Woman gets no jail time for murdering baby

What is typical?

hysterical nonsense from anti-choicers.

i haven't yet seen a person...on this board or anywhere else... wise enough to make decisions like that for others.

so how about we let people make their own decisions.

or do we now like the nanny state because it's about something you don't like?

:confused: So if you don't believe in infanticide, you're an "anti-choicer?" :confused:

no one believes in infanticide. i believe you should stay out of women's decisions.

and the hysteria and calling people who think you should keep your religious beliefs out of their decisions murderers doesn't change the fact that you pretend 'small government' types loooooove big government when it tells people what to do with their bodies.

this isn't about your pretense at being more moral than others. it's about what GOVERNMENT should be allowed to interfere with. and all you whiners who cry when someone tells you to pay for health coverage so the rest of us don't pay for your emergency room visits all of a sudden think government should monitor pregnancies?

you don't see the major hypocrisy there?

So did the Nazis.

And Muslims around the world...

And progressive eugenicists.

And a lot of people in the Netherlands.

i haven't yet seen a person...on this board or anywhere else... wise enough to make decisions like that for others.

:confused: So if you don't believe in infanticide, you're an "anti-choicer?" :confused:

no one believes in infanticide. i believe you should stay out of women's decisions.

and the hysteria and calling people who think you should keep your religious beliefs out of their decisions murderers doesn't change the fact that you pretend 'small government' types loooooove big government when it tells people what to do with their bodies.

this isn't about your pretense at being more moral than others. it's about what GOVERNMENT should be allowed to interfere with. and all you whiners who cry when someone tells you to pay for health coverage so the rest of us don't pay for your emergency room visits all of a sudden think government should monitor pregnancies?

Of course people believe in infanticide. It's been around since the beginning time. And the fact that you're calling the people 'anti-choicers' who have a problem with the outcome of this case means that your are at least open to the idea in some circumstances.

And the other stuff your typed has nothing to do with this thread so there's no need for me to respond.

It's wrong but it does make sense. If abortion is legal then infanticide should be and then all forms of murder. This is where liberals are taking us. Here in america we have a democrat president who won't enforce the laws against illegal aliens. MIght as well make everything legal.

Stop being a FUCKING RETARD.

You don't like the Judge's ruling? Don't move to Canada.

You don't wanna hear criticism over your child having preventable birth defects? In every US state doctors perform tubal ligations on women age 40 and above. Their husbands are also eligible for vasectomies.

Because the SCIENCE is clear that old eggs can cause birth defects! The Palin child is not a trophy and should not be drug about as if it is one. Having unprotected sex at age 44 is a dumbass thing to do....and the Palins are not Catholic.

A child pays for the scientific illiteracy of the mother. Sarah Palin is a dumbass.

Regards from Rosie

Birth control is never 100% effective you stupid bitch, and literally thousands of woman over 40 choose to have babies these days. Which is their right. Who are you to suggest they don't because the chances are higher of problems?

Now that I think about this a bit more, is Rosie advocating forced sterilization for adults once they hit the big 4-0?

I dunno. I was 40 when I had my boy, who is being tested for the talented and gifted program...

and older than that when I miscarried the last one, at 24 weeks.

And this has what to do with a woman murdering her newborn baby? You are becoming this heartless and this hacked out for your precious choice??? Really?

You don't like the Judge's ruling? Don't move to Canada.

You don't wanna hear criticism over your child having preventable birth defects? In every US state doctors perform tubal ligations on women age 40 and above. Their husbands are also eligible for vasectomies.

Because the SCIENCE is clear that old eggs can cause birth defects! The Palin child is not a trophy and should not be drug about as if it is one. Having unprotected sex at age 44 is a dumbass thing to do....and the Palins are not Catholic.

A child pays for the scientific illiteracy of the mother. Sarah Palin is a dumbass.

Regards from Rosie

Birth control is never 100% effective you stupid bitch, and literally thousands of woman over 40 choose to have babies these days. Which is their right. Who are you to suggest they don't because the chances are higher of problems?

Now that I think about this a bit more, is Rosie advocating forced sterilization for adults once they hit the big 4-0?

Now that you are done not thinking....

Surgery is more reliable than any other form of birth control. Here in the US doctors perform amniocentesis on women 35 and older...but you left that part out. I had my last son at 37 and amnio showed he was fine.

If amnio shows you have a fetus with birth defects that the fetus has inherited from you the amnio is done early enuff to abort. If you do not you have NOT birthed some damn trophy.

You 2 women are deeply dishonestly flawed.

Regards from Rosie

Back in the real world, women almost always get excused for infanticide, from way back before abortion was illegal. But don't let me inject some actual facts into a pro-life stupidfest. Instead, I'll have some fun with it.

Now, rational people understand how the pro-life dehumanization philosophy pushes infanticide. To a pro-lifer, possessing the sacred human DNA gives rights. Which they define. If a pro-lifers wants to take away those rights, it's convenient for them to simply declare that someone has subhuman DNA, and thus justify snuffing them.

Eugenics is the entire basis of the pro-life movement, you know. At night, they put on their sheets and creep into dark, damp places, where they brag about the genocides they've participated in, and plot which races they'll eliminate in the future.

(I know that made little sense. Point is, it makes more sense than koshergrl.)

So did the Nazis.

And Muslims around the world...

And progressive eugenicists.

And a lot of people in the Netherlands.

Its like you go out of your way to mention Nazis.

Also, nazis and Muslims? And you try to pretend you don't hate Muslims.:eusa_hand:

someone needs to tell people that only nazis are nazis.

Seriously. Are you going to pretend that Muslims don't routinely kill children? In the sex slave trade, also when they make sweeps through villages?

Forum List

Back