Woke up the teenager from Jerusalem attack

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Eden Levi Dadon, the 15 year old girl who fell into coma due to Jerusalem terror attack, opened her eyes this weekend and began communicating with her father.

As we recall, Eden got injured when Palestinian suicide bomber attacked buss number 12 in Jerusalem, weeks ago.

We with Eden full recovery.

Why set off the explosive belts. and not kill the jewish immigrants, sounds like a false flag to me
every time they set off a terror attack the people support more the crazy´s running the asylum that is Israel

It was a fault in the fuel line of a bus next to the one she was on

Yeah. Damn fuel. Always hanging around with explosive belts.

Hate it when it happens.

These stupid islamonazi's don't have the brains to know that heavy fuel oil can not burn without a source of fuel. And it needs to be compressed before it becomes explosive. That is why the engines run at such high compression ratios.

Why set off the explosive belts. and not kill the jewish immigrants, sounds like a false flag to me
every time they set off a terror attack the people support more the crazy´s running the asylum that is Israel

Because they are stupid islamonazis that cant read a simple recipe, and make a bomb that is weak. Didn't some of the passengers get killed in the explosion

Hate it when it happens.

These stupid islamonazi's don't have the brains to know that heavy fuel oil can not burn without a source of fuel. And it needs to be compressed before it becomes explosive. That is why the engines run at such high compression ratios.

In that case, say a prayer for those who weren't blown to bits by engines with high compression ratios.....

I agree, false flag.

Hate it when it happens.

In that case, say a prayer for those who weren't blown to bits by engines with high compression ratios.....

Oh gee thougtht they were the chosen ones, now you want us to pray for them. Are you going to pray for all the Palestinian children not to have their home bulldozed tonight, which I read is a nightly ordeal, or should I say ritual?

Last edited:

I agree, false flag.

You know, you and Fangi could just say, "Good thing the child is recovering" and leave it there.

But you have to troll, because that's all you're good at.

Trolling.

Hate it when it happens.

Oh gee thougtht they were the chosen ones, now you want us to pray for them. Get a grip.

Praying for an inured kid is beyond your consciousness' abilities?

Pathetic.

Hate it when it happens.

Oh gee thougtht they were the chosen ones, now you want us to pray for them. Get a grip.

Pathetic.

You ever pray for those Palestinians kids, under 10, before they are killed. How about the reports of all those kids in your prisons?

Also one question for you, what was that Arab doing on the bus and how did he get on it without them finding his little bomb?? I am very curious about this, I had asked before and no one answered.

Hate it when it happens.

Pathetic.

You ever pray for those Palestinians kids, under 10, before they are killed. How about the reports of all those kids in your prisons?

Also one question for you, what was that Arab doing on the bus and how did he get on it without them finding his little bomb?? I am very curious about this, I had asked before and no one answered.

Even the best security cannot be effective 100% of the time.

Your point being that Israel should increase security?

Your point being that Israel should increase security?

No actually I read Arabs are checked thoroughly before getting on a bus. You don't think those military IDF are at the bus areas for nothing do you.

Hate it when it happens.

Pathetic.

Please answer my question:

(also in one of your papers it said they were looking for the bomb, my gosh looking for a bomb on a bus on fire, and also the man lost his legs, he would of been burnt to death. Your stories do not add up.

Hate it when it happens.

Pathetic.

Please answer my question:

(also in one of your papers it said they were looking for the bomb, my gosh looking for a bomb on a bus on fire, and also the man lost his legs, he would of been burnt to death. Your stories do not add up.

For every successful terrorist attack you hear about, there are 50 more that were prevented before they could happen.

Forum List

Back