Woman In Ohio Who Called 911 As a Victim, Gets Forcefully Strip Searched Instead

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
By more than 5 officers, at the county jail. WTF?

http://podblanc.com/?q=node/13519

This is fucking disgusting.

Law Enforcement is becoming way too unnecessarily authoritative and brutal. When harmless college kids, old men, and victims calling 911 for assistance are being handled violently by law enforcement, there's a problem.

You could charactarize some of these incidents that have been happening lately as "isolated", but S.O.P.'s for law enforcement are universal. They come from the DHS. The Feds are telling local law enforcement how to run things, all the way from training to daily SOP.

Anyone here OK with what happened to that woman in that video?

She's drunk...or wasted..

This is a biased report..thanks MSM!!

What does that matter though?

Even if she WAS drunk, it doesn't warrant being treated the way she was treated. In this country, when your brought in for being too drunk and disorderly, you're thrown in the "drunk tank" and let go the next day when you're sobered up.

Where do you see the justification for how she was treated?

Even if she WAS drunk, it doesn't warrant being treated the way she was treated. In this country, when your brought in for being too drunk and disorderly, you're thrown in the "drunk tank" and let go the next day when you're sobered up.

Where do you see she was "manhandled", and abused? Sure, she was stripsearched, which NOBODY likes for ANY reason, I'd imagine.. But (granted, I don't have sound - computer speakers are in a box), I didn't see once where she was being roughly handled, or abused.

You don't know why things were handled the way they were.

I am an ex cop...all I see is a biased report showing cops in a bad light. Why was she arrested? Why did she call 911? Was she a threat to somebody? All you have is a very, very, very biased reporter backed up by her lawyer and husband. The only mitagating factor is she had her dead sister's ID, but we STILL have no idea what she was arrested for. As an ex cop, I can tell you, if I had a mind, I could make Charles Manson look like St Francis of Assisi. Let's put that on TV.......

In other words, your video is too biased, too lacking in evidence, and too exploitive.............

I agree there is more, BUT on the sole charge that they strip searched her they are claiming it is not true and the video is QUITE clear, they stripped her naked WITH male Officers present, participating and the last ones to leave the cell. Further they had no reason to leave her naked in a cell for 6 hours and no reason to not cloth her when they took her for booking.

Ever been in a cell? They are cold as hell ALL the time. She was naked with no cloths in a cell with a open view door, for any and all Male Officers to see her. No banlket, nothing.

Even if she was drunk they had no apparent reason to do that. And their own STATED policy REQUIRES only Female Officers be involved in stripping her. I can not believe they have policy that allows naked prisoners to be left with no means to cover themselves in those cells. Nor that they even have a policy of leaving them naked for 6 hours like that.

She gave the responding officer the wrong ID, so the hell what? The explanation is clear and believable as to why. The Officer treated her as the assailant when SHE was the victim.

It is not the end of the world, but it is damning indeed.

I agree there is more, BUT on the sole charge that they strip searched her they are claiming it is not true and the video is QUITE clear, they stripped her naked WITH male Officers present, participating and the last ones to leave the cell. Further they had no reason to leave her naked in a cell for 6 hours and no reason to not cloth her when they took her for booking.

Ever been in a cell? They are cold as hell ALL the time. She was naked with no cloths in a cell with a open view door, for any and all Male Officers to see her. No banlket, nothing.

Even if she was drunk they had no apparent reason to do that. And their own STATED policy REQUIRES only Female Officers be involved in stripping her. I can not believe they have policy that allows naked prisoners to be left with no means to cover themselves in those cells. Nor that they even have a policy of leaving them naked for 6 hours like that.

She gave the responding officer the wrong ID, so the hell what? The explanation is clear and believable as to why. The Officer treated her as the assailant when SHE was the victim.

It is not the end of the world, but it is damning indeed.

Humor me, simply because I don't feel like hauling my speakers out.

What valid reason is there for walking around with your DEAD sisters ID, and why is it so easily accessible that you'd hand it to a cop without thinking?

I am an ex cop...all I see is a biased report showing cops in a bad light. Why was she arrested? Why did she call 911? Was she a threat to somebody? All you have is a very, very, very biased reporter backed up by her lawyer and husband. The only mitagating factor is she had her dead sister's ID, but we STILL have no idea what she was arrested for. As an ex cop, I can tell you, if I had a mind, I could make Charles Manson look like St Francis of Assisi. Let's put that on TV.......

In other words, your video is too biased, too lacking in evidence, and too exploitive.............

Did you listen? She was ATTACKED and hurt. SHE had someone call 911 because SHE was attacked. She was the victim.

Further if you watch the second tape the responding officer threw her around also and failed to turn on his camera as required until he put her in the vehicle.

Witnesses have stated she was the victim, she was man handled by the responding officer, her story on the ID is accurate. All she did is lean against the officer when he arrived and he threw her against his vehicle.

Further they can not explain why she needed to be stripped to begin with, they can not show she was ever actually asked to remove her cloths and they can not explain why MALE officers stripped her. Nor can they explain why she spent 6 HOURS totally naked in a cell with no blanket or covering with a door that allows officers to view her and possibly other prisoners. They can not explain why they did not cloth her before moving her to booking either.

What valid reason is there for walking around with your DEAD sisters ID, and why is it so easily accessible that you'd hand it to a cop without thinking?

Ever have a family member die? She kept it because she wanted a momento of her sister. She kept it in her wallet because that is where she wanted it. Absolutely nothing weird or strange about that at all. The ID reminded her of her sister.

She explained that all to the arresting officer and he told her to "shut up about her dead sister" when she ask for the ID back. From there it goes down hill, sounds to me like the officer got irritated and they decided to teach her a lesson.

Ever have a family member die? She kept it because she wanted a momento of her sister. She kept it in her wallet because that is where she wanted it. Absolutely nothing weird or strange about that at all. The ID reminded her of her sister.

She explained that all to the arresting officer and he told her to "shut up about her dead sister" when she ask for the ID back. From there it goes down hill, sounds to me like the officer got irritated and they decided to teach her a lesson.

There's everything strange and weird about that, IMO. Carry a normal picture like everyone else, and leave the legal identification at home in your jewelry box. If you're going to insist on doing the creepy, and carrying it with you, it should be secured in a part of your wallet that's not used. It shouldn't be tucked right on top of your own ID. In *that* department, she asked for trouble. It also leaves the door wide open for accusations of identity theft.

There's everything strange and weird about that, IMO. Carry a normal picture like everyone else, and leave the legal identification at home in your jewelry box. If you're going to insist on doing the creepy, and carrying it with you, it should be secured in a part of your wallet that's not used. It shouldn't be tucked right on top of your own ID. In *that* department, she asked for trouble. It also leaves the door wide open for accusations of identity theft.

Absolute bullshit. But then to be expected I guess.

Absolute bullshit. But then to be expected I guess.

On what grounds?

Even John Gacy left his victims IDs at home; tho he kept all of them.

I kept my dead cats ID tags, but I don't carry them with me. :neutral:

Where do you see she was "manhandled", and abused? Sure, she was stripsearched, which NOBODY likes for ANY reason, I'd imagine.. But (granted, I don't have sound - computer speakers are in a box), I didn't see once where she was being roughly handled, or abused.

You don't know why things were handled the way they were.

If you don't have sound, then you DEFINITELY don't know why things were handled that way. Maybe watch it again, when you have sound? Then come back and comment?

If you don't have sound, then you DEFINITELY don't know why things were handled that way. Maybe watch it again, when you have sound? Then come back and comment?

Actually the strip search was handled very well. No unneeded force. However 2 or more men sure as hell shouldn't have been involved at all. Why she was stripped and why they kept her naked for 6 hours and why they did not cloth her for booking all need to be answered. In my opinion from what we know it was totally uncalled for.

There is no valid reason for *using* one's dead sister's ID unless one is stealing her identity.

Everyone saves momentos from people they love. Doesn't mean you pretend its your own identification and show it to the cops.

There is no valid reason for *using* one's dead sister's ID unless one is stealing her identity.

Everyone saves momentos from people they love. Doesn't mean you pretend its your own identification and show it to the cops.

She did not pretend it was her ID. In fact she had no reason to do so, SHE WAS THE VICTIM. But you two go ahead and pretend otherwise.

Ohh and explain why she was strip searched by two men , kept naked for 6 hours and booked naked. Ohh wait I forgot, she was stealing her dead sisters ID so that was all ok.

She did not pretend it was her ID. In fact she had no reason to do so, SHE WAS THE VICTIM. But you two go ahead and pretend otherwise.

Ohh and explain why she was strip searched by two men , kept naked for 6 hours and booked naked. Ohh wait I forgot, she was stealing her dead sisters ID so that was all ok.

The strip search is weird, but who attacked her? Where is the perpetrator? Where are these witnesses? Are they indepedent witnesses or her friends? We still do not know what the incident was about.

Someone posted this on a gun forum that I belong to.

Those deputies are a bunch of crypto-fascist thugs. I hope they all lose their jobs and end up destitute and kicked off of welfare (which is what law enforcement really is, "welfare with badges").

As far as I'm concerned, that woman was sexually assaulted. Too bad the peace officer union thugs have our politicians by the balls, because I'd love to see those fascist fucks charged and sent to prison for 25-to-life. Imagine how the other inmates would treat rapist cops :cool: Especially ones that no longer have their GED, badge and taser :rofl:

Seriously though, I just feel SOOOOO much safer knowing the pigs confiscated that woman's memento of her deceased sister :rolleyes:

Someone posted this on a gun forum that I belong to.

Those deputies are a bunch of crypto-fascist thugs. I hope they all lose their jobs and end up destitute and kicked off of welfare (which is what law enforcement really is, "welfare with badges").

As far as I'm concerned, that woman was sexually assaulted. Too bad the peace officer union thugs have our politicians by the balls, because I'd love to see those fascist fucks charged and sent to prison for 25-to-life. Imagine how the other inmates would treat rapist cops :cool: Especially ones that no longer have their GED, badge and taser :rofl:

Seriously though, I just feel SOOOOO much safer knowing the pigs confiscated that woman's memento of her deceased sister :rolleyes:

Sounds like your friend has had a run in with the law in the past...

Which friend?

My friends and I have never had any run-ins with the welfare queens in blue (I did get arrested for public drunkeness when I was 18, which I fully deserved because I was being a dumbass).

I just think law enforcement is a waste. Those guys get way too much money and their benefits are rediculous. And apparently they're allowed to gang rape 120 lb. women with impunity.

ETA: Since apparently I hurt your little cop feelings, if it makes you feel any better I've no problem with honest, hardworking Kiwis blowing money on your pension. You guys can work that out yourselves, I've no opinion on New Zealand's internal affairs.

Forum List

Back