Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

You did?

Then give us a few examples of what the "no evidence" wording was in reference to. I bet you won't.
I'll bet you cannot prove one single element of the official story. Yes, you'll show a bunch of pictures of this, that and the other thing, but you sure as hell WON'T provide the pictures showing the pierced walls of the AMEX building. Your tactics are old as hell and worthless against independent thinkers. You are essentially but a propagandist trying to keep the old story going.

Before the Scamdemic you might have had a chance. Too late now, the whole country understands the government lies all the time. 911 was the biggest lie of the century until Fauci's scam.

Sorry Toddster, this is 20 year old news. Wallace Miller was the guy's name. 20 years ago when it was news it was in the mostly European TV, his interview upon coming out of the field. If you're really curious after all these years, find it yourself. He owned a funeral home in Shanksville and was the county coroner on an as needed basis.

Can't find any evidence? That's weird.

Hello Ding Dong, I didn't write the report, but yes I did read it.
Like this reference to "no evidence" regarding hijackers manipulating passenger levels or purchased additional seats to facilitate their operation?
On the morning of 9/11, there were only 37 passengers on United 93—33 in addition to the 4 hijackers.
This was below the norm for Tuesday mornings
during the summer of 2001. But there is no evidence that the hijackers manipulated
passenger levels or purchased additional seats to facilitate their operation.

Or "no evidence" of hijackers using the cockpit jump seat?
Because several passengers on United 93 described three hijackers on the
plane, not four, some have wondered whether one of the hijackers had been
able to use the cockpit jump seat from the outset of the flight. FAA rules allow
use of this seat by documented and approved individuals, usually air carrier or
FAA personnel.We have found no evidence indicating that one of the hijackers,
or anyone else, sat there on this flight.

Yes, you'll show a bunch of pictures of this, that and the other thing, but you sure as hell WON'T provide the pictures showing the pierced walls of the AMEX building.
Go ahead and show the pictures of the pierced AMEX building and then explain how they prove massive columns/steel assemblies travelling HORIZONTALLY at high speeds. Could they have fallen in a parabolic trajectory from a great height and still pierce the building? No explosives needed?

Your tactics are old as hell and worthless against independent thinkers.
Independent thinkers like The Other Mike who I just proved posts lies? Do you believe there were 47 massive steel box columns from top to bottom in the twin towers? Surely you've read about their construction right?

I'll bet you cannot prove one single element of the official story. Yes, you'll show a bunch of pictures of this, that and the other thing, but you sure as hell WON'T provide the pictures showing the pierced walls of the AMEX building. Your tactics are old as hell and worthless against independent thinkers. You are essentially but a propagandist trying to keep the old story going.

Before the Scamdemic you might have had a chance. Too late now, the whole country understands the government lies all the time. 911 was the biggest lie of the century until Fauci's scam.

The government does not lie all the time

No one lies all the time. It is impossible.

Damage to the APEX building does not contradict anything.

COroonors do not investigate crash sites they examine bodies. We know the plane crashed there and massive evidence including aircraft parts were found and documented.

there is no evieence that the conversatiosn recorded on 911 were scripted

In the end you have yet to state a contradictory fact

So stop being a liar anbd coward. Post a contradictory fact

Just curious.

Is there a reason you won't address your blatant lies/misinformation when pointed out? Using this as a specific example. Your claim that there were 47 massive box columns from from bottom to top is completely wrong. You have been told this numerous times. The scans of the blueprints show this to be wrong. The video is wrong.

So my question to you is why do you continue to post this garbage if you now it's wrong? You working for someone we should know about that wants you to spread this misinformation?

One has to wonder.

;)
The fact that you readily are prepared to make the box column argument is suspicious in itself.

The fact that you readily are prepared to make the box column argument is suspicious in itself.
You mean because you got the information completely wrong?

That the “47 massive box columns” did NOT go from the bottom to the top?

You’re an idiot.

Run Peter, run!!!!

but yes I did read it.
No you didn't.

If you did, you wouldn't have made such an idiotic statement about them stating they found no evidence.

I'm sure them finding no evidence of a hijacker using a jump seat in the plane shows that it was demolition.

:auiqs.jpg:

Hey Gamolon .
How's the hangover ?

All you covert clowns are alcoholics ....lol.
How're your lies and misinformation coming along Mikey? 47 massive box columns from bottom to top?

How about Jones inadvertently proving that the thermite chips are actually paint chips?

How about go spend some time with your wife as it seems she does everything in her power to avoid you from what you've said.

;)

Forum List

Back