Woman fired for refusing to allow a man to use woman's dressing room.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I don't give a fuck what Macy's policy, or the law, says. If my daughter was in a dressing room and a man dressed as a woman walked out of the same dressing room I would object vehemently, complain to the store, the police, and probably beat the crap out of the guy. This is not a religious rights or an LGBT issue, it is pure common sense.

Macy's has fired a Christian woman for refusing to violate her religious beliefs. Her offense? She prevented a man dressed as a woman from entering the women's dressing room.

According to Liberty Counsel, Natalie Johnson says she saw the young man walk out of the women's fitting room and politely told him that he could not go back in because it was for women only. The cross-dressing young man claimed that he is a "female." Johnson said that he was wearing make-up and girl's clothing, but clearly he was a male. The cross-dresser was accompanied by five other individuals.

Macy's fires Christian for protecting women's dressi ...

if the man did not have a legal note that allowed him to use female facilities he was breaking the law. Transgenders that decide to flay their genitals to have them represent another sex are allowed by law to use the others genders facilities before undergoing the opperation to acclimate them to their future lifestyle. However, to my knowledge transvestites are afforded no such access.

So if this man had no legal permission to use female facilities, Macys should be boycotted by the people, fined by the state, and sued by the fired employee.

I remember years ago I worked in a dept store, and security came and asked me to follow for support. Out of the womans dressing room came a man who was poorly disguised as a woman, and he put up a struggle when confronted.

Not saying this "man" in this story was the cut from the same perv swatch, but rules are rules and are put there to prevent wrongs from happening. It sounds more like some gays were having fun and when a square tried to stop them they made sure she was fired. Pretty hatefull on their part.

I don't give a fuck what Macy's policy, or the law, says. If my daughter was in a dressing room and a man dressed as a woman walked out of the same dressing room I would object vehemently, complain to the store, the police, and probably beat the crap out of the guy. This is not a religious rights or an LGBT issue, it is pure common sense.

Macy's has fired a Christian woman for refusing to violate her religious beliefs. Her offense? She prevented a man dressed as a woman from entering the women's dressing room.

According to Liberty Counsel, Natalie Johnson says she saw the young man walk out of the women's fitting room and politely told him that he could not go back in because it was for women only. The cross-dressing young man claimed that he is a "female." Johnson said that he was wearing make-up and girl's clothing, but clearly he was a male. The cross-dresser was accompanied by five other individuals.

It sounds like a stunt to make money and sue the pants off of macys.

She endured expletives from transgender, then got fired for standing firm in her faith.

Nonsense, she was fired for insubordination, which is perfectly legitimate grounds for dismissal, having nothing to do with faith. That one’s faith teaches and encourages discriminatory practices is irrelevant. And employees are not authorized to make company policy nor to decide what policies to follow or not to follow.

She endured expletives from transgender, then got fired for standing firm in her faith.

Nonsense, she was fired for insubordination, which is perfectly legitimate grounds for dismissal, having nothing to do with faith. That one’s faith teaches and encourages discriminatory practices is irrelevant. And employees are not authorized to make company policy nor to decide what policies to follow or not to follow.

If Macys policy is to allow men to use their womens dressing rooms, I think their consumers should be made aware of that policy.

Do you honestly think it is discrimination to tell men they have to use the men's dressing room? If so, does that mean I, as a man, can walk into a women's bathroom anywhere I want to? Or does the discrimination only apply if I put on a dress? Or, is the truth actually that you a flaming idiot who has trouble counting to 1?

I'm not much of a religious man, but that saying "In the end whats right will be wrong and whats wrong will be right" is making alot more sense

Absolutely asinine. I never will understand what it is that makes people think it is all right for a guy to go in the women's bathroom/changing room just because he puts a damn dress on. You have parts that define what restroom you use. Until you take care of them, stick to the fucking correct room....

If your daughter is in a dressing room at Macy's your parenting skills suck.

you do realize its not an open dressing room...you have individual changing rooms....where your privacy is protected....

now with that said....i have been refused use of the men's dressing room....

Pretty soon you will be seeing these in front of the restrooms.

unisex-restroom-sign-md.png

Pretty soon you will be seeing these in front of the restrooms.

unisex-restroom-sign-md.png

No problem with that. I do have a problem with people demanding preferential treatment because they want it. I don't care if you're in a fucking dress, that does not make you a woman....

I'm not much of a religious man, but that saying "In the end whats right will be wrong and whats wrong will be right" is making alot more sense

This may not necessarily be for the collective masses, in general, but rather for those who seek the deepest levels of understanding, the higher plains of enlightenment. It's up to an individual's perception, however...

Do you honestly think it is discrimination to tell men they have to use the men's dressing room? If so, does that mean I, as a man, can walk into a women's bathroom anywhere I want to? Or does the discrimination only apply if I put on a dress? Or, is the truth actually that you a flaming idiot who has trouble counting to 1?

I wear pants... frequently instead of skirts and/or dresses... and if I am out anyplace and have to use the bathroom, I will happily go to the mens' facilities if the women's is unavailable. I usually pick up and clean while I'm in there, too... but no one has ever made it a big deal. I am certain very few people care that I am a woman wearing pants going into the men's bathroom to use the toilet.

If Macys policy is to allow men to use their womens dressing rooms, I think their consumers should be made aware of that policy.

Perhaps the only thing they need to do is change their damned sign to 'CHANGING ROOMS'... instead of specifying gender. As someone previously mentioned, the rooms are individually separate and have 'stall' doors.

For the love of God, Peter, James, and John... Mary's in a dress!

The only thing I'd say about the woman's decision is... I hope that she doesn't take her story to her future employment interviews. It might go more against her than for her. Sometimes it seems that those who carry the Christian name should have a broader understanding... perhaps the problem is not the lack of understanding, but the sharing of certain depths toward understanding. :dunno: I don't envy her.

Last edited:
When a man dressed as a woman goes into a women's dressing room or restroom you have no idea whether it's RuPaul or Norman Bates.

By the time you find out it is usually too late for someone.

When a man dressed as a woman goes into a women's dressing room or restroom you have no idea whether it's RuPaul or Norman Bates.

By the time you find out it is usually too late for someone.

There is a lot of ignorance represented here.

:badgrin:

It's working to some one's advantage.

:eusa_clap:

AND I am sooo enjoying these newest smileys :D

Would you stop this guy from entering the dressing room dressed as a woman?

Coulter+Alien1227743487.jpg

I personally wouldn't, but if that man approached me he would have one less body part. From what I have experienced, men frequently enter women's dressing rooms usually in the company of a girlfriend or wife. The same way women accompany their men in the men's dressing room.

I personally wouldn't, but if that man approached me he would have one less body part. From what I have experienced, men frequently enter women's dressing rooms usually in the company of a girlfriend or wife. The same way women accompany their men in the men's dressing room.

Yeah I don't see a problem with it's not like they are sharing the same dressing space, they still have their privacy. I believe in Europe men and women share bathrooms and dressing rooms.

I draw the line at bathrooms. I know too many women who have been raped in bathrooms. I recall that a little girl was murdered in a woman's bathroom by a man who came in. It happened in 1997 in Primm.

Forum List

Back