woman arrested for having sex with 5 yr old

That is JACKED UP! Glad they gave her life...

It's no wonder she was having troubles finding a man!

17509878.jpg
- a "double-bagger" for sure..

You know.....I'm a fairly athletic, not entirely unfortunate dude to look on, and I'm pretty capable. If any of these chicks wanna get laid, all they gotta do is come to my house, and I'll clean out their pipes for them. I'm single, and entirely available for some bumping of uglies.

I don't bang chicks under 18, and I think that anyone who does should be locked up for a minimum of 10 years. And.....this double standard has to go.....when it first started, the women were getting off with just a slap on the wrist.

Glad to see that they're finally getting serious about this issue.

You know.....I'm a fairly athletic, not entirely unfortunate dude to look on, and I'm pretty capable. If any of these chicks wanna get laid, all they gotta do is come to my house, and I'll clean out their pipes for them. I'm single, and entirely available for some bumping of uglies.

Wow, with that kind of talk it's hard to believe you're still single! :tongue:

Last edited:

17509878.jpg

Oh come on! I was curious what she looked like. If she was hidious I would have said yes to giving her life but after seeing her I would only give her 50 yrs and out in 25 with good behavior. If it was a man, i'd say fry him after you cut his balls off.

Mug shots are never flattering. Do her hair, makeup and smile and i'd do her.

ps. How will her fellow prisoners WITH KIDS feel about her doing this to a 5 yr old. If women prisoners are like men, she's dead.

Oh come on! I was curious what she looked like. If she was hidious I would have said yes to giving her life but after seeing her I would only give her 50 yrs and out in 25 with good behavior. If it was a man, i'd say fry him after you cut his balls off.

Mug shots are never flattering. Do her hair, makeup and smile and i'd do her.

ps. How will her fellow prisoners WITH KIDS feel about her doing this to a 5 yr old. If women prisoners are like men, she's dead.

dont you have a pig to attend to?

Wow, with that kind of talk it's hard to believe you're still single! :tongue:

Not only am I still single (tried marriage once back in the mid-80's until the early 90's), but I also know how to clean house (I'll even wear a Chippendale outfit), am a damn good cook, barbeque pretty well, and can even sew.

Not only that, but I've also got my retired military benefits, so, I even come with my own health care!

Ladies.......start drooling.......

Not only am I still single (tried marriage once back in the mid-80's until the early 90's), but I also know how to clean house (I'll even wear a Chippendale outfit), am a damn good cook, barbeque pretty well, and can even sew.

Not only that, but I've also got my retired military benefits, so, I even come with my own health care!

Ladies.......start drooling.......

you paying for gas?

So ya cook steak and drink beer? Cool.....when I finally get over there, how ya feel about fajitas with corn tortillas, grilled onions and red and green peppers, topped with guac, and slathered in hotsauce? I can make 'em from scratch!

Or....I'm also pretty handy when it comes to pasta sauces and soups. My best soup is what I call "7 can soup". The pasta sauce is made with hot italian sausage, cut into chunks and then seasoned and other 'secret' things.

First, I'm not a liberal.

Second, I'm not against gays. Matter of fact, I've known quite a few, and most of them I call friend.

And third.....I wasn't disparaging gays, I was telling you that gay behavior is referred to by conservatives as a "wide stance". Ask Larry Craig from Idaho.

Or.....you could possibly ask that dude who was screwing around and sending sex messages to Washington DC pages.

17509878.jpg

Life?? WTF are we paying to keep her ALIVE for? She should just be shot. Bullets are cheap.

Forum List

Back