woman arrested for having sex with 5 yr old

Not only am I still single (tried marriage once back in the mid-80's until the early 90's), but I also know how to clean house (I'll even wear a Chippendale outfit), am a damn good cook, barbeque pretty well, and can even sew.

Not only that, but I've also got my retired military benefits, so, I even come with my own health care!

Ladies.......start drooling.......

I put my profile up on a dating site. I wanted women to know I am interested in having a son one day so I made my screen name luvslittleboyz. so far no women have replied.

No del, it's not my meds that need adjusting.

It's something else. I've got a VERY dark sense of humor, because watching guys get sucked into jet engines or smashed by waves against the boat, kinda gives you a pretty creepy sense of humor. Not only that, but my formative years were pretty fucked up.

The reason that I have such a bad attitude towards child molesters is because not only did I see it happen in my family, it was also done to me.

your follow up years aren't going much better;save it for your shrink.

No del, it's not my meds that need adjusting.

It's something else. I've got a VERY dark sense of humor, because watching guys get sucked into jet engines or smashed by waves against the boat, kinda gives you a pretty creepy sense of humor. Not only that, but my formative years were pretty fucked up.

The reason that I have such a bad attitude towards child molesters is because not only did I see it happen in my family, it was also done to me.

Theres a reason we don't let victims dole out the punishment. I understand why, but sometimes it seems unfair that you yourself can't get the payback you deserve.

I would acquit you if I was 100 percent sure you were victimized and killed that person. For example, if someone did something to your kid and you killed them, I would find you not guilty.

Remember the tape that some dude found of a guy raping that little girl and they showed his face nationally to figure out who he was? Can you imagine the mother didn't know it happened to her daughter until she saw the tape?

That dude should be murdered!

Jeffrey Dahmer got his justice in prison. Some dude killed him. No one cared.

your follow up years aren't going much better;save it for your shrink.

You sure? I kinda think that retiring successfully from the Navy as well as the 3 Navy Achievement Medals (which were awarded by no less than an Admiral for each, personally pinned on me by them), would beg to differ with you.

Not only that, but I've got some really cool inventions (with patents), as well as some really good stories that I'm working on.

All in all, I'm pretty happy.

Watch a good kevin bacon movie called Death Sentence. His son is killed and the prosecutor wants to plea down so the murderer only gets a few yrs but it would be a slam dunk, so kevin bacon drops the charges and takes matters into his own hands. I won't tell you what happens next.

You sure? I kinda think that retiring successfully from the Navy as well as the 3 Navy Achievement Medals (which were awarded by no less than an Admiral for each, personally pinned on me by them), would beg to differ with you.

Not only that, but I've got some really cool inventions (with patents), as well as some really good stories that I'm working on.

That dating site screenname was a joke silly.

Ps. If you have a family and treat them right, and treat other people right, after all you went through, then you are a success story and bless you. Thank you also for serving our country.

My dad was abused. He could have abused us and used his childhood as an excuse, but he didn't.

Nope, don't have a family, all I've really got left is my Aunt Laurie, cousins TJ and Heather.

As far as treating people right? Well.....haven't had too many complaints.

Sometime ask me about my growing up years. It's a horror story that will curl your toes and give ya bad dreams.

Watch a good kevin bacon movie called Death Sentence. His son is killed and the prosecutor wants to plea down so the murderer only gets a few yrs but it would be a slam dunk, so kevin bacon drops the charges and takes matters into his own hands. I won't tell you what happens next.

Good film that one, I can highly recommend it (me being such a very brilliant and well known film reviewer of course....<--- that's a joke just in case anyone thinks I was serious).

i'm glad for you, almost everyone deserves to be happy.

Not only am I still single (tried marriage once back in the mid-80's until the early 90's), but I also know how to clean house (I'll even wear a Chippendale outfit), am a damn good cook, barbeque pretty well, and can even sew.

Not only that, but I've also got my retired military benefits, so, I even come with my own health care!

Ladies.......start drooling.......

Dayum! Have you had your shots?:D

too bad crimes against children like this don't carry the death penalty

That would be because it isn't considered murder to kill children.

It's not murder to abort them.
It's not murder to beat them to death.
Statutes of limitations on rape and molestation make it almost impossible to catch pedophiles, if the kids don't talk about it until they're adults.

Devalue kids, and this is what you're looking at. If it's okay to talk to 5 year olds about sex, it's not a very far stretch to having sex with them.

That would be because it isn't considered murder to kill children.

It's not murder to abort them.
It's not murder to beat them to death.
Statutes of limitations on rape and molestation make it almost impossible to catch pedophiles, if the kids don't talk about it until they're adults.

Devalue kids, and this is what you're looking at. If it's okay to talk to 5 year olds about sex, it's not a very far stretch to having sex with them.

Bingo!

And people wonder why kids are so angry today...

Forum List

Back