With ‘Dreams From My Real Father,’ Have Obama Haters Hit Rock Bottom?

Rock bottom? No, they still have a ways to go. They will hit rock bottom when they finally realize a totally white party that praises "stupid" and calls education "snobbery" will never win another election.

Rock bottom? No, they still have a ways to go. They will hit rock bottom when they finally realize a totally white party that praises "stupid" and calls education "snobbery" will never win another election.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yep, their crazy days are nearing an end.

We don't praise Democrats

Obamabots are just so cute when they get all worked up over..................a BOOK

omg, my sides hurt

I guess the idiot troll doesn't think calling people NaziCons despicable

chickenshit weasel

he is a racist fuck himself but yet hasnt got the character to answer about the racial bullshit he brings up.....but many racist are like that.....say something than leave the room real quick....

No reason to beat on Maobamas dead momma, he's pulled enough shit to dislike him all on his own. He should have been impeached his first term, and I pridict if he is reelected it will happen in his second. You can't violate the presidential oath this long and it not happen.

here is another racist asshole......when they get down to your level Dean you and Lakota will then have some "friends" to talk to......

Yep, their crazy days are nearing an end.

hey Lakota?....does Dean make you rub his feet at night?.....or do you do it willingly?.....

Forum List

Back