With this last bunch of mass shootings, what happened to Little Davie Hogg?

Just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't mean that it's not happening Bitchy Irish Ass.

Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg is going to Harvard after getting a reported 1270 on the SAT — it shows test scores aren't everything

Somewhere in the middle of all of this, TMZ reported that Hogg had a 4.2 GPA and got a 1270 out of 1600 on the SAT. Now that he's going to Harvard, Hogg's SAT score has become a flashpoint for his critics. It's well below the usual score for the Ivy League school — the average score for admitted students is 1520, according to Prep Scholar.

Save your crap paper pusher. A 1270 SAT isn't Harvard material. No way no how. Some deserving student lost out.

Now gfy. Fckn dope

Doesn't change the fact that he's going to Harvard this year. Sorry, but he got in and is going to school, regardless of whether or not you think he deserves it. Someone at Harvard thought he deserved to be let in. You want to change it? Get yourself on the admissions board.

Like i said...gfy paper pusher.

Now go tell another tall tale
The "tall tale" is probably that he got a 1270. However, no school goes by SAT scores alone. His activism would have been a huge pool of points. I don't mean for the particular politics, but for the fact that he is obviously a future leader. Personally, I don't like the kid much--he's way too "programmed;" there's no sincerity in him. BUT that's the way with most of our folks in D.C., regardless which side of the aisle. Harvard would want to bring him into their fold.

Maybe a future leader to leftists...I wouldn't follow the whiny shit stain across the street
Obviously he's a progressive. I didn't think you would.

The other thing is, maybe he wrote a kickass essay. Bet he learned a lot after Parkland.

Save your crap paper pusher. A 1270 SAT isn't Harvard material. No way no how. Some deserving student lost out.

Now gfy. Fckn dope

Doesn't change the fact that he's going to Harvard this year. Sorry, but he got in and is going to school, regardless of whether or not you think he deserves it. Someone at Harvard thought he deserved to be let in. You want to change it? Get yourself on the admissions board.

Like i said...gfy paper pusher.

Now go tell another tall tale
The "tall tale" is probably that he got a 1270. However, no school goes by SAT scores alone. His activism would have been a huge pool of points. I don't mean for the particular politics, but for the fact that he is obviously a future leader. Personally, I don't like the kid much--he's way too "programmed;" there's no sincerity in him. BUT that's the way with most of our folks in D.C., regardless which side of the aisle. Harvard would want to bring him into their fold.

Maybe a future leader to leftists...I wouldn't follow the whiny shit stain across the street
Obviously he's a progressive. I didn't think you would.

The other thing is, maybe he wrote a kickass essay. Bet he learned a lot after Parkland.

1270 SAT isn't Ivy league. It's obvious why he's there.

A shame really...a deserving student got the shaft

Forum List

Back