With ‘Dreams From My Real Father,’ Have Obama Haters Hit Rock Bottom?

I don't know how you go much lower then saying someone is responsible
for a ladies death like they did with Romney...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DISPICABLE:lol:

You have to love when a lefty get their panties all in a bunch over NOTHING

^ ^ ^

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od4vPCVFpGI]Dumb Girls are Hot: Funny Cause It's True Ep. 2 - YouTube[/ame]

that made me chuckle Missy...not stop it with the sense of humor..this thread is serious

:lol:

You know, if Frank Marshall Davis were Obama's real Dad it would explain why he treats his family like crap, he's not related to the half brother living in a shack or Aunt Zeiti who magically bounded ahead of 22,000 qualified people into Boston public housing

You know, if Frank Marshall Davis were Obama's real Dad it would explain why he treats his family like crap, he's not related to the half brother living in a shack or Aunt Zeiti who magically bounded ahead of 22,000 qualified people into Boston public housing

oh man, you want lakhota to have a cow?

Obama haters can't get much lower.

We can never go as low as Obama. It isn't in our nature, to defraud a nation, for power and control. We would never want to see our citizens suffer, while we golfed and went on game shows to avoid meeting with real leaders of real countries.

Bammy's past is FILLED with Communists...but we are to think they had no effect on him at all ;)

What Lakhota doesn't tell you is that in her pretend Sioux Culture she would have been a weak outcast.

One who would scrounge for and live off the crumbs of others.

they're lashing-out because I think they recognize that mittens and their precious GObP are cratering in the polls :(

Bammy's past is FILLED with Communists...but we are to think they had no effect on him at all ;)

What Lakhota doesn't tell you is that in her pretend Sioux Culture she would have been a weak outcast.

I love for others, especially outsiders (guests), to see your racist personal attacks instead of addressing the facts. NaziCons like you only help Obama. Keep up the good work...

they're lashing-out because I think they recognize that mittens and their precious GObP are cratering in the polls :(

ok, they MUST be it..it's can't be that we are TIRED of your all's WHINING over the poor Dear Leader

when they make the damn book into A MOVIE let us know...we'll rate it then

Last edited:

I love for others, especially outsiders (guests), to see your racist personal attacks instead of addressing the facts. NaziCons like you only help Obama. Keep up the good work...

We both know my words are true.

Your pretend culture would reject you.

You love only you Lakhota, everything you type is a personal attack on someone else, if you can't handle it leave.

You are weak minded and weak willed and no brave Sioux Warrior would have taken you as his own.

I guess the idiot troll doesn't think calling people NaziCons despicable

chickenshit weasel

Forum List

Back