With ‘Dreams From My Real Father,’ Have Obama Haters Hit Rock Bottom?

Are you this ignorant in real life or just here where you're among "some" of your own?

Mocks a 90+ women. You're totally fearsome.

I could just wait until she dies then make a documentary about her swallowing all that Hollywood jizz to find her meal ticket.

Do you realize how stupid you sound? Probably do. You wear it like a badge of honor. :eusa_whistle:

You know what's stupid?

You whining about my post that dishonors a 90 year old woman, but your silence on a film that denigrates your president's mother.

I could just wait until she dies then make a documentary about her swallowing all that Hollywood jizz to find her meal ticket.

Do you realize how stupid you sound? Probably do. You wear it like a badge of honor. :eusa_whistle:

You know what's stupid?

You whining about my post that dishonors a 90 year old woman, but your silence on a film that denigrates your president's mother.

That's all you have. I don't own a President but I wouldn't mind owning two of you! :D

Wonder if D'Souza believes any of this stuff or he's merely satisfying the demand of the rw base for tinfoil books and thus just cashing-in? :dunno:

I don't know what his true motives are - but they're despicable.

Despicable like this?

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now the Democratic National Committee is offering an apology of sorts to Ann Romney.

At issue is a DNC video featuring footage of Ann Romney’s dancing show horse. The DNC used the horse in mocking way to attack Mitt Romney for not releasing his tax returns (and dancing around the issue).

The DNC introduced the video as the first in a series of videos featuring the horse, which is owned jointly by Ann and Mitt Romney.

Ann Romney, who trains with show horses as part of her therapy for multiple sclerosis, took offense in an interview with Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America,” and now the DNC is saying it will put out no more horse videos, and is expressing regret for offending Ann Romney.

You think that is, "despicable"???

You know what's stupid?

That's all you have. I don't own a President but I wouldn't mind owning two of you! :D

Is that your Friday night pick up line? Well, No thanks.

Oh gee that's so witty and clever. How will I ever come up with a retort?

Shooting fish in a barrel is harder than making you look stupid.

You seem to be obsessed with men and dating them. Someone have some issues?

Is that your Friday night pick up line? Well, No thanks.

Oh gee that's so witty and clever. How will I ever come up with a retort?

Shooting fish in a barrel is harder than making you look stupid.

You seem to be obsessed with men and dating them. Someone have some issues?

And yet you dream of owning men.

Nig you ain't got no game...you are reduced to trolling for white men seeking meaning for your pathetic shoe shining life.

Nig? Is that short for Nigel?

You have me confused with someone else.

You look forward to Helter Skelter, don't you nig?

Nope. I prefer "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and "Happiness Is A Warm Gun", from the "White" album.

The game is beyond you, move on.

Forum List

Back