Woman can harvest dead boyfriend's sperm, judge says

Not sure why you take my statement as an attempt at humor. I am being totally serious. Perhaps if you tell yourself it was meant as humor you can hide your cowardice from yourself.

There is no substance to your posts, just some feeble attempt at some kind of attack

Your kind of post is what gives women the appearance of being shallow.
:rolleyes:

If no one raises an objection the woman will impregnate herself with the harvested sperm. Why are you not actively seeking to file an objection?

These inane comments are, I guess, your equivalent of running after the big kids yelling "wait for me, wait for me."

Pathetic.

There is no substance to your posts, just some feeble attempt at some kind of attack

Your kind of post is what gives women the appearance of being shallow.

If no one raises an objection the woman will impregnate herself with the harvested sperm. Why are you not actively seeking to file an objection?

These inane comments are, I guess, your equivalent of running after the big kids yelling "wait for me, wait for me."

Pathetic.
That's two questions I posed to you over the course of this thread that you are too cowardly to answer.

Poly, do you think all adults have always been adults? Do you think children will always be children? Everyone, if they are fortunate enough will be both. This adults must prostrate themselves before children thing is crazy.
Some children are also mothers. Do you expect total sacrifice from them too? How do you reconcile that?

It's a spectrum, like a rainbow. You choose where you wish to stand.

Some give more, some less. Some children need more, some less.

You can see where I stand. Not prostrate. Stand.

Pathetic.
That's two questions I posed to you over the course of this thread that you are too cowardly to answer.

You are not capable of formulating a question.

Isn't past your nap time?

Pathetic.

Not to mention the question of WHAT grounds the judge could have ever disallowed the request of the man's family? HOW does them being married or not, in THIS situation change anything for the potential child? Either way, the father is DEAD.

PC why do you keep distancing yourself from the thesis of your OP and imagining yourself as some sort of super hero???

... situation without a father and thus increasing substantially the chances that he/she would be at some point be involved with the penitentiary system.

"Various studies come up with slightly different numbers, but all the figures are grim. According to the Index of Leading Cultural Indicators, children from single-parent families account for 63 percent of all youth suicides, 70 percent of all teenage pregancies, 71 percent of all adolescent chemical/substance abuse, 80 percent of all prison inmates, and 90 percent of all homeless and runaway children." Ann Coulter, Guilty p 37-38.

Not to mention who will be financially responsible for these children born out of wedlock? It is no big accomplishment to give birth to young, even animals can do that. The challenge is too raise them in the best way possible and that includes having a mother and a father. Why do people refuse to see into the future of the children of singleparent homes? You give children a fighting chance when you bring them up in intact families.

The counterculture won on this one. Sad. Sad, indeed.
:eusa_liar:

Pathetic.

Not to mention the question of WHAT grounds the judge could have ever disallowed the request of the man's family? HOW does them being married or not, in THIS situation change anything for the potential child? Either way, the father is DEAD.

PC why do you keep distancing yourself from the thesis of your OP and imagining yourself as some sort of super hero???

... situation without a father and thus increasing substantially the chances that he/she would be at some point be involved with the penitentiary system.

"Various studies come up with slightly different numbers, but all the figures are grim. According to the Index of Leading Cultural Indicators, children from single-parent families account for 63 percent of all youth suicides, 70 percent of all teenage pregancies, 71 percent of all adolescent chemical/substance abuse, 80 percent of all prison inmates, and 90 percent of all homeless and runaway children." Ann Coulter, Guilty p 37-38.

Not to mention who will be financially responsible for these children born out of wedlock? It is no big accomplishment to give birth to young, even animals can do that. The challenge is too raise them in the best way possible and that includes having a mother and a father. Why do people refuse to see into the future of the children of singleparent homes? You give children a fighting chance when you bring them up in intact families.

She's a coward. A moral coward. She'll sit on her tush and berate single mothers but she won't work toward getting a law in place that would prevent this woman from impregnating herself.

She's a coward. A moral coward. She'll sit on her tush and berate single mothers but she won't work toward getting a law in place that would prevent this woman from impregnating herself.

I don't know, I just think it's delusional to think you know better than the judge in this case. She's obviously projecting all sorts of peripheral baggage into this one situation as if anyone is arguing that having two parents isn't an ideal situation?

The judge simply had no reason to deny the family's request, but she is OUTRAGED? :eusa_whistle:

One too many mentions of post numbers and super heroes. :cuckoo:

MAYBE I am missing your point of true concern PC, but if i understand your position correctly, that you do not think this woman should be able to impregnate herself with her dead boyfriend's sperm and you think she should have been tested by OUR GOVERNMENT as to her ability to care for her future child....

Then you would ALSO have to support the government means or otherwise tests for any female that was going to plan a pregnancy...including lesbian women, including any single woman planning in vitro or doing the ''naughty'' to get pregnant, and including any woman that was married, because she too could be in bad straights....

And I just don't think you have thought your outrage through to fruition.

YOU can not single out this one woman without singling out ALL WOMEN and their GOD GIVEN or creator given right, to reproduce, without government approval....that sounds like communist China to me....not something ANYONE from the free world should or would accept, imo.

WHY are you insisting that the government knows best, and should decide when you or I or anyone should or should not, have an offspring?

THIS position of yours is so OFF THE WALL, and the farthest thing from what one would call Conservatism, in my opinion....

Soooooo, what is it....in your personal life, that is making you so irrational imo, on this subject?

care

MAYBE I am missing your point of true concern PC, but if i understand your position correctly, that you do not think this woman should be able to impregnate herself with her dead boyfriend's sperm and you think she should have been tested by OUR GOVERNMENT as to her ability to care for her future child....

Then you would ALSO have to support the government means or otherwise tests for any female that was going to plan a pregnancy...including lesbian women, including any single woman planning in vitro or doing the ''naughty'' to get pregnant, and including any woman that was married, because she too could be in bad straights....

YOU can not single out this one woman without singling out ALL WOMEN and their GOD GIVEN or creator given right, to reproduce, without government approval....that sounds like communist China to me....not something ANYONE from the free world should or would accept, imo.

WHY are you insisting that the government knows best, and should decide when you or I or anyone should or should not, have an offspring?

THIS position of yours is so OFF THE WALL, and the farthest thing from what one would call Conservatism, in my opinion....

Soooooo, what is it....in your personal life, that is making you so irrational imo, on this subject?

care

Another outstanding post from care!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

care
Nice post, as usual.

I think some people are pro-choice, some people are anti-abortion and some people, like PC, are anti-choice. In other words, they want to take the choice of having children or not having children out of the hands of individual women and into the hands of the law.

And that is a sad position to be in, imo.

I think I should be able to rent a female convict, force her to be impregnated with the sperm of the dead man of my choosing, and then have her baby delivered c-section (hey, it's just a fetus, so no harm no foul) and brought to me in my home.

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read.

Thank you for giving the board further insight to exactly how retarded you actually are.

AB --
In the context of this topic, this is about as stupid an expression of, I am not sure what, that I have ever heard a sane person utter.

care
Nice post, as usual.

I think some people are pro-choice, some people are anti-abortion and some people, like PC, are anti-choice. In other words, they want to take the choice of having children or not having children out of the hands of individual women and into the hands of the law.

And that is a sad position to be in, imo.

I meant to say on my post, something you just mentioned...

I am not certain PC has thought this thru regarding enforcement either....if we measure women's means and capabilities as to whether they should be allowed to have a child or not, does the government then FORCE pregnant women to abort their child to be if they don't meet the government's requirements, like it is in communist China?

She's just not thinking this thru, as i previously said!

care

Forum List

Back