Wolf Blitzer...

He's got a great beard. ;)

700.hq.jpg

hahahahahahahaha!

Why hj?

I'm watching CNN, they're covering the kook in California, he says that the police have requested that news broadcasts not show live ariel footage of the stand-off, then he says, and I paraphrase, "I've never heard of law enforcement makng a request like that before..."

SERIOUSLY!?

And this is the kicker, he's talking to former LAPD police chief Bill Bratton at the time and Bratton just pauses and says, again I paraphrase, "Uh yes, that request is made often, I've done it myself several times...'

Blitzer, what a dick...

Wolf only cares about ratings. If someone gets hurt as a result it's just collateral damage.

Wolf only cares about ratings. If someone gets hurt as a result it's just collateral damage.
If that's all he cares about, then he's doing a piss-poor job.

He's a dumb-dumb, just like the OP said.

Can't imagine Wolfy will be around much longer with the new sheriff in town. He more or less epitomizes the old, failed, CNN. The new guy's all about changing the image, the complete rebranding of CNN, and I can't imagine that would include keeping the blitz on the team. Part of the problem's not part of the solution. Bye-bye Blitzer.

Forum List

Back