist, why her bad (and racist) behavior should be forgiven and why everyone should instead feel sorry for her.

Yep, this is definitely ringing a bell ...

1678566843456.png

1678566973111.png

1678567187852.png
1678567309934.png

1678567391160.png

Woman Whose Racist Rant in Pizza Shop Went Viral Faces Up to 6 Months in Jail

Last edited:
"Ethic Intimidation".

My god these Moon Bats are shitheads. They never heard of the First Amendment.

These stupid Moon Bats that created that law have no understanding of the Constitution.

Great example of how fucked up things can be if we give the Moon Bats political power.

So based on that, Maxine Waters shoud be doing at least 20 years, with fat lesbians with tatooes sitting on her face every night.

They want to replace us, genocide us here and over there.

"Ethic Intimidation".

My god these Moon Bats are shitheads. They never heard of the First Amendment.

These stupid Moon Bats that created that law have no understanding of the Constitution.

Great example of how fucked up things can be if we give the Moon Bats political power.
This is not a First Amendment situation, assuming you're referring to freedom of speech. The First Amendment prohibits the government from infringing upon the freedom of expression or free speech rights of "the people". It has nothing to do with and offers no protection to an idiot going on a racist tirade against another person because of their actual or perceived race, nationality, etc.

We've been telling you all forever than being a racist asshole is not just a bad look, there finally are repercussions for attacking, harassing and threatening others due to their protected class status - race, ethnicity, religion, gender, orientation, etc.

At least since 1964 this has been the law.

This is not a First Amendment situation, assuming you're referring to freedom of speech. The First Amendment prohibits the government from infringing upon the freedom of expression or free speech rights of "the people". It has nothing to do with and offers no protection to an idiot going on a racist tirade against another person because of their actual or perceived race, nationality, etc.

We've been telling you all forever than being a racist asshole is not just a bad look, there finally are repercussions for attacking, harassing and threatening others due to their protected class status - race, ethnicity, religion, gender, orientation, etc.

This is the government punishing free speech. Despicable, isn't it?

The government saying that you may say some words (that they approve) but not others.

The 1964 Civil Rrights Act is one of the most despicable laws every passed by Congress and it is unconstitutional. By the way, the goddamn Libtards violate the Act all the time with preferential treatment based on race and other things .

Wow, this article contains it all - the triggering event, the meltdown, the accusations of others being racists, the truthful declaration (my favorite part) of who the actual racist is and of course, the "sorry/not sorry" apology including all of the reasons she is not "really" a racist, why her bad (and racist) behavior should be forgiven and why everyone should instead feel sorry for her.

Yep, this is definitely ringing a bell ...

View attachment 764730
View attachment 764731
View attachment 764732 View attachment 764733
View attachment 764734
Woman Whose Racist Rant in Pizza Shop Went Viral Faces Up to 6 Months in Jail
I feel sorry for you.

I feel sorry for you.
Nothing to say about this woman's horrible and apparently unlawful behavior according to the laws in the state of Texas, Pennsylvania (thanks to toobfreak) instead you want to take pot shots at me for posting it?

What about this situation causes you to feel sorry for me, instead of the perpetrator or her victims?

Last edited:
This is the government punishing free speech. Despicable, isn't it?

The government saying that you may say some words (that they approve) but not others.

The 1964 Civil Rrights Act is one of the most despicable laws every passed by Congress and it is unconstitutional. By the way, the goddamn Libtards violate the Act all the time with preferential treatment based on race and other things .
It's obvious you have no idea of the what the Civil Rights Act of 1964 states because it doesn't contain any verbiage that conveys preferential treatment on any particular group of people. Instead it makes unlawful acts against others that are motivated by or because of their membership in any of the protected classes that are enumerated in the act, such as race, color, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religions, etc. Explain how the act is unconstitutional.

SCOTUS has ruled that the Klan has the right to burn crosses in spite of the history of them and other white racists using cross burning as a method of intimidation against Black people and knowing that many times the cross burning is a precursor to violence against them. How can you claim that our government has made despicable laws when this ruling has stood all of this time and has been deemed a protected expression of free speech or freedom of expression?

Do you agree that the Klan should have the right to burn crosses considering their history and do you think they're smart enough to lie about their reason for doing so (NOT to intimidate). This is what SCOTUS has ruled is (erroneously in my opinion for what's it worth) First Amendment protected activity.

She was ignorant and wrong, but I don't think we should be able to criminalize rude and ignorant behavior.

The 14th amendment made all the other amendments apply individually, not just a restriction on the federal government.
So this woman does have the protected right of free speech, even if rude.

Forum List

Back