Without Islam

So how do you explain hundreds going over to Syria for training? And then returning, some of them on the Trojan Horse of genuine refugees?
Let me answer with this:

“When terrorism is active in Syria against Syrians, they call it moderate opposition or jihadists and so on, and they don’t call them terrorists, but when they return to the states from which they came, they become terrorists,” Sana news agency quoted Jaafari as saying.

I'm sure that's helpful to the person, or child, who's getting a limb blown off.

I don't care what Syria calls them. Terrorist works for me.
Paris Attackers Fought In Syria, Trained In Israel: Report

great citation-----the propagandaist uses the same logic and islamo technique
that islamo Nazi propagandaists had been prepared for the 9-11-01 arab/muslim atrocity. The main focus was then---and in this present chunk of shit---"lets claim that it is the USA and Israel that planned it because such an operation
would not be possible for simple loving arabs to ACCOMPLISH!!!! I am SO
IMPRESSED--------well....at least islamo Nazi propagandaists are as consistent
as was their mentor------Josef Goebbels.

Hello,

Actually the quote is great as it shows Muslim inability to accept responsibility for their hate. Their is a video around of a Muslim woman tearing up a Jewish flag at the Belgian memorial. It is very instructive. Until we recognize these attacks for what they are and call them Muslim attacks, we will not stop this.

garion13a5

the woman is a heroine in her own community. BUT ---keep in mind----at least in the USA -----the desecration of a flag is legal. If the muslim woman OWNED the
Israeli flag (at least in the USA) she committed no crime. If she did not own it-----she could be cited for vandalism. The answer to Islamic desecration is
RESPONSE The Saudi flag carries an important statement in Arabic-----A fair response to Islamic desecration might be the besmearing with pig-shit upon
the words imprinted upon the Saudi flag-------ie make Saudi flags and pig-shit
available to civilized people

Gang rape of non-Muslim women is approved by Islamic culture. Islam sanctioning such atrocities is the motivation behind such gang rapes by Muslim men. Islam is a culture of rape (see Op-ed).

Cologne, Germany: Culture of Islam

Without Islam.....the motive for these particular cases of rape / gang rape wouldn't exist therein drastically reducing the gang rapes / rapes being reported in Europe and throughout the world (where large populations of Muslim men have migrated). Without Islam... men could not use their Islamic beliefs of entitlement to justify rape.

Last edited:
Without radical jihadism, a perversion of Islam, as German fascism was a perversion of Christianity.

There's the correction. Let's move on.

DO WHAT? damn again you show you know NOTHING about what you post. Especially REAL HISTORY. Just another liberal murderer.

Without radical jihadism, a perversion of Islam, as German fascism was a perversion of Christianity. There's the correction. Let's move on.
DO WHAT? damn again you show you know NOTHING about what you post. Especially REAL HISTORY. Just another liberal murderer.
You are babbling nonsense, as usual, so you must have been home schooled or graduated from Jumping Jesus East Community College. You simply can't comprehend that in this country you cannot circumscribe religious belief at all, and much religious practice is untouchable. Tough to be you.

In this country, radical jihadism, or violence by any religionists, is treated as an LEO area. OK?

In 1879 the Deseret News responded to US Secretary of State William Evarts' effort to prevent Mormons from immigrating to the United States.

Substitute "Trump" for "Evarts" and "Muslim" for "Mormon" in the Deseret News' editorial below.

"It is difficult to believe that a man with a brain like Secretary Evarts' would commit himself to such nonsense. . . . It is absurd to suppose that any European Government would undertake to establish an inquisition for the purpose of determining the religious faith of all intending emigrants from its shores. It is equally absurd to assume that all “Mormons” who emigrate to Utah intend to break the laws of the United States. And the “member of the cabinet who said that the administration did not consider “Mormon” immigrants as any more entitled to respect than so many persons who had been convicted of felony,” must have been afflicted with temporary insanity."

In 1879 the Deseret News responded to US Secretary of State William Evarts' effort to prevent Mormons from immigrating to the United States.

Substitute "Trump" for "Evarts" and "Muslim" for "Mormon" in the Deseret News' editorial below.

"It is difficult to believe that a man with a brain like Secretary Evarts' would commit himself to such nonsense. . . . It is absurd to suppose that any European Government would undertake to establish an inquisition for the purpose of determining the religious faith of all intending emigrants from its shores. It is equally absurd to assume that all “Mormons” who emigrate to Utah intend to break the laws of the United States. And the “member of the cabinet who said that the administration did not consider “Mormon” immigrants as any more entitled to respect than so many persons who had been convicted of felony,” must have been afflicted with temporary insanity."

You are really getting desperate in your defense of Islam, here.

Are you actually so deluded that you think Mormons were involved in world-wide terrorism, or follow a doctrine calling for them to dominate the world?

A person would have to be incredibly stupid to replace the word Muslim for Mormon when there is absolutely no parallel involved.

You are desperate in your silly attacks, dogmaphobe.

Do you really, really, really think the overwhelming % of Muslims approve, much less engage, in radical jihadism?

An incredibly stupid person would miss the very clear parallelism of the comments above. And, yes, the LDS wiped out a wagon train of immigrants in SW Utah in 1857, butchering 120 men women and children AFTER THEY SURRENDERED. Research the Mountain Meadows Massacre.

And Christians butchered Indians for centuries in the name of religion in the US and the colonies before that.

Do you know anything about Mormonism, or Islam, or excess religionism in general, or terrorism in the modern days?

Or do you just hate?

As I said, gang rape wasn't invented by Islam, nor is it uniquely practiced by Islam.

The word you forgot to mention is "sanctioned". Islam sanctions the rape of non Muslims, and in that it IS unique.

Actually, it's not unique. The bible sanctions rape, particularly of non-believers captured in war. Obviously most Christians do not follow it or use it as an excuse to rape.

As I said, gang rape wasn't invented by Islam, nor is it uniquely practiced by Islam.

The word you forgot to mention is "sanctioned". Islam sanctions the rape of non Muslims, and in that it IS unique.

Actually, it's not unique. The bible sanctions rape, particularly of non-believers captured in war. Obviously most Christians do not follow it or use it as an excuse to rape.

Oh, by all means, DO tell us where Jesus instructed His followers to rape such as Mohammad did.

Coyote----why do you consider the fact that the ethos of muslims includes APPROVAL of rape against non-muslims. "FUNNY"??. Not funny for
the victims

Coyote----why do you consider the fact that the ethos of muslims includes APPROVAL of rape against non-muslims. "FUNNY"??. Not funny for
the victims

It is quite the pattern for her in thinking Muslim rape and child molestation of non Muslims is funny. She has indicated such countless times.

the victims

It is quite the pattern for her in thinking Muslim rape and child molestation of non Muslims is funny. She has indicated such countless times.

I think that the "funny" is more like a snort to trivialize the fact that there are
more than a billion people in the world with an ethos that --raping the "other"
or even killing the "other is not a SIN". To me it is very important that a whole
lot of people can face THEIR OWN innocent as lambs after shooting up a
nursery school. The phenomenon is very significant

I think that the "funny" is more like a snort to trivialize the fact that there are
more than a billion people in the world with an ethos that --raping the "other"
or even killing the "other is not a SIN". To me it is very important that a whole
lot of people can face THEIR OWN innocent as lambs after shooting up a
nursery school. The phenomenon is very significant

I think the "funny" is many things, not the least of which being a childish taunt. It's as if to say "this is what we have in mind for the word and we don't care if you don't like it".

With this particular creature, it is all part of the agitprop technique that involves supporting barbarity at every level and then turning around and calling others names for rejecting it. That, coupled with the immediate denial that they defended what they just defended, and it is all part of a very familiar pattern designed to confuse people as to the true nature of the subversive agenda involved.

This thread PROVES what mosst of us already know about them. A mental illness. Thery nneed to be froced to live undr Islamic law -- ANY Islamic country. Take your pick. JUST GO.

Afganistan before and after Islamic rule:

910dd5472986e9b1c0bbb00d403df88b.jpg

304D65E500000578-0-image-a-44_1453128256917.jpg

This thread PROVES what mosst of us already know about them. A mental illness.

Just look what Islam has done to Coyote, here, who thinks Muslims raping non-Muslims is funny.

My way of looking at the world is that we are all born with the potential to either become more human or throw our humanity away. Coyote has quite obviously taken the latter route and I can't imagine that happening without the contribution of Islam.

Oh, by all means, DO tell us where Jesus instructed His followers to rape such as Mohammad did.
She can't because He never did. The bible never sanctioned rape. That is not true.

I find it forever fascinating that leftist that support the brutal treatment of Germans after WW1 and WW2 (a people that didn't attack us) never stop in their blind support of a people that will saw their heads off, mount them on pikes and pose for selfies with them.

w/o islam, Bush would have been an one and done

I see it in psychological terms, myself.

There are large numbers of disgruntled, useless people in this country. They produce nothing of value. They do not contribute to building anything positive in any way. They do not have any sort of positive vision, but merely know what they hate, and do so with great arrogance. Deep down, however, they lack any sort of true sense of worth since they recognize their own worthlessness and so run around with an enormous chip on their shoulder.

Is it any wonder they champion Islam? They are just like it! Islam produces nothing of value, Muslims see themselves as supreme yet when they look around, they see other cultures outperforming them in every conceivable way. They know what they hate and what they hate is anything that isn't Islam. Their chip on the shoulder results in mass murder unlike their leftist supporters, but the similarities abound.

This type of leftist doesn't actually stand FOR anything at all, much less actual liberalism, as they merely channel all their disgruntlement and self-loathing into a hatred of their own culture. It is easier to indulge in projection than it is working to better themselves, so they find common cause with others who hate their culture just as much as they do.

They are the antis. They go through life as if affected by one ginormous oppositional defiant disorder manifested through authoritarian politics. They all walk the same walk and talk the same talk as if this utterly vapid group think was some sort of enlightened world view, but all they really represent are a bunch of nihilistic children acting out against their own in any way they can so to avid taking stock of themselves as human beings and actually dealing with their utter worthlessness. .

Holy Moli Batman; no punches held here. I am gonna save this master piece and hang it on the wall, for all to see and read!

I find it forever fascinating that leftist that support the brutal treatment of Germans after WW1 and WW2 (a people that didn't attack us) never stop in their blind support of a people that will saw their heads off, mount them on pikes and pose for selfies with them.

w/o islam, Bush would have been an one and done

I see it in psychological terms, myself.

There are large numbers of disgruntled, useless people in this country. They produce nothing of value. They do not contribute to building anything positive in any way. They do not have any sort of positive vision, but merely know what they hate, and do so with great arrogance. Deep down, however, they lack any sort of true sense of worth since they recognize their own worthlessness and so run around with an enormous chip on their shoulder.

Is it any wonder they champion Islam? They are just like it! Islam produces nothing of value, Muslims see themselves as supreme yet when they look around, they see other cultures outperforming them in every conceivable way. They know what they hate and what they hate is anything that isn't Islam. Their chip on the shoulder results in mass murder unlike their leftist supporters, but the similarities abound.

This type of leftist doesn't actually stand FOR anything at all, much less actual liberalism, as they merely channel all their disgruntlement and self-loathing into a hatred of their own culture. It is easier to indulge in projection than it is working to better themselves, so they find common cause with others who hate their culture just as much as they do.

They are the antis. They go through life as if affected by one ginormous oppositional defiant disorder manifested through authoritarian politics. They all walk the same walk and talk the same talk as if this utterly vapid group think was some sort of enlightened world view, but all they really represent are a bunch of nihilistic children acting out against their own in any way they can so to avid taking stock of themselves as human beings and actually dealing with their utter worthlessness. .

Holy Moli Batman; no punches held here. I am gonna save this master piece and hang it on the wall, for all to see and read!

Just don't forget my royalty payments.

Forum List

Back