Without Islam

Religion of peace.

“When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them and lie in ambush everywhere for them.” (Surah 9:5) Late Medina

I find it forever fascinating that leftist that support the brutal treatment of Germans after WW1 and WW2 (a people that didn't attack us) never stop in their blind support of a people that will saw their heads off, mount them on pikes and pose for selfies with them. w/o islam, Bush would have been an one and done
You have no evidence of your statement other than you stated it. The fact is that the German u-boat war against us in WWI and WWII pulled us into the wars. Your belief system operates much as does that of the jihadists: no prisoners.
your HS education of facts leaves you ignorant of the truth.

Germany warned us not to enter those waters, WARNED us CLEARLY

but the left wanted war, so they got civilians killed.

fdr refused to trade with Japan and interfered with them getting supplies. The attack on PH was only a surprise to the citizens. fdr needed war to pull the country out of the depression

do you want to see pics of muslims posing with heads? I can google that in seconds
You are deflecting and off topic.

(1) We were trading with Great Britain, Germany had no right; to interfere with our rights to the seas, and so the Germans paid the price.

(2) Your analogy says we should give into the jihadists because they threaten us.

(3) Japan attacked us, not the other way around.

So you want to give up to the jihadists. No.
You make shit up to support your bullshit.

If 2 people are fighting, with guns, and you need to get to the other side.
Do you walk through and have the one that shoots you arrested
or
walk around and leave that area alone

obviously you would push another person in telling them it's ok, you're not involved.

I'm sorry, but you are so fucking stewpud it should hurt

I find it forever fascinating that leftist that support the brutal treatment of Germans after WW1 and WW2 (a people that didn't attack us) never stop in their blind support of a people that will saw their heads off, mount them on pikes and pose for selfies with them. w/o islam, Bush would have been an one and done
You have no evidence of your statement other than you stated it. The fact is that the German u-boat war against us in WWI and WWII pulled us into the wars. Your belief system operates much as does that of the jihadists: no prisoners.

fdr refused to trade with Japan and interfered with them getting supplies. The attack on PH was only a surprise to the citizens. fdr needed war to pull the country out of the depression

do you want to see pics of muslims posing with heads? I can google that in seconds

(1) We were trading with Great Britain, Germany had no right; to interfere with our rights to the seas, and so the Germans paid the price.

(2) Your analogy says we should give into the jihadists because they threaten us.

or

obviously you would push another person in telling them it's ok, you're not involved.

Hello,

I'm not sure what the point of this post is? Is someone arguing that Islam is a religion of peace? Clearly this is a foolish apologist sentiment. Islam recognizes three groups of people Muslims (first class citizens) dhimmi or those Christians and Jews who have submitted and accepted second class status and pagans who can be killed out of hand. If Christians and Jews do not submit and accept being second class they can be killed.

garion13a5

or

Hello,

I'm not sure what the point of this post is? Is someone arguing that Islam is a religion of peace? Clearly this is a foolish apologist sentiment. Islam recognizes three groups of people Muslims (first class citizens) dhimmi or those Christians and Jews who have submitted and accepted second class status and pagans who can be killed out of hand. If Christians and Jews do not submit and accept being second class they can be killed.

garion13a5
I'm aware that islam is utterly barbaric.

jake and other leftist defend it.

th

Conservative southern Christians lynched more Americans than were killed in the Twin towers attacks. !:badgrin::eusa_clap: The NAACP was created by conservative GOP northerners.

Vigilante tries to ignore the KKK were conservatives. As usual, vigi reveals his lack of education. The lynchig occurred from the later 1870s to the 1930s. And dead is dead, whether over sixty yeas or one day.
badgrin.gif

They were conservatives, Vigilante. In the 1920s, the Republican legislature of Indiana was both conservative and infested with KKK.
eusa_clap.gif

Is it only bout lynching? Do you deny that the conservative Klan in Indiana with "their marches, burned crosses, brazen publications, and boycotts of community businesses evoked fear, intimidation, and lifelong trauma"?

These are the type of people with whom you hang politically, Vigilante. The above is what conservatives do.

Of course you yourself are not conservative, because you support a progressive for president.

Is it only bout lynching? Do you deny that the conservative Klan in Indiana with "their marches, burned crosses, brazen publications, and boycotts of community businesses evoked fear, intimidation, and lifelong trauma"?

These are the type of people with whom you hang politically, Vigilante. The above is what conservatives do.

Of course you yourself are not conservative, because you support a progressive for president.
'
Seems DemocRATS OWN it until his death!

1caef83a2783b9fd5ce04ad6f574f7d6.jpg

Where was the media on this one:

The Islamic State committed a grisly Good Friday commemoration, crucifying a Catholic priest.

The Rev. Thomas Uzhunnalil, a Salesian priest, was kidnapped in Yemen in early March during a raid on a nursing home run by Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity.

“450 of 452 suicide terror attacks in 2015 were perpetrated by Muslim extremists,” reportsThe Times of Israel. “One of the remaining two attacks was carried out by the Kurdish underground. [However it should be noted at least 98 percent of Kurds are Muslim] The other was perpetrated by a woman supporter of a leftist group in Turkey.”

Forum List

Back