woman arrested for having sex with 5 yr old

If you must hit on new members, kindly use private messaging so we aren't all subjected to it.

Sorry Always Bimbo, didn't know you'd get jealous.

I kinda think it's better than you pissing and moaning and calling names to new members though.

So......

Bite Me.

I retired at 38 (joined when I was 17 1/2), and am now 44.

BTW.....is that YOUR real pic? If so, tell me where to meet ya!

Second time I was asked that...LOL!! Sorry to disappoint you, but no...anyway, I'm on the opposite side of the country!:D

Second time I was asked that...LOL!! Sorry to disappoint you, but no...anyway, I'm on the opposite side of the country!:D

I travel pretty well. And.....the best part is that I'm not 5, so you'd never get in trouble!

Hey Always Bimbo, what do you think about the subject at hand? Are ya gonna say that because she molested a 5 yr old that must mean she's gay?

We know how compassionate and open minded you are.

I travel pretty well. And.....the best part is that I'm not 5, so you'd never get in trouble!

Hey Always Bimbo, what do you think about the subject at hand? Are ya gonna say that because she molested a 5 yr old that must mean she's gay?

We know how compassionate and open minded you are.

I use up my compassion on the ones who need it...children and the vulnerable.

I'm not particularly interested in the sexual orientation of some freak who molests a 5 year old.

Always Bimbo isn't a voyeur, she's too damn tight assed as well as too much a prude. Just ask her, she'll tell ya.

Nothing like a bible-thumping Baptist who hates Jews.

Always Bimbo isn't a voyeur, she's too damn tight assed as well as too much a prude. Just ask her, she'll tell ya.

Nothing like a bible-thumping Baptist who hates Jews.
um, i dont know any baptists that hate jews
i'm sure there are some, but that is an extremely bigoted thing to say

btw, i'm not a baptist, i'm non-denominational

Oh crap, sorry x...I thought you were talking about executing me.

I'm really sorry, lol.

um, i dont know any baptists that hate jews
i'm sure there are some, but that is an extremely bigoted thing to say

btw, i'm not a baptist, i'm non-denominational

Every Baptist church I've belonged to recognizes the Jews as God's chosen people.

I've never had a thing against them.

But what the hell am I thinking..this is biker dude. He's pretty much shown us he knows zilch about Christianity.

Forum List

Back