Woman Claims Disney Racism For All White Female Characters

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
And one man's response is brilliant. Political correctness has pervaded into every nook and cranny of American society, good thing Disney hasn't noticed:

If you’ve ever watched a Disney movie, you’ve probably noticed something about the main princess characters. They’re all white.

One woman on Tumblr claimed that this is the case because a racist Disney is trying to “whitewash” their movies by making sure all the princesses remain white. But one man with a brilliant rebuttal that showed just how wrong she was.

The woman posted an image of 4 Disney characters representative of the four seasons with the following comment:

“Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter represented by the princesses (and a Queen).”

One woman that felt this was a racist representation and wrote, “Are you sure they don’t all represent winter because everything looks pretty White.”

What the man does next is worthy of applause. Not only does he point out in epic fashion the origins of the fairy tales for each of the Disney films, but also racial demographics of the countries the authors hailed from. And then he went on from there, in brilliant fashion.

Some people just have to see every issue in terms of race.

When Woman Claims Disney is Racist for Having All White Princesses - This Man Has an EPIC Response | Top Right News

Black versions of European cultural themes are usually ridiculous and stupid. "The Wiz" was just painfully embarrassing, for instance. Apparently, Hollywood, Broadway, as well as academia, thinks all blacks can only speak ghetto 'ebonics' or something, and can only relate to Hood culture.

African Princesses

29adab3f32bc.jpg
hair111sm.jpg

an-african-princess.jpg

The only color that matters to Disney is green although uncle Walt himself was a known racist and a Nazi sympathizer.

Excellent points. I distinctly remember all the Nazi stuff from watching Disney cartoons when growing up. Mickey and Goofy always wore swastika armbands, and Snow White always had an oven around for throwing Jews and blacks in.

Fact.

Walt was also queer and a racist, starting to see a pattern after the two racist lesbians.

lollerz.

Those dwarves are certainly suspicious types worth examining.

A lot of German homosexuals were Nazis as well. S&M and leather fetishists make up a large sub-culture among the 'gay community'. Surely just a coincidence.

Walt was also queer and a racist, starting to see a pattern after the two racist lesbians.

lollerz.

A lot of German homosexuals were Nazis as well. S&M and leather fetishists make up a large sub-culture among the 'gay community'. Surely just a coincidence.

Most amazing is that ignorant, racist phobes actually believe crap like this ^^ as well as the ignorant, racist phobe OP.

lollerz.

Most amazing is that ignorant, racist phobes actually believe crap like this ^^ as well as the ignorant, racist phobe OP.

Wahhhhh ...

Any evidence you would have been otherwise in the 1920's-1950's? Of course not, hence why nobody needs to take modern day sniveling seriously as a premise for moralizing and crying about historical figures.

Are you going to pretend S&M and leather queens aren't a big demographic in the homosexual 'community'? Good luck; you'll have to lie to claim otherwise.

lollerz.

I'm racist? I'm just pointing out the fact is being queer seems to have a racist tone to it. I mean most of them are liberals and all of them are racist. Sorry if the truth hurts.

lollerz.

Wahhhhh ...

Any evidence you would have been otherwise in the 1920's-1950's? Of course not, hence why nobody needs to take modern day sniveling seriously as a premise for moralizing and crying about historical figures.

Are you going to pretend S&M and leather queens aren't a big demographic in the homosexual 'community'? Good luck; you'll have to lie to claim otherwise.
Are you going to pretend that S&M and leather are NOT a demographic in the heterosexual 'community'?

Are you going to pretend that S&M and leather are NOT a demographic in the heterosexual 'community'?

No. Are you going to pretend I was? So how big a percentage would that demographic be? 35%, which is what homosexual media types claim is the average for the 'gay community'?

lollerz.

I'm racist? I'm just pointing out the fact is being queer seems to have a racist tone to it. I mean most of them are liberals and all of them are racist. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Throwing out ad homs is what some have to do as responses. Whether they apply or not is beside the point.

Forum List

Back