With this last bunch of mass shootings, what happened to Little Davie Hogg?

Harvard with a 1270 SAT?:bsflag:

Just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't mean that it's not happening Bitchy Irish Ass.

Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg is going to Harvard after getting a reported 1270 on the SAT — it shows test scores aren't everything

Somewhere in the middle of all of this, TMZ reported that Hogg had a 4.2 GPA and got a 1270 out of 1600 on the SAT. Now that he's going to Harvard, Hogg's SAT score has become a flashpoint for his critics. It's well below the usual score for the Ivy League school — the average score for admitted students is 1520, according to Prep Scholar.

Save your crap paper pusher. A 1270 SAT isn't Harvard material. No way no how. Some deserving student lost out.

Now gfy. Fckn dope

Doesn't change the fact that he's going to Harvard this year. Sorry, but he got in and is going to school, regardless of whether or not you think he deserves it. Someone at Harvard thought he deserved to be let in. You want to change it? Get yourself on the admissions board.

Like i said...gfy paper pusher.

Now go tell another tall tale

Again, not my fault you are woefully immune to actual events.
Not like you are to facts and truth.

Anyone ever consider the fact that school is getting ready to start again and Hogg had been accepted to Harvard? Maybe he's more worried about getting a good start on his college education and so doesn't have time for activism.
You dont think Harvard would give the Hogg extra credit if he showed up at a rally against the NRA?

Harvard with a 1270 SAT?:bsflag:

Just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't mean that it's not happening Bitchy Irish Ass.

Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg is going to Harvard after getting a reported 1270 on the SAT — it shows test scores aren't everything

Somewhere in the middle of all of this, TMZ reported that Hogg had a 4.2 GPA and got a 1270 out of 1600 on the SAT. Now that he's going to Harvard, Hogg's SAT score has become a flashpoint for his critics. It's well below the usual score for the Ivy League school — the average score for admitted students is 1520, according to Prep Scholar.

Save your crap paper pusher. A 1270 SAT isn't Harvard material. No way no how. Some deserving student lost out.

Now gfy. Fckn dope

Doesn't change the fact that he's going to Harvard this year. Sorry, but he got in and is going to school, regardless of whether or not you think he deserves it. Someone at Harvard thought he deserved to be let in. You want to change it? Get yourself on the admissions board.

Gawd you're fcking stupid. I never said he wasn't going to Harvard I said getting in with a 1270 SAT is BS.

Go play battleship ya dumbed down jackass

Now gfy. Fckn dope

I provided a link that says that Hogg is going to Harvard this year. Bitchy Irish Ass got her panties in a bunch because he's got a low test score and she thinks he shouldn't be allowed to attend because of it. I told her if she didn't like it, she should get a position on the admissions board. Bottom line, Hogg is attending Harvard this year, which is probably why he's slowed down on his activism.

Now gfy. Fckn dope

I provided a link that says that Hogg is going to Harvard this year. Bitchy Irish Ass got her panties in a bunch because he's got a low test score and she thinks he shouldn't be allowed to attend because of it. I told her if she didn't like it, she should get a position on the admissions board. Bottom line, Hogg is attending Harvard this year, which is probably why he's slowed down on his activism.

Repetitive moron. You do that annoying shit constantly

Now gfy. Fckn dope

Gawd you're fcking stupid. I never said he wasn't going to Harvard I said getting in with a 1270 SAT is BS.

People were bitching about not seeing Hogg, and I said it was probably because he was getting ready to go to Harvard. Your next response was asking if Harvard would accept someone with a 1250, then you posted a B.S. flag after your statement. Anyone would naturally read that as you saying that he couldn't get into Harvard with a 1250. And, they can simply expand the previous posts if people are curious about the conversation.

Florida white supremacist arrested for threatening shooting at Walmart, police say

so, if someone takes this idiot out, before he gets his gun back,

would that be considered preventing a crime?
How come every nutty white guy with a gun is labeled a white supremacist?
Not all, George Zimmerman wasn't a white supremacist, he was the first "white" Hispanic, after the Lame Stream Media painted George as "an angry white guy with a gun". Once they found out George had a Latino Mother, LSM backtracked to make him 1st White Hispanic, and the rest is history.

If there was logic involved in the White Hispanic because Georges mother was Latino, then Barrack Hussain Obama, should be a White Kenyan, but that doesnt fly again, because of the stupidity of the left.

Now gfy. Fckn dope

People were bitching about not seeing Hogg, and I said it was probably because he was getting ready to go to Harvard. Your next response was asking if Harvard would accept someone with a 1250, then you posted a B.S. flag after your statement. Anyone would naturally read that as you saying that he couldn't get into Harvard with a 1250. And, they can simply expand the previous posts if people are curious about the conversation.

Gawd stfu already

Gawd stfu already

You're just pissed that I showed that Hogg is getting in after you had said he didn't. No wonder you seem to have a need to respond to everything. You're wrong, Hogg is going to Harvard.

67306260-168071241024775-4139468936898210806-n.jpg

Gawd stfu already

You're just pissed that I showed that Hogg is getting in after you had said he didn't. No wonder you seem to have a need to respond to everything. You're wrong, Hogg is going to Harvard.

I never said he didnt you fckn idiot. I said he isn't deserving of it. Gawd you're too fckn stupid to deal with. One more and to iggy you go ya fckn dope head

Hogg is hanging out with Cindy Sheahan on the Island of Used Up Misfits.

Florida white supremacist arrested for threatening shooting at Walmart, police say

This one is bragging about it.

Winter park FL is 84.85% white, 9.5% Hispanic, and 7.89% black. The idiot is living in the wrong neighborhood if he's going to be a "white supremacist."

Hogg had his 15 minutes, and the Media got tired of his alien looking ass. He was banking on a career as a Far Left political hack.

This one is bragging about it.

Winter park FL is 84.85% white, 9.5% Hispanic, and 7.89% black. The idiot is living in the wrong neighborhood if he's going to be a "white supremacist."

"Clayton appears to believe in the white supremacist ideology and has a history of posting threats on Facebook using fictitious accounts," Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials said."

Forum List

Back