With this last bunch of mass shootings, what happened to Little Davie Hogg?

Florida white supremacist arrested for threatening shooting at Walmart, police say

so, if someone takes this idiot out, before he gets his gun back,

would that be considered preventing a crime?
How come every nutty white guy with a gun is labeled a white supremacist?
Not all, George Zimmerman wasn't a white supremacist, he was the first "white" Hispanic, after the Lame Stream Media painted George as "an angry white guy with a gun". Once they found out George had a Latino Mother, LSM backtracked to make him 1st White Hispanic, and the rest is history.

If there was logic involved in the White Hispanic because Georges mother was Latino, then Barrack Hussain Obama, should be a White Kenyan, but that doesnt fly again, because of the stupidity of the left.
But he wasn't a nutty guy with a gun, he was defending himself, but I get your point.

What’s the point of this thread? Conservatives thought he spoke to much and made too much noise, now they miss him? Bunch a snowflakes.

Dang....I had forgotten about Waldo! Where is he?

Here he ith...

kqtsdgz5wqpy.png

What’s the point of this thread? Conservatives thought he spoke to much and made too much noise, now they miss him? Bunch a snowflakes.

The point is, all the screaming, crying, bitching, moaning, and autistic screeching by the hoplophobic gun-fearing snowflakes isn't going to change one single thing. Like all other times before, the uproar will fade away as the left finds some new boogyman/fad/outrage/cause of the day.

Hysterical when intellectual dyslexic guys find a thread!:113::113:

I do miss this Hogg guy! How much fun did we have in here after Parkland when this bozo Hogg was around? Its was a hoot....him talking about guns with the box of crayons sticking out of his back pocket!:2up:

Its being rewarded for nothing. Just like Michelle Obama was. Social justice .....bwhahaaaa! As we enter the 23 rd century the space launch system is almost ready . Soon our space loving friends....sooooonnnn!

iu

His dad was upset about the publicity he was getting and sequestered him.

Florida white supremacist arrested for threatening shooting at Walmart, police say

so, if someone takes this idiot out, before he gets his gun back,

would that be considered preventing a crime?
How come every nutty white guy with a gun is labeled a white supremacist?

This one is bragging about it.

Winter park FL is 84.85% white, 9.5% Hispanic, and 7.89% black. The idiot is living in the wrong neighborhood if he's going to be a "white supremacist."

"Clayton appears to believe in the white supremacist ideology and has a history of posting threats on Facebook using fictitious accounts," Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials said."
Appears. lol

Anyone ever consider the fact that school is getting ready to start again and Hogg had been accepted to Harvard? Maybe he's more worried about getting a good start on his college education and so doesn't have time for activism.

Harvard with a 1270 SAT?:bsflag:
You would be surprised how flexible the Ivy's get with SAT scores if your skin is a certain color and/or you have other "desirable" qualities.

Anyone ever consider the fact that school is getting ready to start again and Hogg had been accepted to Harvard? Maybe he's more worried about getting a good start on his college education and so doesn't have time for activism.

You would be surprised how flexible the Ivy's get with SAT scores if your skin is a certain color and/or you have other "desirable" qualities.

No I wouldnt...I've read plenty on it

Its being rewarded for nothing. Just like Michelle Obama was. Social justice .....bwhahaaaa! As we enter the 23 rd century the space launch system is almost ready . Soon our space loving friends....sooooonnnn!
Your kid make as much of an impact on the national discussion of any topic? Nah. Probably is or will be a C student blaming his lack of success on the lucky break black people get being born black.

I read earlier there was another shooting at a walmart. Can't recall where.
Some liberal idiot in my neck of the neighborhood decided that he was going to run over everyone with a golf cart in a Walmart when someone blocked him from entering the Alcohol section. What does that tell you about a liberal and his beer?

Man drives golf cart into Gibsonton Walmart makes first appearance in front of judge

Was it Hillary?

She gets cranky when her vodka runs out......
Couldn`t have been Hillary. She`s locked up. :) :) :)
Wait a minute, I got that wrong. It`s trump`s inner circle that`s doing time.

I read earlier there was another shooting at a walmart. Can't recall where.
Some liberal idiot in my neck of the neighborhood decided that he was going to run over everyone with a golf cart in a Walmart when someone blocked him from entering the Alcohol section. What does that tell you about a liberal and his beer?

Man drives golf cart into Gibsonton Walmart makes first appearance in front of judge

Was it Hillary?

She gets cranky when her vodka runs out......
Couldn`t have been Hillary. She`s locked up. :) :) :)
Wait a minute, I got that wrong. It`s trump`s inner circle that`s doing time.
Liars gotta lie.

mass shooters.jpg

Hogg won't last one semester at Harvard.
You watch.
His grades will be too low to get into the next semester. Harvard LIB professors will only cover for Hogg so long. They KNOW Hogg will be under constant scrutiny. If they get caught fucking around/padding' with his grades they KNOW that 'tenure' will not save them from being fired.

Just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't mean that it's not happening Bitchy Irish Ass.

Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg is going to Harvard after getting a reported 1270 on the SAT — it shows test scores aren't everything

Somewhere in the middle of all of this, TMZ reported that Hogg had a 4.2 GPA and got a 1270 out of 1600 on the SAT. Now that he's going to Harvard, Hogg's SAT score has become a flashpoint for his critics. It's well below the usual score for the Ivy League school — the average score for admitted students is 1520, according to Prep Scholar.

Save your crap paper pusher. A 1270 SAT isn't Harvard material. No way no how. Some deserving student lost out.

Now gfy. Fckn dope

Doesn't change the fact that he's going to Harvard this year. Sorry, but he got in and is going to school, regardless of whether or not you think he deserves it. Someone at Harvard thought he deserved to be let in. You want to change it? Get yourself on the admissions board.

Like i said...gfy paper pusher.

Now go tell another tall tale
The "tall tale" is probably that he got a 1270. However, no school goes by SAT scores alone. His activism would have been a huge pool of points. I don't mean for the particular politics, but for the fact that he is obviously a future leader. Personally, I don't like the kid much--he's way too "programmed;" there's no sincerity in him. BUT that's the way with most of our folks in D.C., regardless which side of the aisle. Harvard would want to bring him into their fold.

Just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't mean that it's not happening Bitchy Irish Ass.

Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg is going to Harvard after getting a reported 1270 on the SAT — it shows test scores aren't everything

Somewhere in the middle of all of this, TMZ reported that Hogg had a 4.2 GPA and got a 1270 out of 1600 on the SAT. Now that he's going to Harvard, Hogg's SAT score has become a flashpoint for his critics. It's well below the usual score for the Ivy League school — the average score for admitted students is 1520, according to Prep Scholar.

Save your crap paper pusher. A 1270 SAT isn't Harvard material. No way no how. Some deserving student lost out.

Now gfy. Fckn dope

Doesn't change the fact that he's going to Harvard this year. Sorry, but he got in and is going to school, regardless of whether or not you think he deserves it. Someone at Harvard thought he deserved to be let in. You want to change it? Get yourself on the admissions board.

The "tall tale" is probably that he got a 1270. However, no school goes by SAT scores alone. His activism would have been a huge pool of points. I don't mean for the particular politics, but for the fact that he is obviously a future leader. Personally, I don't like the kid much--he's way too "programmed;" there's no sincerity in him. BUT that's the way with most of our folks in D.C., regardless which side of the aisle. Harvard would want to bring him into their fold.
Future leader

that's funny

Now gfy. Fckn dope

Maybe a future leader to leftists...I wouldn't follow the whiny shit stain across the street

Forum List

Back