Woman saved from predator on train

I think it is indeed staged, but COULD happen somewhere, sometimes like that right?
Reminds us that you are so Gullible .

It was a class of youngsters from a Drama class/school trying to make some cash .

You need to get your brain into gear if you cannot spot kiddy stuff fakes within seconds .
No wonder you swallow MSM garbage ,

Reminds us that you are so Gullible .

It was a class of youngsters from a Drama class/school trying to make some cash .

You need to get your brain into gear if you cannot spot kiddy stuff fakes within seconds .
No wonder you swallow MSM garbage ,
But it could happen like that.

But it could happen like that.
You are as Fake as that video .
100%.
Employing the "If" argument always is a sign of a weak education .
You could wake up one day and stop lying to us .
But that in itself is the Flying Pigs rejoinder .

I like how a man stood up to save her and defend her sometimes people just look away, he is a true Knight

That was fake. The girls acting was terrible, the guys was even worse. The biggest giveaway was the perfect clarity video, as if we were watching a sitcom on tv. That wasnt filmed on a phone. That was a production camera.

The punch was terrible and he instantly stopped struggling on the ground, despite not being effectively controlled grappling wise.

That was fake. The girls acting was terrible, the guys was even worse. The biggest giveaway was the perfect clarity video, as if we were watching a sitcom on tv. That wasnt filmed on a phone. It was a production camera.
Why does it even matter, it could happen somewhere like that. There are predators on the train, maybe it is to show a message, how it could be?

Why does it even matter, it could happen somewhere like that. There are predators on the train, maybe it is to show a message, how it could be?
I sure wish it would happen like that, but sadly it is rare as fuck that a bystander steps in when someone is acting dangerously in public. Chivalry is gone these days.

You just do not know how to listen , learn and re-calibrate .
If only you were spreadable , we could sell you as concrete .

Forum List

Back