Woman In Ohio Who Called 911 As a Victim, Gets Forcefully Strip Searched Instead

Which friend?

My friends and I have never had any run-ins with the welfare queens in blue (I did get arrested for public drunkeness when I was 18, which I fully deserved because I was being a dumbass).

I just think law enforcement is a waste. Those guys get way too much money and their benefits are rediculous. And apparently they're allowed to gang rape 120 lb. women with impunity.

ETA: Since apparently I hurt your little cop feelings, if it makes you feel any better I've no problem with honest, hardworking Kiwis blowing money on your pension. You guys can work that out yourselves, I've no opinion on the New Zealand's internal affairs.

Hey, I left the job 18 years ago. However, in saying that, I know that US cops are not as highly thought of as NZ cops. Down here they make the top two or three of most trusted occupations every year. And they also make the top three or four of uncorruptable people in this German survey done annually. The US scores about 25th on that list. Plus we have only one force - you guys have county, state and city and even train cops from memory.

I don't have any problem with the guys in this story getting their beans if what is happened is true. There is too much missing info to make an informed opinion IMO. The only thing I really have a problem with at face value is strippign her, but in sayign that female cops were present and they might have asked for assistance. Where did the tape come from anyway? Could be a training video for all we know..

The strip search is weird, but who attacked her? Where is the perpetrator? Where are these witnesses? Are they indepedent witnesses or her friends? We still do not know what the incident was about.

Did you bother to listen to the sound track with the tape? One of her Cousins attacked her. The Cousin who's house she was at called 911 because of the attack. While they are putting her in the car her family are telling her not to worry, she is the victim, everything will work out and be straightened out at the station.

They still haven't explained why they stripped her, why male officers were involved, why they kept her naked for 6 hours with no blanket, why they took her to booking basicly naked.

If you had actually LISTENED to the tape you would know all this.

Fair enough. Sorry for the inflammatory post, but the only thing I thought of while watching the video was it being my mother, sister, grandmother, aunt, girlfriend, etc.

I've no idea why someone made a video recording, but that will make this woman and her husband lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I stand by my assertion that it was a sexual assault.

Did you bother to listen to the sound track with the tape? One of her Cousins attacked her. The Cousin who's house she was at called 911 because of the attack. While they are putting her in the car her family are telling her not to worry, she is the victim, everything will work out and be straightened out at the station.

They still haven't explained why they stripped her, why male officers were involved, why they kept her naked for 6 hours with no blanket, why they took her to booking basicly naked.

If you had actually LISTENED to the tape you would know all this.

Yeha, but you have no idea what happened when the police turned up. For all you know it coulda been two drunks having a brawl and the cops were called to sort it out and she started mouthing off and being obnoxious (drunks tend to do that) and she got binned for that.

I didn't see anything sexual about the strip search. The male deputy is holding onto her. Two female deputies are doing the stripping. They asked her to strip, she refused. Tough luck for her I guess..

I didn't see anything sexual about the strip search. The male deputy is holding onto her. Two female deputies are doing the stripping. They asked her to strip, she refused. Tough luck for her I guess..

(1) Please call it what it was - a SEXUAL ASSAULT.

(2) If this happened to a woman you happened to care about, you'd be singing a different tune.

(3) The shaved-head stormtrooper was leering at her ass in the video, and I wouldn't be surprised if he went home and jacked off after his shift ended.

(4) She and her husband will be awarded millions of dollars and some deputies will lose their jobs over this. Tough luck for them I guess.

Yeha, but you have no idea what happened when the police turned up. For all you know it coulda been two drunks having a brawl and the cops were called to sort it out and she started mouthing off and being obnoxious (drunks tend to do that) and she got binned for that.

There is no evidence they ever ask her to strip. In fact she said they ask her if she ever thought of killing her self and she replied now or ever? And they then knocked her down and stripped her without ever telling her why.

Given the information I have seen so far I chose to believe her and not them.

Which friend?

My friends and I have never had any run-ins with the welfare queens in blue (I did get arrested for public drunkeness when I was 18, which I fully deserved because I was being a dumbass).

I just think law enforcement is a waste. Those guys get way too much money and their benefits are rediculous. And apparently they're allowed to gang rape 120 lb. women with impunity.

ETA: Since apparently I hurt your little cop feelings, if it makes you feel any better I've no problem with honest, hardworking Kiwis blowing money on your pension. You guys can work that out yourselves, I've no opinion on New Zealand's internal affairs.

GANG RAPE? Is *that* what you call a male officer just holding her arms behind her back, while the two female cops searched her?

Talk about blowing something out of proportion.

Nobody knows shit, yet everyones entitled to their opinions.. Doesn't make a damned one of you right, since nobody from here was there.

GANG RAPE? Is *that* what you call a male officer just holding her arms behind her back, while the two female cops searched her?

Talk about blowing something out of proportion.

Nobody knows shit, yet everyones entitled to their opinions.. Doesn't make a damned one of you right, since nobody from here was there.

exactly..just lay back and enjoy it ...or go to your happy place..and the violation will be over before you know it....baby

Yeah but some of us can afford working speakers.

Logitech, and Altec-Lansing good enough for you? How about I just don't care to hear those annoying beeps every time I get a new message, and also downgraded to a much smaller desk because I didn't want all that crap around...

exactly..just lay back and enjoy it ...or go to your happy place..and the violation will be over before you know it....baby

Is that what you tell your wife/girlfriend to calm her down every Friday night?

Is that what you tell your wife/girlfriend to calm her down every Friday night?

No just victims of sexual molestation by authority's that dare to whine about it and my baby's mutha wouldn't be down with this ..every Friday night nonsense..she needs her lovins more often than that !...but i guess some girls are these "Friday night" types

There is no evidence they ever ask her to strip. In fact she said they ask her if she ever thought of killing her self and she replied now or ever? And they then knocked her down and stripped her without ever telling her why.

Given the information I have seen so far I chose to believe her and not them.

That's fine, but you should disqualify yourself if you are ever called for jury service. I'd hate to have somebody on a jury who only knows half the story.

Don't get me wrong here - you could be completely right. I do find it worrying that you are not in terested in the other side though..

That's fine, but you should disqualify yourself if you are ever called for jury service. I'd hate to have somebody on a jury who only knows half the story.

Don't get me wrong here - you could be completely right. I do find it worrying that you are not in terested in the other side though..

Why am I not surprised? You are supposed to listen to one side and then listen to the other side and then render an informed decision.

Why am I not surprised? You are supposed to listen to one side and then listen to the other side and then render an informed decision.

Yes, He is all for the cops while insisting I am the all for the other side. He would be right, but the difference is the cops are SUPPOSED to protect us and be ethical. They are busy covering up. There was more film of the Jailhouse that the cops either are hiding or refusing to turn over. The second report clearly shows a cop filming separate from the film they have.

And one must still ask why the responding officer had his camera off. Why they kept her naked for 6 hours with no blanket and why the booked her naked.

The police have the burden to prove they did no wrong.

They are even making the claim the obvious strip search was in fact not a strip search at all. If they can, with a straight face, make that claim then forgive me if I want more than " no comment" from them.

Yes, He is all for the cops while insisting I am the all for the other side. He would be right, but the difference is the cops are SUPPOSED to protect us and be ethical. They are busy covering up. There was more film of the Jailhouse that the cops either are hiding or refusing to turn over. The second report clearly shows a cop filming separate from the film they have.

And one must still ask why the responding officer had his camera off. Why they kept her naked for 6 hours with no blanket and why the booked her naked.

The police have the burden to prove they did no wrong.

They are even making the claim the obvious strip search was in fact not a strip search at all. If they can, with a straight face, make that claim then forgive me if I want more than " no comment" from them.

No, I man not ALL for the cops at all. I'm for the truth. YOU are the biased one, not I. I'm questioning the other side. As I said, you might be right. As for cops and cameras - please, like that is important equipment for a cop to carry. Now they have to film themselves 24/7? Who's gonna pay for that? Why not have every job in the country filmed. You'll have an army of Steven Speilberg wannabes - get rid of the unemployment problem I guess. Heck, you can even hire film people to film the film people...

the cops are SUPPOSED to protect us

Supposed to, not required to; see Castle Rock v. Gonzales.

Kinda makes you wonder why we even have police, doesn't it? I say kick these clowns off of welfare and make them get a real job in the private sector. Too bad most cops would be hardpressed to get a job doing anything other than flipping burgers with their GEDs and six weeks at the academy :rofl:

No, I man not ALL for the cops at all. I'm for the truth. YOU are the biased one, not I. I'm questioning the other side. As I said, you might be right. As for cops and cameras - please, like that is important equipment for a cop to carry. Now they have to film themselves 24/7? Who's gonna pay for that? Why not have every job in the country filmed. You'll have an army of Steven Speilberg wannabes - get rid of the unemployment problem I guess. Heck, you can even hire film people to film the film people...

And you would simply, as usual, be wrong. It is required to film in a host of locals across the country.

There is likely more to the story from both sides.

The media did a fine job of publicizing the obvious. What the Sheriff's department didn't do was to openly address the issue.

Until they do, the benefit of the doubt goes to the victim.

Forum List

Back