Woman Points Firearm At Police and Does Not Get Shot (She's White)

So you're suggesting the officer shouldn't' shoot someone that is pointing a gun at them??? This cop was very stupid and took real chances not firing.

I'd think that the police are now SHELL SHOCKED and worried about the ramifications of a justifiable act with the current WAVE of CRITICISM from a left wing press, a black activist group making huge money from it, and a Federal government that has been proven to be bigoted against police for the last 6 years!

Also the DEATH THREATS to their families by these activist scum and their paid and unpaid supporters would be a primary concern.

So you're suggesting the officer shouldn't' shoot someone that is pointing a gun at them??? This cop was very stupid and took real chances not firing. Not every officer values his own life as much as another.

Who is "you"?

Op...you seemly think cops that put their ass on the line shouldn't have the legal ability to fire their guns when they must.

So you're suggesting the officer shouldn't' shoot someone that is pointing a gun at them??? This cop was very stupid and took real chances not firing. Not every officer values his own life as much as another.

Who is "you"?

Op...you seemly think cops that put their ass on the line shouldn't have the legal ability to fire their guns when they must.

Quite the opposite. You know nothing of me. I think that cops have every right to a justified kill if it is absolutely necessary, and that is also what the law says. But why did they not respond to this woman, then?

Oh, so pointing a gun directly at a cop after having put holes in things all over the neighborhood with that gun is somehow not a threat.

Aha.... totally logical, in a RWNJ sort of way....
And yet just the other day a BLACK man shot up a building and when confronted pointed his weapon at the cops and pulled the trigger. He was not shot. So much for that claim.

Link? Photo? Video? Audio? Eyewitnesses?

Don't worry, we can wait. We know how sloooooowwwww Conservatives can be.
Sorry I am not your servant, there was an entire thread on it. Are you admitting you missed a thread on cops NOT shooting someone? Perhaps you were to busy advocating others shoot cops or busy claiming cops are evil?

I work for a living and no, I don't read every thread. You mentioned it, Bubba, now is time for butter with the fish!
Ahh so you doubt me? Perhaps one should check their sources before claiming anything?

Black dude aims gun at cops and pulls trigger only to find gun is empty. Ooops US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Thanks for the link.

See, it was not that difficult, and only cost you maybe 1/10th of a calorie! Rejoice!

Who is "you"?

Quite the opposite. You know nothing of me. I think that cops have every right to a justified kill if it is absolutely necessary, and that is also what the law says. But why did they not respond to this woman, then?

Quite frankly we don't have enough information to make any guesses in this case. The article says she did point the gun at an officer, but no further details.

Who is "you"?

Your claim they are murdering blacks is a lie, why didn't they shot the black kid that not only pointed a firearm at them but pulled the trigger?

Vigilante you are trying to smarten up a chump that you are opposed to politically. That is not wise you might succeed.

Who is "you"?

Your claim they are murdering blacks is a lie, why didn't they shot the black kid that not only pointed a firearm at them but pulled the trigger?

Where exactly did I make that claim? Please produce a posting of mine that says that. Or I will just call you out for the liar that you are.

Who is "you"?

Twice as many whites are gunned down by cops every year. Yet, people like Stat doesn't care to understand real stats??? This guys says he's someone that does them, but won't seek them as they're.

Who is "you"?

Twice as many whites are gunned down by cops every year. Yet, people like Stat doesn't care to understand real stats??? This guys says he he someone that does them, but won't use real facts.

I am interested in many forms of stats. Why, I may just start collecting stats on how easy it is to set you off like a rocket to butthurt-land.

Who is "you"?

Where exactly did I make that claim? Please produce a posting of mine that says that. Or I will just call you out for the liar that you are.
One does not have to say specific words rather a pattern of comments point to an opinion that one holds.

Who is "you"?

But you already have an answer for that, don't you? It fuels your passionate participation on this thread. Go on, you can say it. The first step is to admit you have a problem.

Just say the words "I am a racist" and your recovery can begin. 12 step can't work without that critical FIRST step.

Woman shoots up Hixson neighborhood Local News Times Free Press

Juia Shields was wearing a bullet proof vest and holding her weapon out her car window. When the cops finally pulled her over, she was not shot. But then again she is White.

A 12-Year Old African-American Male points his toy gun at cops and is killed.

Eric Garner (Black) was choked to death, his ruled a homicide.

Michael Brown (Black) was killed by a cop in Missouri because he was "suspected" of stealing cigars that were never found.

Yep, being White means not being killed by cops in America.
So you do not think cops shoot white people?

So why wasn't she shot? She was shooting at cars, potentially endangering lives, and the cops refused to shoot her dead on the spot. Why?

So why wasn't she shot? She was shooting at cars, potentially endangering lives, and the cops refused to shoot her dead on the spot. Why?
Ohh so cops should fire weapons at high speed while chasing someone? How many people you think might get hurt that way?

Forum List

Back