Woman throws shoe at Hillary Clinton in Vegas

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Watch Hillary Clinton dodge a shoe on stage - CNN.com Video

The video is there to see. Gotta say, Hillary handled it really well:

"My goodness, I didn't know the solid waste management was so controversial".

Will be interesting to see who the woman was and what she stands for. She was not credentialed for the event - she slipped in.

This will be fun to watch!

I remember when that one nut threw his shoes at former Pres. Bush, who also showed good reflexes and got out of the way.

I'm not a fan of Hillary politically but this is despicable behavior on the throwers part

Our political leaders deserve respect, no matter their politics. Any member of my family would have given the thrower a Sonny Corleone Garbage can lid beating had we caught them in the act.

It's not funny.

• Banned
I'm not a fan of Hillary politically but this is despicable behavior on the throwers part

Our political leaders deserve respect, no matter their politics. Any member of my family would have given the thrower a Sonny Corleone Garbage can lid beating had we caught them in the act.

It's not funny.

Wow. I am impressed. I am gonna rep you for that, too.

I also agree with you.

It could be she (the thrower) is just a loner, a whacko. Could be she is far, far left, or far, far Right, and it could be it just doesn't matter.

The practice of thowing shoes as a sign of disrepect or plain old hatred, if I understand the tradition correctly, stems from the Middle East. I was impressed at how former Pres. Bush dodged the shoes and maintained his composure.

There are better ways to let out pols know that we don't like what they are doing or what they stand for.

Bravo, CF, bravo. Respect!

I guess we, as a nation, have a history of throwing tomatoes and eggs at public speakers so this shoe throwing incident shouldn't be alarming, should it? I didn't feel secure when the story broke because it shows a lot of rage against public fignres. Sign of the times.

• Banned
Who throws a shoe? Honestly?
[MENTION=39530]AceRothstein[/MENTION] -

Different cultures have different ways of essentially saying "fuck off".

In Greece, suddenly showing both palms, with the fingers toward they sky (which usually means "halt" or "wait a minute") to someone means "fuck off."

In many Arab/Islamic nations, throwing shoes means "fuck off", cuz who knows what kind of dog crap those shoes have already stepped on.

In Afghanistan, Iran and part of Italy, the "thumbs up" sign that people like to give (which usually means "well done" or "cool") means "ride on my cock, you sonofabitch".

So, I have learned in my travels that not only do gestures have meaning, but the meaning varies, depending upon where you are.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Q3eTSbC3neA#t=177]Oh Brother where Art Thou - Dees Boys is Masegenated! - YouTube[/ame]

And the person who threw the shoe faces federal charges. :lmao:

Yeah, that's fitting. Maybe a drone strike for that lady who threw the shoe is in order.

Watch Hillary Clinton dodge a shoe on stage - CNN.com Video

The video is there to see. Gotta say, Hillary handled it really well:

"My goodness, I didn't know the solid waste management was so controversial".

Will be interesting to see who the woman was and what she stands for. She was not credentialed for the event - she slipped in.

This will be fun to watch!

I remember when that one nut threw his shoes at former Pres. Bush, who also showed good reflexes and got out of the way.

I thought she handled it like a pro. This busch league stuff shouldn't happen. Your clip missed the best part she had a witty clip about her playing softball!

Press so far has been mum so far on who and what this woman is about.

The identity of the shoe-thrower (and mugshot) has been released by the Las Vegas police:

article-shoe-0411.jpg

Her name is Alison Michelle Ernst (36 years old) and this isn't the first time she has tried to disrupt events. She comes from Arizona.

She was obsessed with Colorado mass-killer James Holmes:

Hillary Clinton's accused shoe-thrower 'obsessed' with Colorado mass shooter James Holmes - NY Daily News

She even filed a weird lawsuit, claiming that Holmes exists inside her head.

She said of mass-killer Holmes:

James enters my head like Dennis Quaid in ‘Innerspace’ and he zooms to my heart and plays with it and forces me to care for him.

Ok, so we are dealing with a total nut here. She is looney-tunes.

Also reported here in Phoenix local news:

Phoenix Woman Accused of Throwing Shoe at Hillary Clinton

Forum List

Back