David Hogg uses Wounded Knee, gun confiscation by U.S. Gov. that led to mass murder...

David Hogg, the latest teen to be exploited by the left wing/democrats.......used the massacre at Wounded Knee to push gun banning and confiscation. He did this in an interview on one of the left wing/democrat news programs.....the kid needs to study his history better.....

Sadly, for him....we have the actual history....Dan Proft, of the Dan and Amy morning radio show here in Chicago....pointed out the truth about Wounded Knee.

The massacre happened because? The U.S. Government moved in to confiscate the guns of the Lakota Tribe.....and during the gun grab, ended up slaughtering unarmed men, women, and children....

David Hogg used an example of gun confiscation leading to mass murder and death....to push gun confiscation.........what a freaking moron......

Wounded Knee Massacre - Wikipedia

On the morning of December 29, the U.S. Cavalry troops went into the camp to disarm the Lakota. One version of events claims that during the process of disarming the Lakota, a deaf tribesman named Black Coyote was reluctant to give up his rifle, claiming he had paid a lot for it.

[7] Simultaneously, an old man was performing a ritual called the Ghost Dance. Black Coyote's rifle went off at that point, and the U.S. army began shooting at the Native Americans.

The Lakota warriors fought back, but many had already been stripped of their guns and disarmed.[8]
What makes anyone believe that gun huggers would do anything if their rights were being taken away? They did nothing when the Patriot Act was passed. They did nothing when their guns were being taken away during the Katrina aftermath.

David Hogg understands massacres
well, actually he doesn't
David Hogg knows more about massacres than the NRA

Why because he was in he building when one happened? Because he used the death and misery of his classmates for financial gain? You pick weird heros.

Hogg lost close friends in the massacre

NRA just laughed
Our nation needs men. Not men of fiefdoms. But men. They have been pretty much muted or made not to be important as in being known by name. They exist and in a percentage of numbers. Hogg is not a man. He will get people killed like many who are empowered today. The teenager of the school that was harassed in D.C. some months ago is on his way to being a man. Hogg sold out for just being a vocal bullshitt artist. Got some notoriety and even admitted to Harvard Community College. Thus guaranteeing himself a half decent job even if he himself is not half decent at anything he does. He needs to look at this family and politics for the answers first. You Progs have made deals with the devil. The devil collects its due. The magic printing press has created a lot of agendas with a lot of people with their hands out and forced insane laws on us all.
I'd agree with your post if you'd just substitute the name Hogg for Trump.

Thank you, lady. But it looks to me like Hogg was trying to get the point across that our history is loaded with 'approved' mass shootings and that it is that culture that needs to be addressed.
I'm certainly not arguing a side here. Just had read the article so I shared it at your request.
I have some of Hogg's musings before, and I find him pretty well saturated in far, far left ideology. For awhile when he first came on the scene, I predicted he'd be running for office in another 15 years; he seemed a ready made politician with his speechifying and love of the spotlight. Right now, he's too radical, though.

And Bernie and AOC aren't?
Bernie and AOC are a little too left for me, but I hope they keep the pot boiling. They ask for more than they will ever get, but their intent is compassion. Better than the heartless monsters that kick out the previously invited infirm because they are 'foreign'.

Compassion my ass.
It's about control.
Nope..Compassion. Trump is the control guy!

David Hogg, the latest teen to be exploited by the left wing/democrats.......used the massacre at Wounded Knee to push gun banning and confiscation. He did this in an interview on one of the left wing/democrat news programs.....the kid needs to study his history better.....

Sadly, for him....we have the actual history....Dan Proft, of the Dan and Amy morning radio show here in Chicago....pointed out the truth about Wounded Knee.

The massacre happened because? The U.S. Government moved in to confiscate the guns of the Lakota Tribe.....and during the gun grab, ended up slaughtering unarmed men, women, and children....

David Hogg used an example of gun confiscation leading to mass murder and death....to push gun confiscation.........what a freaking moron......

On the morning of December 29, the U.S. Cavalry troops went into the camp to disarm the Lakota. One version of events claims that during the process of disarming the Lakota, a deaf tribesman named Black Coyote was reluctant to give up his rifle, claiming he had paid a lot for it.

[7] Simultaneously, an old man was performing a ritual called the Ghost Dance. Black Coyote's rifle went off at that point, and the U.S. army began shooting at the Native Americans.

The Lakota warriors fought back, but many had already been stripped of their guns and disarmed.[8]

Mr. Hogg is really sort of Stupid.

Harvard really needs to do the right thing for their institution's reputation and withdraw their offer from Hogg. He's an embarrassment to them.

Thank you, lady. But it looks to me like Hogg was trying to get the point across that our history is loaded with 'approved' mass shootings and that it is that culture that needs to be addressed.
I'm certainly not arguing a side here. Just had read the article so I shared it at your request.
I have some of Hogg's musings before, and I find him pretty well saturated in far, far left ideology. For awhile when he first came on the scene, I predicted he'd be running for office in another 15 years; he seemed a ready made politician with his speechifying and love of the spotlight. Right now, he's too radical, though.

And Bernie and AOC aren't?
Bernie and AOC are a little too left for me, but I hope they keep the pot boiling. They ask for more than they will ever get, but their intent is compassion. Better than the heartless monsters that kick out the previously invited infirm because they are 'foreign'.

Compassion my ass.
It's about control.
Nope..Compassion. Trump is the control guy!

Everything the left does comes down to control.

Yes he does. And this is why the gun huggers try to denigrate him as much as they can.

Hogg understands nothing. He gets denigrated as the know nothing moron he shows himself to be every time he opens his mouth. Even Michael Moore took a microphone away from him because he was spouting such gibberish.

well, actually he doesn't
David Hogg knows more about massacres than the NRA

Why because he was in he building when one happened? Because he used the death and misery of his classmates for financial gain? You pick weird heros.

Hogg lost close friends in the massacre

NRA just laughed
Close friends....or classmates

Do you have a link to what Hogg actually said? Everybody knows what happened at Wounded Knee so I'd really appreciate reading the kid's own words in context.
Here ya go. His words and his interview.

David Hogg: We Need To Recognize "Indigenous Mass Shootings" Conducted By The American Government
Lol
If he had any sense The federal government is the culprit

Do you have a link to what Hogg actually said? Everybody knows what happened at Wounded Knee so I'd really appreciate reading the kid's own words in context.
Here ya go. His words and his interview.

David Hogg: We Need To Recognize "Indigenous Mass Shootings" Conducted By The American Government
Lol
If he had any sense The federal government is the culprit
------------------------------------------------ and where have we seen that before 'pol pot' ' hitler ' stalin ' yada and yada eh ??

Another victim of public education.

David Hogg understands the devastation a mass killer can have on a community

Republicans don’t care

Forum List

Back