woman arrested for having sex with 5 yr old

I hate Jews?
Where did that come from?

Apparently you do, because of what you wrote in another thread when you said that Jews were going to get their comeuppance because they rejected Yeshua. They didn't, they just didn't believe that He was the Messiah because some prophecies didn't get fulfilled as He was crucified before He could complete them.

And......you don't consign to hell those that you like, only those you hate.

No, you idiot. I said the Jews would be dealt with by God for rejecting Jesus.

The rest of your post is just too stupid to respond to.

Always Bimbo isn't a voyeur, she's too damn tight assed as well as too much a prude. Just ask her, she'll tell ya.

Nothing like a bible-thumping Baptist who hates Jews.

Actually, it was me she was calling a voyeur because she was caught harrassing another member, and screeching her fool head off.

But, back to the topic at hand.. I thought we (ok, *I*) decided there was no point in keeping someone like this alive, and bullets are cheap. If not bullets, turn her over to the kids family to do with what they will (at their cost, of course).

What more needs be said? :D

Apparently you do, because of what you wrote in another thread when you said that Jews were going to get their comeuppance because they rejected Yeshua. They didn't, they just didn't believe that He was the Messiah because some prophecies didn't get fulfilled as He was crucified before He could complete them.

And......you don't consign to hell those that you like, only those you hate.
uh, that ISN'T condemning the Jews to hell
you really should drop this because its showing your real ignorance of Christianity

Forum List

Back