Without Islam

Why is it you only discuss rape when Muslim's do it?

You're astonishingly silent otherwise.

"Islam" isn't responsible for the rape of 1400 children. The people who took them, sold them, and bought them are responsible as are the law enforcement people who were reluctant to pursue it out of concern of being labeled "racist".. I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but Britain has had quite a problem with pedophile rings extending into some high places. The fact that you continuosly focus only on Muslims means all these other cases get ignored and swept under your carpet.

Anyone who truly cared about child abuse of this nature and magnitude would not be so selective.

Why do you continually troll threads like this one trying to change the subject?

Doing so in order to defend rape jihad is particular vile.

You're the one who is trolling and stalking me. No one is defending rape "jihad" - what ever that is supposed to be. No one is defending rape at all. So quit lying.

Now go away and I'll be happy to forget you even exist :)
The Rotherham gang were mixed race/religion.

That is a lie.

They were overwhelmingly Muslim.
The Rotherham grooming gang have sentenced to 103 years in prison

4859-1487015816-6c911fd7de8e934219f83c1a9a7858b6.jpg

Im sorry if this pisses on your chips mate. Maybe it was a bit more complex than you can handle ?

So --- what's your point? The perps WERE immigrant Muslim except for 2 skank Cauc women that helped them.

Now tell me.. What was the TOLL of victims from that ONE city? And HOW LONG did it take British Law to grow up and start prosecuting ?? Separate the "customers" from the groomers and what do have here?

Why do you continually troll threads like this one trying to change the subject?

You're the one who is trolling and stalking me. No one is defending rape "jihad" - what ever that is supposed to be. No one is defending rape at all. So quit lying.

That is a lie.

Im sorry if this pisses on your chips mate. Maybe it was a bit more complex than you can handle ?

And two of them were women? Unbelievable :(
The loons have latched on the Rotherham case like flies to shit.

It was a national disgrace but it was a bit more nuanced than they could get their little brains around.

As this idiot has found to her cost.
Ukip MEP ordered to pay £162,000 in libel damages to Labour MPs

Vulnerable youngsters in the UK have been preyed on by monsters of all faiths and by monsters with no faith.

The really sick thing is that in pursuing a racist tack on this they ignore other scandals like Kincora, Bryn Estyn and Bryn Alyn where the perps had possible links to the government.

That is a lie.

So --- what's your point? The perps WERE immigrant Muslim except for 2 skank Cauc women that helped them.

Now tell me.. What was the TOLL of victims from that ONE city? And HOW LONG did it take British Law to grow up and start prosecuting ?? Separate the "customers" from the groomers and what do have here?
The point is that it wasnt a muslim gang. As I stated they were mixed race and religion. Whats difficult about that ?

That is a lie.

The point is that it wasnt a muslim gang. As I stated they were mixed race and religion. Whats difficult about that ?

You got something against Muslim men dominating a few COMPLIANT Cauc women to commit their crimes for them? What kinda of racist are you?

It's become pathetic...they only care when it's rape committed by Muslims. That's it. Who gives a shit about what's been going on in the Congo for decades?

Why should people discuss rape in the Congo when the subject matter involves Islam?

Islam is responsible for the rape of 1400 Children in the small city of Rotherham, alone. Why do you demand people talk about unrelated events, except as a way to defend the attitudes responsible for these rapes?

Why is it you only discuss rape when Muslim's do it?

You're astonishingly silent otherwise.

"Islam" isn't responsible for the rape of 1400 children. The people who took them, sold them, and bought them are responsible as are the law enforcement people who were reluctant to pursue it out of concern of being labeled "racist".. I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but Britain has had quite a problem with pedophile rings extending into some high places. The fact that you continuosly focus only on Muslims means all these other cases get ignored and swept under your carpet.

Anyone who truly cared about child abuse of this nature and magnitude would not be so selective.

Pedophilia is hardly unique to any one "religion". In fact, if Islam ceased to exist, as the OP desires - pedophilia would remain with an ample number of perverts buying, raping and selling children. Decent people are disgusted at the crime. Others focus on the religion of the criminals.

Some other large scale cases that have received far less attention and outrage than Rotherham:
Britain's 'worst paedophile' Richard Huckle handed 22 life sentences
One of Britain's worst paedophiles, who posted on the so-called "dark web" as he abused up to 200 Malaysian children, has been handed 22 life sentences.

Freelance photographer Richard Huckle, from Ashford in Kent, admitted an unprecedented number of offences against children aged between six months and 12 years from 2006 to 2014.

Judge Peter Rook QC gave the 30-year-old ordered him to serve a minimum term of 25 years.

A stream of pictures and videos of his rapes and assaults on children were shared with paedophiles worldwide through the now defunct dark website TLZ - The Love Zone.

He even tried to make a business out of his horrific crimes by crowd-funding the release of the images and was compiling a paedophile's manual at the time of his arrest by the National Crime Agency.

That is a lie.

They really failed and dropped the ball on this - this is where "racial sensitivity" becomes criminal misconduct.

Asian girls were also victims of that gang, but because rape is considered shameful on the victim, their families weren't likely to report it. As a result, the total number of victims was probably under reported: Asian girls 'also victims of sex grooming' in Rotherham - BBC News

That could well be. I THOUGHT a lot of their "customers" were Asian. But yeah. Actually, they did FAR MORE HARM than good by hiding this because of "sensitivities" and correctness. That should make reasonable people angry in itself right? Makes it harder to put any immigrant threat in perspective if the authorities wait until it becomes INDEFENSIBLE.

France's jails are filling with Muslim immigrants. Belgiums keep them contained to ghettos. NOBODY is really working on outreach and assimilation are they?

It's much easier to sit here and twerk each other about the results of inaction and poor planning. Than to RECOGNIZE what's been done wrong and work to fix it or guarantee WE don't make the same mistakes.

Asian girls were also victims of that gang, but because rape is considered shameful on the victim, their families weren't likely to report it. As a result, the total number of victims was probably under reported: Asian girls 'also victims of sex grooming' in Rotherham - BBC News

That could well be. I THOUGHT a lot of their "customers" were Asian. But yeah. Actually, they did FAR MORE HARM than good by hiding this because of "sensitivities" and correctness. That should make reasonable people angry in itself right? Makes it harder to put any immigrant threat in perspective if the authorities wait until it becomes INDEFENSIBLE.

France's jails are filling with Muslim immigrants. Belgiums keep them contained to ghettos. NOBODY is really working on outreach and assimilation are they?

It's much easier to sit here and twerk each other about the results of inaction and poor planning. Than to RECOGNIZE what's been done wrong and work to fix it or guarantee WE don't make the same mistakes.

The thing is, it's a really complex problem and the causes and solutions are different in each country. Everyone wants a "simple solution" but there isn't one. And part of Europe's problem is they've been swamped. The Syrian civil war, ISIS and the Iraqi war have created the greatest refugee and migrant crisis since WW2. Then you also have migrants from Africa fleeing for economic reasons or escaping political persecution. That's forced authorities to keep them in camps and "refugee" centers that are overcrowded, under-resourced, a situation that breeds violence. I have a feeling the numbers of incomers make it difficult to work on outreach and assimilation, and for those already there something should have been done long ago. Some countries handle it well, others do not. US and Canada do a good job.

I see no reason to motivate me to guess. Regarding your putative thread on
the life and times of DA CONGO---------I have to admit, I have never met
anyone from the DA CONGO or any rape victim thereof or even know of
any particular case. Not knowing anything at all about RAPE IN THE CONGO-----or RAPE IN DENVER COLORADO, I would not comment. I do know or HAVE known lots of people who are muslims and know of several people raped
by muslims. I also do not comment on football other than the fact that lots of
people suffer repeated head trauma----who play it

Then your knowledge is very limited, if you have no idea what has been going on in the Congo. Or your interest is confined to just Islamic atrocities, as seems the case with many here. These women weren't snatched and brutalized by Boko Haran, they're not the victims of ISIS' brutality. They're not in the news despite the fact this has been going on for decades. Seems to me their voices deserve to be heard.

For your edification:
Congo: More Vicious Than Rape
Ms. Magazine | "Not Women Anymore": The Congo's rape survivors face pain, shame and AIDS
Congo women fight back, speak out about rape

The focus of rape crimes by Muslims appears to be in proportion to the percentage of rape crimes throughout Europe and the world committed by those followers of Islam. Clearly the overwhelming majority of rapes reported in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and throughout Europe and the world are committed by Muslims, Coyote. No one is trying to unfairly target anyone but when a religion such as Islam sanctions rape, we see the results. Which is another reason why the world would be better off without Islam.
I would love to see the stats on that.

It's become pathetic...they only care when it's rape committed by Muslims. That's it. Who gives a shit about what's been going on in the Congo for decades?

Thats about the size of it. You are not debating with great thinkers here.

The approved line goes -

Muslim rape gangs are a part of an ethos that infects all muslims.

Non musim rapes "Shit,bitch was asking for it.Look what she was wearing."

Its like muslims invented rape.

Muslims did not invent rape-----their PRESENT jurisprudence LEGALIZES it

That is a lie.

They really failed and dropped the ball on this - this is where "racial sensitivity" becomes criminal misconduct.
The British police have proven incompetent in handling all sexual abuse cases and not just this one. There are cases going back to the 60s that are still to be resolved.
There are several public enquiries grinding on at them moment.
The main issue is that the victims in all cases were never taken seriously.
Children in care, foster homes,reformatories and so on. they were never believed and in most cases remained silent in fear of their abusers who,in many cases, were "respected" members of the community.

Celebrities,politicians,clergymen and so on. Class plays a big part in this.

Paedos exploiting kids is a problem that I dont think we have even scratched the surface of.

I think there is a lot worse to come.

suspects_1458666090696_1124131_ver1.0.jpg

Without Islam, Brussels, Belgium would not be mourning the deaths of 31 people and the sufferings of 271 more injured in yesterday's terror attack. Without Islam, New York's Twin Towers would still be standing and 3,000 Americans would still be alive. Without Islam the French terror attack would not have happened. Without Islam there would be no conflict in the middle east. Israel would be at peace and Europe would still be a beautiful place to visit.

Without Islam, Norway could reduce their rape crimes by 100%. Without Islam, Sweden wouldn't be the rape Capitol of Europe. Without Islam the women of Germany could walk down the street without fear of being physically assaulted or raped. Without Islam little girls could be little girls and not live in dread of the day they are married off to a grown man 6 times their age. Without Islam there would be no such thing as honor killings.

Without Islam women in the middle east would have the same rights as men do. Without Islam people could vote by the ballot instead of the bullet. Without Islam there would be no need for foot baths, separate quarters for gyms and swimming pools.

Without Islam there would be no pilgrimage to Mecca where people are sometimes trampled to death or seriously injured. Without Islam there would be no religious conquest for world domination. Without Islam there would be no such thing as Sharia law.

Without Islam there would be no burka, hijab, or Koran. Without Islam there would be no one praying in the middle of the street blocking traffic. Without Islam there would be no terror attacks on synagogues, churches and other places where people congregate together.

Without Islam a man would have one wife as God intended rather than four wives which is open adultery.

Without Islam criminals would not be called heroes and dead murderers would not be hailed as martyrs. Without Islam jihad would not exist and terrorism would end.

Without Islam 1.5 billion souls wouldn't be headed for hell right now.

Without Islam over 270 million people would still be alive, multiple wars would have been prevented and billions of dollars saved. Without Islam, Hitler would not have had an ally.

Without Islam, Europe would still have freedom of speech. Without Islam, America wouldn't be fighting to keep 1st & 2nd amendment rights.

Without Islam black slavery would really be history.

Without Islam mass murder, rape, beheading, drug trafficking, sex trafficking, forced prostitution and genocide would be greatly reduced.

Without Islam - Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Iran, Egypt, Libya, Turkey, Lebanon and Syria wouldn't have become the hell-holes they are today. Without Islam life would be better for everyone.

It's hard to believe that prior to Sept. 11, 2001 most of us had never heard of Islam. Today it's all we hear about. The first word that comes to my mind when I hear the word Islam is “trouble.” That is all Islam has brought us. Trouble.

I'd like to live in a world "without Islam."

Without America Iraq wouldn't be mourning the death of a million people.
What do all those horrible American disasters have in common?

The GOP.
People were being slaughtered in the name of Christianity long before the GOP was formed.

People were being slaughtered in the name of islam since the inception of islam
.....and counting

That is a lie.

The British police have proven incompetent in handling all sexual abuse cases and not just this one. There are cases going back to the 60s that are still to be resolved.
Children in care, foster homes,reformatories and so on. they were never believed and in most cases remained silent in fear of their abusers who,in many cases, were "respected" members of the community.

Paedos exploiting kids is a problem that I dont think we have even scratched the surface of.

It is legal in Islamic law

That is a lie.

Is it ?
We dont have it in the UK.

Is it ?

there is a difference between British common law and Shariah law.

Is it ?

there is a difference between British common law and Shariah law.
Yes, the former is relevant and the latter isnt.

That is a lie.

Well there you are matey. So you can understand why Brits lecturing Americans about immigration policy and assimilation issues is somewhat suspect and maybe resented. We just don't want to make the same mistakes. The cultural transition for ME Muslims is ENORMOUS. There's an an additional issue with the war zone refugees of whether they really want to BE American or British in the 1st place. And a LOT of other considerations that dont seem to ever be evaluated completely by the god awful leadership that's been in place.

Time to address the GENUINE concerns of people who have witnessed these unconscionable bumbles. Reserve a bunch of anger for the idiots in charge who contributed to these issues. In a lot of these "muslim immigration issues". The past and current policies have made it almost IMPOSSIBLE to be generous about immigration. Islamic or otherwise actually. AND the idiots in charge have FUELED the anti-Islamic backlash because of THEIR incompetence and lack of GENUINE concern for these "refugees" or immigrants. Many of whom SHOULD be immediately granted refugee status because of their help to our countries, when we were/are in the war zones.

My feeling has ALWAYS been, I'd like to be as generous about immigration as possible. But that is limited by my complete lack of confidence in government not fucking it up.. Give me a govt that THINKS, and INNOVATES, and FOLLOWS thru and is ACCOUNTABLE -- and I could be MORE generous on immigration than you lefties are now.. :badgrin:

Last edited:
That is a lie.

Well there you are matey. So you can understand why Brits lecturing Americans about immigration policy and assimilation issues is somewhat suspect and maybe resented. We just don't want to make the same mistakes. The cultural transition for ME Muslims is ENORMOUS. There's an an additional issue with the war zone refugees of whether they really want to BE American or British in the 1st place. And a LOT of other considerations that dont seem to ever be evaluated completely by the god awful leadership that's been in place.

Time to address the GENUINE concerns of people who have witnessed these unconscionable bumbles. Reserve a bunch of anger for the idiots in charge who contributed to these issues. In a lot of these "muslim immigration issues". The past and current policies have made it almost IMPOSSIBLE to be generous about immigration. Islamic or otherwise actually. AND the idiots in charge have FUELED the anti-Islamic backlash because of THEIR incompetence and lack of GENUINE concern for these "refugees" or immigrants. Many of whom SHOULD be immediately granted refugee status because of their help to our countries, when we were/are in the war zones.

My feeling has ALWAYS been, I'd like to be as generous about immigration as possible. But that is limited by my complete lack of confidence in government not fucking it up.. Give me a govt that THINKS, and INNOVATES, and FOLLOWS thru and is ACCOUNTABLE -- and I could be MORE generous on immigration than you lefties are now.. :badgrin:
You dont seem to have read a single word.

You dont seem to have read a single word.

Oh but I did. And I was telling you the anger should be directed at things you mentioned.

1) The British police have proven incompetent
2) that the victims in all cases were never taken seriously.

Those apply in Spades to these grooming cases. The rest of your govt incompetency problems with other child abuse, rape may have the SAME roots in ignoring problems because of SOME British predilection like class -- but really didn't FUEL a huge consequential backlash like the one against Islam -- did it?

Forum List

Back