The cowardly act of “Suicide”...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Why are people that Lisa Bloom represents so mad about the “suicide” of Jeffrey Epstein?
It makes no sense.
He is in a far worse place deservedly so, He is burning in hell… And if it was a “suicide” That alone gives anyone a one-way trip to hell for eternity. Lol

Last edited:
I think all prisoners, Federal and State, should be given a "Suicide Option," as a matter of standard practice. As part of their in-processing, they can ask for a Suicide Kit, and given one day in solitary to use it. If they don't do it, once a year the option is renewed.

The kid would probably consist of some pills, but it doesn't really matter. Whatever.

As for this Epstein character, he saved the taxpayers MILLIONS by offing himself. These assholes who are whining that they don't get a chance to interrogate or embarrass him...Fuck them. Move on with your life.

If you are a victim, you will still be able to sue his estate, so you will get your taste. That's enough. Deal with it.

• Banned
I think all prisoners, Federal and State, should be given a "Suicide Option," as a matter of standard practice. As part of their in-processing, they can ask for a Suicide Kit, and given one day in solitary to use it. If they don't do it, once a year the option is renewed.

The kid would probably consist of some pills, but it doesn't really matter. Whatever.

As for this Epstein character, he saved the taxpayers MILLIONS by offing himself. These assholes who are whining that they don't get a chance to interrogate or embarrass him...Fuck them. Move on with your life.

If you are a victim, you will still be able to sue his estate, so you will get your taste. That's enough. Deal with it.
yep,
Suicide does take care of itself nicely, after all there’s no act more cowardly and selfish.

But, I suspect in the Epstein case - it is suicide by Clinton… not absolutely certain but getting more so every day.

FB_IMG_1565548110009.jpg

I don't think he was really that surprised. Matter of fact, I am sure the Clintons are more happier than he was; that he is now gone. "Slick Willy" just "got away with murder".
I am not saying that Bill Clinton - himself - murdered him. I am sure he hired someone from the inside, to do the job. The lucrative money had to been nice - just to pay off someone so he doesn't have to "deal with it" anymore. IMO

Of course, there is plenty the media isn't - and not going to - mention in the coming days and weeks. It will be the main focus until the 2020 Election.

The Dems and the left have already tried to "pinned" it on Trump.

Why are people that Lisa Bloom represents so mad about the “suicide” of Jeffrey Epstein?
It makes no sense.
He is in a far worse place deservedly so, He is burning in hell… And if it was a “suicide” That alone gives anyone a one-way trip to hell for eternity. Lol
If Epstein's "suicide" required enablers, should their names become public, and should they publicly explain why they did what they did?

Forum List

Back