woman arrested for having sex with 5 yr old

Based on the picture, she doesn't look hot. That must explain why she got life. If she was Jessica Alba hot, she probably get house arrest.

Like shattered and abikersailor said, execution, termination, accepted. My idea is to have child molestors in the bottom of a lake.

Last edited:
Actually.....I've got a really good solution for child molesters.......

First, go to your local gay bar and get a gay dude who is willing. Then, get 6 of your biggest friends and go visiting said child molester. When he opens the door, pull him out of the house, pull down his pants, and let the gay dude start working on getting him hard. After that has been achieved, superglue his dick to his belly, and then just leave. Best thing about it? If all you do is superglue his dong, the most they can arrest you for is a misdemeanor assault.

For the really bad ones? Superglue their dong to their belly and then superglue the opening of the penis shut too. However.....that would probably carry a heavier penalty, because it would require an operation, and all sorts of stuff. If they don't get it open in time, the bladder will burst and kill him.

Nice, hunh? :evil:

Actually.....I've got a really good solution for child molesters.......

First, go to your local gay bar and get a gay dude who is willing. Then, get 6 of your biggest friends and go visiting said child molester. When he opens the door, pull him out of the house, pull down his pants, and let the gay dude start working on getting him hard. After that has been achieved, superglue his dick to his belly, and then just leave. Best thing about it? If all you do is superglue his dong, the most they can arrest you for is a misdemeanor assault.

For the really bad ones? Superglue their dong to their belly and then superglue the opening of the penis shut too. However.....that would probably carry a heavier penalty, because it would require an operation, and all sorts of stuff. If they don't get it open in time, the bladder will burst and kill him.

Nice, hunh? :evil:

you're meds need adjusting.

Sick isn't the word for it. But that is what she will most likely plead. Once again it is time like this that I think "vigilantes" are a good thing. A very good thing.

Let's just hope that vigilantes make sure, with a unreasonable doubt, that the person they target is actually guilty for his or her crimes.

appeals aren't though. once she's in g pop, she'll be wishing she's dead.
shorteyes don't last long.

Pfft. Appeals. If you don't want to mess with bullets, hand her over to the childs family to do with as they see fit.

No del, it's not my meds that need adjusting.

It's something else. I've got a VERY dark sense of humor, because watching guys get sucked into jet engines or smashed by waves against the boat, kinda gives you a pretty creepy sense of humor. Not only that, but my formative years were pretty fucked up.

The reason that I have such a bad attitude towards child molesters is because not only did I see it happen in my family, it was also done to me.

Let's just hope that vigilantes make sure, with a unreasonable doubt, that the person they target is actually guilty for his or her crimes.

I sure would hate to be the prosecutor or jury who had to watch those tapes for the proof.

There is no punishment harsh enough for people who harm children.

Forum List

Back