With Blackouts Looming, Germany Starts Promoting ‘Cook Without Electricity’

Sounds like they are preparing for a Texas Style Winter where the leaders can just jet off to warmer places.

I have propane burners, a BBQ pit, butane burners and a Mexican Made fire pit made of clay, so fuck humanity stupidity!

Also people get those outdoor solar lights and have about fifty of them so you can have a torch at night if lights fail.

Do you manufacture your own butane?

I think that you don't comprehend the situation in the OP and what the potential is for a disaster.

Do you manufacture your own butane?

I think that you don't comprehend the situation in the OP and what the potential is for a disaster.
I keep a small amount and have other sources and have what is called a dirty kitchen outside which mean I can cook outside with raw resources, so unlike many I have ways to keep myself with heat, and ways to cook.

People need to be more resourceful because being the damn pawns of our puppet governments is going to be the downfall for most of you!

I keep a small amount and have other sources and have what is called a dirty kitchen outside which mean I can cook outside with raw resources, so unlike many I have ways to keep myself with heat, and ways to cook.

People need to be more resourceful because being the damn pawns of our puppet governments is going to be the downfall for most of you!

Yeah, "other sources". And imagine hundreds of millions suddenly using wood to heat or cook with? I hope that never happens and that you have plenty of lead to protect the other sources if it does happen.

Forum List

Back