With Democrats all in on selling their ass to Mexico...can the GOP really win Hispanic voters?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We all know a few smart Hispanics who support the Trump administration and Republican ideals...But can the GOP really expect to make a dent in that demographic leading into November?

Mexican Americans who came here legally and became citizens really have no reason to support the party that wants to legalize 30 million of their illegal cousins. Remember we are talking about voters here. Maybe some of them want to support prosperity for all and not handouts,

Mexican Americans who came here legally and became citizens really have no reason to support the party that wants to legalize 30 million of their illegal cousins. Remember we are talking about voters here. Maybe some of them want to support prosperity for all and not handouts,

True and my bet is those Hispanics who do support current Republican ideals are those who did migrate through legal channels...the problem is; a number far greater than that group are anchor babies born here by illegal means.

LEGAL immigrants in the US oppose open borders and the Democrats' illegal facilitation of illegal immigration.

Trump will get the LEGAL immigrant vote. Democrats want to continue getting the ILLEGAL immigrant vote.

LEGAL immigrants in the US oppose open borders and the Democrats' illegal facilitation of illegal immigration.

Trump will get the LEGAL immigrant vote. Democrats want to continue getting the ILLEGAL immigrant vote.

Good legal Hispanics realize that illegals are their greatest threat.

As a descendant of Cuban refugees that became American, I can both confirm and find it hilarious that many of those Cuban refugees are now outraged that refugees are allowed to become Americans. They vote for the white supremacist movement, having fooled themselves into thinking the supremacists wouldn't boot them out of here the second they got the chance.

As a descendant of Cuban refugees that became American, I can both confirm and find it hilarious that many of those Cuban refugees are now outraged that refugees are allowed to become Americans. They vote for the white supremacist movement, having fooled themselves into thinking the supremacists wouldn't boot them out of here the second they got the chance.

All ignorant fools think good folks who support law and order are “White Supremacists”.
Common sense would suggest that all houses become full at some point..no?
At $21 trillion in debt when should we close to taxpayer dependent filth? You really want to keep forcing the worlds desperate on U.S. taxpayers?

That is all the left has calling everyone that disagrees with you racist. Your party has no other platform other than victimhood and higher taxes.

That is all the left has calling everyone that disagrees with you racist. Your party has no other platform other than victimhood and higher taxes.
Trump ran on a platform of victimhood and you have cheered the hell out of his tariffs (higher taxes)

So go fuck yourself :itsok:

Trump ran on a platform of victimhood and you have cheered the hell out of his tariffs (higher taxes)

How did Trump run on victim hood? What victim hood?

Hispanic voters are one of the more conservative of voting blocks.

It's already noted that President Trump has picked up major support from the Hispanic community.

That isn't going to magically go away. He won in 2016 with less support from them than he has now, so do the math.

Higher tariffs will force other countries who need to trade with the US to renegotiate agreements that fuck over the US. Please show were any part of the Trump platform was about victimhood. Telling me to go fuck myself shows that I touched a raw nerve. Face it your parties politics in its current form is not going to win you shit other than those coastal enclaves.

...you would think legal hispanics would know that more workers = lower wages and higher prices
...but they probably vote more emotionally than logically ---like the blacks
--they vote emotionally for illegals/free borders/etc

Hispanics are very religious. the GOP potentially could win them over. we dont need them anyway.

you know what, if you're hispanic, do me a favor, dont vote for the GOP, we dont need you!

Hispanics are very religious. the GOP potentially could win them over. we dont need them anyway.

you know what, if you're hispanic, do me a favor, dont vote for the GOP, we dont need you!

Free shit and an open border trumps faith conviction for bottomfeeders. If it didn’t Mexicans would have been voting Republican for years.

I hope they remember the party that denigrated a victim of the Florida school shooting because she is Cuban American.

Forum List

Back