Woman Dead in Bed 8 Months Despite Daily Visits

You guys are jumping to conclusions.

What if the old lady had acted no differently in the last 8 months than in the preceding 2 or 3 months?

So she always smelled like a rotting corpse and looked like she was starting to decomp? She never moved, never used the bathroom, never ate or took water...

Her body was found after the 911 caller, whose identity was being withheld by authorities, reported that an elderly woman in the home was unconscious and not breathing.
Unconscious and not breathing? He didn't report she was . . . . decomposing??? Wtf? They didn't notice she was dead? <sniff, sniff> Something stinks and it isn't the dead woman.

Some very very old women are so undernourished and dry and dessicated that depending on the environment in which they live (and die) there may not be a whole lotta decomposing going on.

Odd, but true.

Right and it would seem perfectly normal too if she didn't take a shit for 8 months.

&#9773;proletarian&#9773;;1815346 said:
Were they Conservatives or Liberals?

Does it matter?
It does to the Conservatives.
Because if it turns out her caretakers were liberals, they (the Cons) will be all over this story crying this is proof liberals hate the elderly and want death panels.

But they are worried the caretakers might be conservatives, so they (the Cons) hold back till they can be sure.

Last edited:

Does it matter?
Because if it turns out her caretakers were liberals, they will be all over this story crying this is proof liberals hate the elderly and want death panels.

But they are worried the caretakers might be conservatives, so they hold back till they can be sure.

Uh...Uscitizen is a leftie...he'll be crushed you don't know that. :(

Does it matter?
Because if it turns out her caretakers were liberals, they will be all over this story crying this is proof liberals hate the elderly and want death panels.

But they are worried the caretakers might be conservatives, so they hold back till they can be sure.

I edited my post, I see that it was ambiguous.

I edited my post, I see that it was ambiguous.

Strange then that the only posts on the subject have come from the left. :eusa_whistle:

Does it matter?
Because if it turns out her caretakers were liberals, they (the Cons) will be all over this story crying this is proof liberals hate the elderly and want death panels.

But they are worried the caretakers might be conservatives, so they (the Cons) hold back till they can be sure.

Really? That's just sad - even for you. You should be ashamed.

I'm guessing his/her post was more tongue in cheek than anything else.

This thread is hilarious. And that's just wrong, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Honestly though, I can't stop laughing.

There's no excuse for ppl to be receiving money for caring for her, LIVING WITH HER, and not noticing she's dead. Unless they're all retarded, can't happen. She might not smell or look any worse, but c'mon.

With that disclaimer I have to say...spent this evening at the local nursing home where the kids put on a concert. I was filming the kids and one of the old folks next to me must have shit his or her pants, or something very like.

Still, we all sang Christmas carols, and the dining room was beautiful. The kids performed individually and in groups, it was like 200 degrees in there.

One of the carols, and old favorite. Here is the way the kids sang it:

Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree. Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree. Oh Christmas TREE, Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas TREE oh Christmas tree...Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree.

And deck the halls:

Deck the halls with balls of holly........

I kid you not.

Last edited:
For some reason, when they sang about Balls of holly, it made me think of Gunny.

Does it matter?

Really? That's just sad - even for you. You should be ashamed.

I'm guessing his/her post was more tongue in cheek than anything else.
So was mine, dear. You cons have no sense of humor. :lol:

You guys are jumping to conclusions.

What if the old lady had acted no differently in the last 8 months than in the preceding 2 or 3 months?

You don't think she shed a few skin cells?

Actually, it seems to me (my failed attempt at trying to lighten this thread up a bit notwithstanding) that she probably would have started to decompose and there would have been some "scent" in the air and that somebody SHOULD have seen to it that she was eating and drinking and -- spitballing here -- conscious and maybe even shown some concern that she might be injured or getting bed sores.

It looks like they didn't even bother trying to talk with her. That might have provided an important clue that something was amiss.

So, yeah. I actually do suspect that some of the folks in this story do need a little attention from law enforcement.

Ghoulish story.

We'll see what new information becomes available.

I'm suspicious....

If she was dead...then who was eating all the food that was being delivered to the house each week. :eusa_think:

Methinks someone's been stealing this old lady's food and THAT'S why she's dead!!!

Hey, Xotoxi...

Shutup or I'm not giving the next dead chick's desserts.

hater...

Forum List

Back