With ‘Dreams From My Real Father,’ Have Obama Haters Hit Rock Bottom?

Wonder if D'Souza believes any of this stuff or he's merely satisfying the demand of the rw base for tinfoil books and thus just cashing-in? :dunno:

I don't know what his true motives are - but they're despicable.

cry us a big wide mississippi river whydonchya? You stupid fucker, you non stop post all the vile shit you can about the Romney's. as well you did the Palin's. so go fuck yourself whydonchya? Don't like it? don't fucking dish it.

Wonder if D'Souza believes any of this stuff or he's merely satisfying the demand of the rw base for tinfoil books and thus just cashing-in? :dunno:

cry us a big wide mississippi river whydonchya? You stupid fucker, you non stop post all the vile shit you can about the Romney's. as well you did the Palin's. so go fuck yourself whydonchya? Don't like it? don't fucking dish it.

Awww. Did the smell of cat urine and despair cause you to awake with a bad attitude?

Awww. Did the smell of cat urine and despair cause you to awake with a bad attitude?

you take pride in being a ugly person, don't you?

Wonder if you've actually ever read or seen anything by D'Souza before commenting (probably not, because that's the M.O. of the idiot liberal dumbocrat).

But rest assured, the administration and his supporters are up in arms because D'Souza did his homework, provided the facts, and absolutely nailed Obama on everything.

What does Obama's mother have to do with anything? Why attack his deceased mother?

Why did the left attack Palins kids....and especially her son with Downs Syndrome? What did he have to do with anything?

you take pride in being a ugly person, don't you?

Did I tell anyone to "go fuck yourself whydonchya"?

I treat white conservatives with the respect they deserve.... Not one fucking drop.

Wonder if you've actually ever read or seen anything by D'Souza before commenting (probably not, because that's the M.O. of the idiot liberal dumbocrat).

But rest assured, the administration and his supporters are up in arms because D'Souza did his homework, provided the facts, and absolutely nailed Obama on everything.

What does Obama's mother have to do with anything? Why attack his deceased mother?

Why did the left attack Palins kids....and especially her son with Downs Syndrome? What did he have to do with anything?

Nothing. He's retarded.

come on now, we all know the two faced double standards of a lefty, especially one like Lakhota...seen all the Ann Romney threads, about their kids, their horse, their dog he's spread on this board?
LEAVE the family ALONE unless they are REPUBLICANS

Last edited:

come on now, we all know the two faced double standards of a lefty, especially one like Lakhota...seen all the Ann Romney threads, about their kids, their horse, their dog he's spread on this board?

Boo hoo.

Boo hoo.

that would be your buddy OP
quite amusing too...I was LMAO

Pfshaw!! Obama can heal the planet and stop the seas from rising.....this will not effect him. He's a semi-demi-gawd. All hail him!! He is the Obamessiah!!

Obamessiah.jpg

Forum List

Back