Woke up the teenager from Jerusalem attack

Really then arabs being a threat must be a big lie then hey. Made my day. Even better proof of it being a false flag.

Man my idiot meter is pegged! You sure are good for some laughs if your lies weren't so fucking dangerous.

I'm sure they are putting a screenshot of a pic of an Israel bus stop on the map section of Israel, and without no IDF with loaded rifles. If you weren't so stupid you'd be dangerous. Its well known they are searched going in and out of the west bank and Gaza, and most buses are segregated. Sometime going as a tourists one does not see everything they think they might, they come home with a biased opinion. If you want to know what a place is like go and live there, and I would bet most Israelis have no clue of what is happening just like in the US besides what is in the papers or it affects them directly. Quit being so naïve.

You must think were all idiots.

Really then arabs being a threat must be a big lie then hey. Made my day. Even better proof of it being a false flag.

Man my idiot meter is pegged! You sure are good for some laughs if your lies weren't so fucking dangerous.

I'm sure they are putting a screenshot of a pic of an Israel bus stop on the map section of Israel, and without no IDF with loaded rifles. If you weren't so stupid you'd be dangerous. Its well known they are searched going in and out of the west bank and Gaza, and most buses are segregated. Sometime going as a tourists one does not see everything they think they might, they come home with a biased opinion. If you want to know what a place is like go and live there, and I would bet most Israelis have no clue of what is happening just like in the US besides what is in the papers or it affects them directly. Quit being so naïve.

You must think were all idiots.

No just you

Forum List

Back