Witchhunt: Benghazi Panel Grills Huma Abedin For Six Hours In Closed Hearing

She is Iranian and Hillary's closet advisor. Does that make you libs even a little curious?
LIAR! she's not Iranian

Oh, goody, is this another Rubber Room conspiracy?

are you claiming she is not Iranian?

are you claiming that it makes a difference?

An Iranian muslim as the first lady's primary advisor? Yes, it makes a difference.
yes i'm claiming she is not iranian

She is Iranian and Hillary's closet advisor. Does that make you libs even a little curious?

An Iranian muslim as the first lady's primary advisor? Yes, it makes a difference.

Since her father was born in India, and her mother was born in Pakistan, and she was born in Kalamazoo Michigan, I'm not sure how she can be an Iranian. Care to explain that one to me? Also, are you saying all Muslims are terrorists? Explain yourself. Is there any reason in your claim, or are you just spouting crap again?
this is what it is called:

mis·in·for·ma·tion
ˌmisinfərˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: misinformation
false or inaccurate information, especially that which is deliberately intended to deceive.

The claims in the letter were widely rejected and condemned, and were generally labeled as unfounded conspiracy theories.[35][39][40][41][42] The Washington Post editorial board called the allegations "paranoid," a "baseless attack," and a "smear."[35] The Seattle Times compared the letter's accusations to the witch-hunts of Joseph McCarthy, calling the claims "unsupported ... assaults by an unthinking zealot."[43] The Anti-Defamation League condemned the letter as well, referring to it as "conspiratorial" and calling upon the Representatives involved to "stop trafficking in anti-Muslim conspiracy theories."[41]

The letter was criticized by, among others, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Representative Keith Ellison, Democrat of Minnesota, the first Muslim-American elected to Congress, who called the allegation "reprehensible."[40] Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, also rejected the allegations, saying "The letter and the report offer not one instance of an action, a decision or a public position that Huma has taken while at the State Department that would lend credence to the charge that she is promoting anti-American activities within our government....These attacks on Huma have no logic, no basis and no merit."[40] Republican Senators Scott Brown of Massachusetts and Lindsay Graham of South Carolina similarly condemned the letter.[40] Bachmann's former campaign manager Edward Rollins said the allegations were "extreme and dishonest" and called for Bachmann to apologize to Abedin.[44]

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich defended Bachmann, saying: "There weren't allegations, there was a question", and "the question ought to be asked".[45]

Abedin was subsequently placed under police protection after she received threats of violence, possibly connected to the allegations.[46]

Huma Abedin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NaziCons are so dishonest. Why would they want to smear this woman for no logical reason - other than Islamophobia?
Wonder if tinydancer is aware of this? :eusa_whistle:

I don't know and I doubt she cares. She even started a thread about it - which is now in Conspiracy Theories.

Last edited:
Discredited allegations against family members
In a letter dated June 13, 2012, to the State Department Inspector General, five Republican members of Congress—Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, Trent Franks of Arizona,Louie Gohmert of Texas, Thomas J. Rooney of Florida, and Lynn Westmoreland of Georgia—claimed that Abedin "has three family members–her late father, her mother and her brother – connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations."[35][36][37] The five members of Congress claimed that Abedin had "immediate family connections to foreign extremist organizations" which they said were "potentially disqualifying conditions for obtaining a security clearance" and questioned why Abedin had not been "disqualified for a security clearance."[36] National Review supported the allegations, saying "Saleha Abedin is closely tied to the Muslim Brotherhood and to supporters of violent jihad."[38]

The claims in the letter were widely rejected and condemned, and were generally labeled as unfounded conspiracy theories.[35][39][40][41][42] The Washington Post editorial board called the allegations "paranoid," a "baseless attack," and a "smear."[35] The Seattle Times compared the letter's accusations to the witch-hunts of Joseph McCarthy, calling the claims "unsupported ... assaults by an unthinking zealot."[43] The Anti-Defamation League condemned the letter as well, referring to it as "conspiratorial" and calling upon the Representatives involved to "stop trafficking in anti-Muslim conspiracy theories."[41]

The letter was criticized by, among others, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Representative Keith Ellison, Democrat of Minnesota, the first Muslim-American elected to Congress, who called the allegation "reprehensible."[40] Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, also rejected the allegations, saying "The letter and the report offer not one instance of an action, a decision or a public position that Huma has taken while at the State Department that would lend credence to the charge that she is promoting anti-American activities within our government....These attacks on Huma have no logic, no basis and no merit."[40] Republican Senators Scott Brown of Massachusetts and Lindsay Graham of South Carolina similarly condemned the letter.[40] Bachmann's former campaign manager Edward Rollins said the allegations were "extreme and dishonest" and called for Bachmann to apologize to Abedin.[44]

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich defended Bachmann, saying: "There weren't allegations, there was a question", and "the question ought to be asked".[45]

Abedin was subsequently placed under police protection after she received threats of violence, possibly connected to the allegations.[46]

Huma Abedin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NaziCons are so dishonest. Why would they want to smear this woman for no logical reason - other than Islamophobia?
Nary a mention of her husband, eh? What were they going to do, put the mouse back in the house?

Was the watergate committee a partisan witch hunt? yes or no, libs

Remember the watergate committee? The one that was run by dems and the one that fired hillary clinton for lying and fraud? remember that one?

Evidently not since they actually got convictions

Nixon was not convicted of anything. The ones who were found guilty were found guilty of simple burglery. the whole thing was designed to bring Nixon down and it worked. Nixon cared more for the country than his legacy so he left office rather than drag the country through a partisan impeachment hearing. HE did the right thing. Unlike Clinton,
'
'Now, back to Hillary being fired by the democrat run watergate committed for lying and fraud. Why didn't you comment on that?

Since her father was born in India, and her mother was born in Pakistan, and she was born in Kalamazoo Michigan, I'm not sure how she can be an Iranian. Care to explain that one to me? Also, are you saying all Muslims are terrorists? Explain yourself. Is there any reason in your claim, or are you just spouting crap again?

Both parents were of Iranian (persian) ancestry. Did you know that there are muslims in India and Pakistan, and Kalamazoo?

and no, all muslims are not terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims.

LIAR! she's not Iranian

yes i'm claiming she is not iranian

Then you would be wrong. Both parents are of Iranian ancestry. They call it Persian, but its Iranian. Your place of birth does not determine what you are---------------------as in Obama.

Both parents were of Iranian (persian) ancestry. Did you know that there are muslims in India and Pakistan, and Kalamazoo?

All terrorists are Muslims? Not true! We have our own homegrown terrorists. Native Americans could tell you a lot about Christian terrorists.

Last edited:

Why would you think a sexual predator and his enabling lying corrupt wife is funny?
I find them very funny!

Return to Weinergate
(Return to Sender, Elvis)

I sent another sext to Sidney, she sent one of her rack
Bright and early next morning, I wished I had it back

They wrote about it
Return to Weinergate, apologies retold
More Weiner lumber, Dems just groan

The tone at Hillary's camp is silent but black
They hoped it was over, but Weiner keeps coming back

So then I snapped one in the bathroom and sent a special D
Bright and early next morning, i saw it on TV

They wrote about it

This time I'm gonna take myself and put it right in her hand
And if it shows up the very next day then I'll understand

They wrote about it

Return to Weiner, return to Weiner
Return to Weiner, return to Weiner

one of my best friends is Iranian. whats your point?
Not too many Iranian American Patriots. That's the point.

You clearly do not know very many Iranian Americans.

You idiot. Unless you are a native American, YOU have foreign ancestry.

She must be some 20-something or OD'd on too much rw hate media :alcoholic: to have made such a dopey statement broad brushing millions of American citizens like that.
Islam has no place in civilized society.

I know right? Redfish :rofl:

I guess a statement like his sounds reasonable to an idiot.
Islam is incompatible with the Constitution.

To nativists/xenophobes yes. Wonder if he even knows what a xenophobe is w/o googling it? :doubt:

She must be some 20-something or OD'd on too much rw hate media :alcoholic: to have made such a dopey statement broad brushing millions of American citizens like that.
The same could be said for the other two branches of the Monotheistic religion. Your point?

The First Amendment disagrees.

Why would you support a woman who deliberately lied for her sexual predator husband while deliberately destroying women who were victims of her husband's behavior?

You know, morons like you and your ilk should always hesitate a bit just before posting, and ask yourself....."how would somebody refute my obvious hypocrisy?"

Compare what you wrote, nitwit, to this:

After being exposed eight years ago, naughty boy senator David Vitter released a statement saying he had committed a “serious sin” but that he had squared everything away with God, so it was fine. His wife, Wendy, told national media that she, too, had forgiven her husband for his indiscretions but vowed to castrate him if he ever did it again. Classy.

Last edited:
Hillary lied and people died. It makes Watergate look like child's play. If the mainstream media didn't circle the wagons around the democrat party Hillary would be in jail and Barry Hussein would have been laughed out of town eight years ago.

Just for fun......try to "think" for a minute as to how you would respond to that first sentence you wrote above, and substituted Dick Cheney's name?

Even if true - so what? The Constitution is blind to all religions - all are equal.

Even if true - so what? The Constitution is blind to all religions - all are equal.
Yes, but Islam isn't blind to all religions. Duh!

Forum List

Back