Without Islam

There is no such countervailing force within Islam against the Jihadists.

..... especially with so many useful idiots like those in this thread who always defend them.

It's the politically correct totalitarian ideology.

Agreed.

Progressivism is the secular equivalent of Islamic Jihadism. They are both intolerant religions intent on destroying Judeo-Christian based Civilization.

There is no such countervailing force within Islam against the Jihadists.

..... especially with so many useful idiots like those in this thread who always defend them.

It's the politically correct totalitarian ideology.

Agreed.

Progressivism is the secular equivalent of Islamic Jihadism. They are both intolerant religions intent on destroying Judeo-Christian based Civilization.

Yep.

It's partly a case of "an enemy of my enemy is my friend", part a case of arrested development with corresponding acting out and part the suspension of independant thought in favor of utter conformity.

Yes, there was, and there is still fascism loose in Europe. Just as fascism perverted European Christianity for some years, so does radical jihadist affect Islam.

The jihadists will have to be hunted down and killed.

So, when big Mo is on record ordering his warriors to rape captive women in front of their husbands before killing the men and taking the women as slaves, you think it is a perversion of the phony religion he invented when current day Muslims follow suit?

Maybe big Mo got the idea from an even older invented religion....that seems to have been the common practice of the times.

Deuteronomy 20:10-14
10 “As you approach a town to attack it, you must first offer its people terms for peace.
11 If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor.
12 But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town.
13 When the LORD your God hands the town over to you, use your swords to kill every man in the town.
14 But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the plunder from your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Rape in the Bible – Evil Bible .com

Seems this passage is a little more time specific. Everyone with a functioning frontal lobe knows that this was instruction to the 'Children of Israel' at the time when they were fighting for territory in that day, thousands of years before Christ. Which is why the Jewish religion hasnt followed those instructions in quite a long while.

On the other hand, islam which was created thousands of years later, specifically calls out Jews and Christians at times. It is the Only religion that does so in its holy book. I also think that the instructions in side for some of these violent acts are more open ended when it comes to timeline.

There are about 100000 sexual assaults in the UK every year.

Now why dont you shut up or put up you chopsy little fucker ?

You know, Tommy, the way you are always right there to support Islamic rape gangs, I'd almost wish it would happen to you instead of these children.

The only thing preventing me from entertaining these ideas is the fact you would enjoy it.

Its like arguing with a child.

Firstly I have never supported rape gangs of any sort.

Secondly you can only back up your assertions with prejudice.

Finally, in the absence of facts, you resort to abuse.

You should not be playing with adults.

I never met a person who IGNORES rape unless it is done by a muslim----you have a strange set of aquaintances. Rape is a crime in all CIVILIZED SOCIETES FOR THE PAST SEVERAL CENTURIES. It is legal or---just
trivial for muslims upon non muslims------in fact, in the opinion of some muslim
clerics it is DESIREBLE behavior -----even heroic. Face facts. ------Rape of
a NON MUSLIM is a crime (trivial at that) only if it harms the interest of a MUSLIM in Islamic law-------did you forget that my very own mother-in-law was saved from
the ISLAMIC DHIMMI LAW -----illegally in the country of her birth by ILLEGAL ESCAPE?---------and that tens of thousands of Christian kids of SUDAN are still sex slaves----LEGALLY according to Islamic law-------and then there are the Yazidis at whom you giggle

Really? I started a thread on what was going on in the Congo a couple years ago. Do you want to guess how much response it got compared to a thread on Muslim rape?

So, why is that? Are the Congolese not worthy of attention? How about the women raped so horribly by guns that they need corrective surgery?

I see no reason to motivate me to guess. Regarding your putative thread on
the life and times of DA CONGO---------I have to admit, I have never met
anyone from the DA CONGO or any rape victim thereof or even know of
any particular case. Not knowing anything at all about RAPE IN THE CONGO-----or RAPE IN DENVER COLORADO, I would not comment. I do know or HAVE known lots of people who are muslims and know of several people raped
by muslims. I also do not comment on football other than the fact that lots of
people suffer repeated head trauma----who play it

Then your knowledge is very limited, if you have no idea what has been going on in the Congo. Or your interest is confined to just Islamic atrocities, as seems the case with many here. These women weren't snatched and brutalized by Boko Haran, they're not the victims of ISIS' brutality. They're not in the news despite the fact this has been going on for decades. Seems to me their voices deserve to be heard.

For your edification:
Congo: More Vicious Than Rape
Ms. Magazine | "Not Women Anymore": The Congo's rape survivors face pain, shame and AIDS
Congo women fight back, speak out about rape

The focus of rape crimes by Muslims appears to be in proportion to the percentage of rape crimes throughout Europe and the world committed by those followers of Islam. Clearly the overwhelming majority of rapes reported in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and throughout Europe and the world are committed by Muslims, Coyote. No one is trying to unfairly target anyone but when a religion such as Islam sanctions rape, we see the results. Which is another reason why the world would be better off without Islam.
I would love to see the stats on that.

It's become pathetic...they only care when it's rape committed by Muslims. That's it. Who gives a shit about what's been going on in the Congo for decades?

It's become pathetic...they only care when it's rape committed by Muslims. That's it. Who gives a shit about what's been going on in the Congo for decades?

Why should people discuss rape in the Congo when the subject matter involves Islam?

Islam is responsible for the rape of 1400 Children in the small city of Rotherham, alone. Why do you demand people talk about unrelated events, except as a way to defend the attitudes responsible for these rapes?

Without American Right Wing Christianity, gays would be sleeping a lot better.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

Short list of some right wing Republicans so called Christian pastors who call for the execution or round up of gays.

You can watch their sermons on Youtube.

suspects_1458666090696_1124131_ver1.0.jpg

Without Islam, Brussels, Belgium would not be mourning the deaths of 31 people and the sufferings of 271 more injured in yesterday's terror attack. Without Islam, New York's Twin Towers would still be standing and 3,000 Americans would still be alive. Without Islam the French terror attack would not have happened. Without Islam there would be no conflict in the middle east. Israel would be at peace and Europe would still be a beautiful place to visit.

Without Islam, Norway could reduce their rape crimes by 100%. Without Islam, Sweden wouldn't be the rape Capitol of Europe. Without Islam the women of Germany could walk down the street without fear of being physically assaulted or raped. Without Islam little girls could be little girls and not live in dread of the day they are married off to a grown man 6 times their age. Without Islam there would be no such thing as honor killings.

Without Islam women in the middle east would have the same rights as men do. Without Islam people could vote by the ballot instead of the bullet. Without Islam there would be no need for foot baths, separate quarters for gyms and swimming pools.

Without Islam there would be no pilgrimage to Mecca where people are sometimes trampled to death or seriously injured. Without Islam there would be no religious conquest for world domination. Without Islam there would be no such thing as Sharia law.

Without Islam there would be no burka, hijab, or Koran. Without Islam there would be no one praying in the middle of the street blocking traffic. Without Islam there would be no terror attacks on synagogues, churches and other places where people congregate together.

Without Islam a man would have one wife as God intended rather than four wives which is open adultery.

Without Islam criminals would not be called heroes and dead murderers would not be hailed as martyrs. Without Islam jihad would not exist and terrorism would end.

Without Islam 1.5 billion souls wouldn't be headed for hell right now.

Without Islam over 270 million people would still be alive, multiple wars would have been prevented and billions of dollars saved. Without Islam, Hitler would not have had an ally.

Without Islam, Europe would still have freedom of speech. Without Islam, America wouldn't be fighting to keep 1st & 2nd amendment rights.

Without Islam black slavery would really be history.

Without Islam mass murder, rape, beheading, drug trafficking, sex trafficking, forced prostitution and genocide would be greatly reduced.

Without Islam - Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Iran, Egypt, Libya, Turkey, Lebanon and Syria wouldn't have become the hell-holes they are today. Without Islam life would be better for everyone.

It's hard to believe that prior to Sept. 11, 2001 most of us had never heard of Islam. Today it's all we hear about. The first word that comes to my mind when I hear the word Islam is “trouble.” That is all Islam has brought us. Trouble.

I'd like to live in a world "without Islam."

Without America Iraq wouldn't be mourning the death of a million people.

Really? I started a thread on what was going on in the Congo a couple years ago. Do you want to guess how much response it got compared to a thread on Muslim rape?

So, why is that? Are the Congolese not worthy of attention? How about the women raped so horribly by guns that they need corrective surgery?

I see no reason to motivate me to guess. Regarding your putative thread on
the life and times of DA CONGO---------I have to admit, I have never met
anyone from the DA CONGO or any rape victim thereof or even know of
any particular case. Not knowing anything at all about RAPE IN THE CONGO-----or RAPE IN DENVER COLORADO, I would not comment. I do know or HAVE known lots of people who are muslims and know of several people raped
by muslims. I also do not comment on football other than the fact that lots of
people suffer repeated head trauma----who play it

Then your knowledge is very limited, if you have no idea what has been going on in the Congo. Or your interest is confined to just Islamic atrocities, as seems the case with many here. These women weren't snatched and brutalized by Boko Haran, they're not the victims of ISIS' brutality. They're not in the news despite the fact this has been going on for decades. Seems to me their voices deserve to be heard.

For your edification:
Congo: More Vicious Than Rape
Ms. Magazine | "Not Women Anymore": The Congo's rape survivors face pain, shame and AIDS
Congo women fight back, speak out about rape

The focus of rape crimes by Muslims appears to be in proportion to the percentage of rape crimes throughout Europe and the world committed by those followers of Islam. Clearly the overwhelming majority of rapes reported in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and throughout Europe and the world are committed by Muslims, Coyote. No one is trying to unfairly target anyone but when a religion such as Islam sanctions rape, we see the results. Which is another reason why the world would be better off without Islam.
I would love to see the stats on that.

Thats about the size of it. You are not debating with great thinkers here.

The approved line goes -

Muslim rape gangs are a part of an ethos that infects all muslims.

Non musim rapes "Shit,bitch was asking for it.Look what she was wearing."

Its like muslims invented rape.

Without Islam, Brussels, Belgium would not be mourning the deaths of 31 people and the sufferings of 271 more injured in yesterday's terror attack. Without Islam, New York's Twin Towers would still be standing and 3,000 Americans would still be alive. Without Islam the French terror attack would not have happened. Without Islam there would be no conflict in the middle east. Israel would be at peace and Europe would still be a beautiful place to visit.

Without Islam, Norway could reduce their rape crimes by 100%. Without Islam, Sweden wouldn't be the rape Capitol of Europe. Without Islam the women of Germany could walk down the street without fear of being physically assaulted or raped. Without Islam little girls could be little girls and not live in dread of the day they are married off to a grown man 6 times their age. Without Islam there would be no such thing as honor killings.

Without Islam women in the middle east would have the same rights as men do. Without Islam people could vote by the ballot instead of the bullet. Without Islam there would be no need for foot baths, separate quarters for gyms and swimming pools.

Without Islam there would be no pilgrimage to Mecca where people are sometimes trampled to death or seriously injured. Without Islam there would be no religious conquest for world domination. Without Islam there would be no such thing as Sharia law.

Without Islam there would be no burka, hijab, or Koran. Without Islam there would be no one praying in the middle of the street blocking traffic. Without Islam there would be no terror attacks on synagogues, churches and other places where people congregate together.

Without Islam a man would have one wife as God intended rather than four wives which is open adultery.

Without Islam criminals would not be called heroes and dead murderers would not be hailed as martyrs. Without Islam jihad would not exist and terrorism would end.

Without Islam over 270 million people would still be alive, multiple wars would have been prevented and billions of dollars saved. Without Islam, Hitler would not have had an ally.

Without Islam, Europe would still have freedom of speech. Without Islam, America wouldn't be fighting to keep 1st & 2nd amendment rights.

Without Islam mass murder, rape, beheading, drug trafficking, sex trafficking, forced prostitution and genocide would be greatly reduced.

Without Islam - Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Iran, Egypt, Libya, Turkey, Lebanon and Syria wouldn't have become the hell-holes they are today. Without Islam life would be better for everyone.

It's hard to believe that prior to Sept. 11, 2001 most of us had never heard of Islam. Today it's all we hear about. The first word that comes to my mind when I hear the word Islam is “trouble.” That is all Islam has brought us. Trouble.

What do all those horrible American disasters have in common?

The GOP.

What do all those horrible American disasters have in common?

The GOP.
People were being slaughtered in the name of Christianity long before the GOP was formed.

Why should people discuss rape in the Congo when the subject matter involves Islam?

Islam is responsible for the rape of 1400 Children in the small city of Rotherham, alone. Why do you demand people talk about unrelated events, except as a way to defend the attitudes responsible for these rapes?

Why is it you only discuss rape when Muslim's do it?

You're astonishingly silent otherwise.

"Islam" isn't responsible for the rape of 1400 children. The people who took them, sold them, and bought them are responsible as are the law enforcement people who were reluctant to pursue it out of concern of being labeled "racist".. I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but Britain has had quite a problem with pedophile rings extending into some high places. The fact that you continuosly focus only on Muslims means all these other cases get ignored and swept under your carpet.

Anyone who truly cared about child abuse of this nature and magnitude would not be so selective.

"Islam" isn't responsible for the rape of 1400 children. The people who took them, sold them, and bought them are responsible as are the law enforcement people who were reluctant to pursue it out of concern of being labeled "racist".. I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but Britain has had quite a problem with pedophile rings extending into some high places. The fact that you continuosly focus only on Muslims means all these other cases get ignored and swept under your carpet.

Anyone who truly cared about child abuse of this nature and magnitude would not be so selective.

Why do you continually troll threads like this one trying to change the subject?

Doing so in order to defend rape jihad is particular vile.

Why do you continually troll threads like this one trying to change the subject?

You're the one who is trolling and stalking me. No one is defending rape "jihad" - what ever that is supposed to be. No one is defending rape at all. So quit lying.

Now go away and I'll be happy to forget you even exist :)

You're the one who is trolling and stalking me. No one is defending rape "jihad" - what ever that is supposed to be. No one is defending rape at all. So quit lying.

The Rotherham gang were mixed race/religion.

You just indicated once again that you find the rape of children funny.

You are beneath contempt.

That is a lie.

They were overwhelmingly Muslim.

That is a lie.

The Rotherham grooming gang have sentenced to 103 years in prison

4859-1487015816-6c911fd7de8e934219f83c1a9a7858b6.jpg

Im sorry if this pisses on your chips mate. Maybe it was a bit more complex than you can handle ?

That is a lie.

The Rotherham grooming gang have sentenced to 103 years in prison

4859-1487015816-6c911fd7de8e934219f83c1a9a7858b6.jpg

Im sorry if this pisses on your chips mate. Maybe it was a bit more complex than you can handle ?

And two of them were women? Unbelievable :(

Forum List

Back