Dean:Health Bill gutted or Obama needs faux legacy for his one term presidency

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Dean:Health Bill gutted or Obama needs faux legacy for his one term presidency

Dean

"This is a bigger bailout for the insurance industry than AIG," former Democratic National Committee chairman and medical doctor Howard Dean told "Good Morning America's" George Stephanopoulos today. "A very small number of people are going to get any insurance at all, until 2014, if the bill works.

"We've gotten to this stage ... in Washington where passing any bill is a victory, and that's the problem," Dean said. "Decisions are being about the long-term future of this country for short-term political reasons, and that's never a good sign."

In the Democrats' desire to give something/ anything with the words "health care" on it to give Papa Obama a fake win, they have sacrificied alot of things

For example, even seniors:

How many seniors have to be 'sacrificed' so as to give Papa Obama some kind of legacy for his one term presidency or when is half a trillion cuts good for you- when the MSM and the left say so

CBO: Medicare Cuts Could “Reduce Access To Care Or Diminish The Quality Of Care.” (CBO Director Doug Elmendorf, Letter To Sen. Harry Reid, 11/18/09, P. 1, 17)

$135 BILLION IN CUTS TO HOSPITALS SERVING SENIORS

(CBO, E-mail To Senate Leadership Staff, 11/20/09)

$120 BILLION IN CUTS TO MEDICARE ADVANTAGE

MORE THAN $40 BILLION CUT FROM HOME HEALTH AGENCIES

NEARLY $15 BILLION IN CUTS TO NURSING HOMES

NEARLY $8 BILLION FROM HOSPICES

Tip Moonbattery

obamacare_shovel_ready.jpg

Never believed i would agree with Mr Dean on much of anything. But this so called health Bill has lost it's meaning and needs to be 100% scrapped.

Never believed i would agree with Mr Dean on much of anything. But this so called health Bill has lost it's meaning and needs to be 100% scrapped.

Haha... I was just thinking the same thing. Never thought I would agree with Dean...

His point is spot on though and it applies to both parties who want to pass legislation for the sake of 'doing something' with little or no concern about its actual effects.

Forum List

Back