Witchhunt: Benghazi Panel Grills Huma Abedin For Six Hours In Closed Hearing

She is Iranian and Hillary's closet advisor. Does that make you libs even a little curious?

Oh, goody, is this another Rubber Room conspiracy?

are you claiming she is not Iranian?
one of my best friends is Iranian. whats your point?
Not too many Iranian American Patriots. That's the point.

There are many famous Iranian American Patriots.
Yeah... There are lots of FAMOUS American patriots who are Iranian. It is just that nobody has ever heard of these "famous" people.

Huma is MB

nuff said
Link? (not WND or infowars)

Oh for crying out loud when have I ever given WND or Alex's site.

:lol:

Have mercy!

Look up the link between her and her family and the MB. It's easy.
so easy, in fact, that you couldn't do it. :slap:

You know how msg boards work tinydancer The onus is on the person who makes the remark to prove it. And again- no obvious rw hack sites please mkay?

Huma was outed years ago. Muslim Brotherhood is a solid link.
and yet you can't provide it. You been on this board long enough to know you can't just "say stuff" w/o attribution and be taken seriously.

Cut the crap/stop wasting everyone's time :talktothehand:

Next

Last edited:
She is Iranian and Hillary's closet advisor. Does that make you libs even a little curious?
Radical Muslims are a protected class by the left. It's those damn bible believers that scare the crap out of the left.

Look at you. Failing to get it on purpose. Awesome.
Naw, I get it and you know it. Muslims are a protected class by the left.

No they aren't. You are a professional victim.

All religions suck and devout people.....while they may be intelligent......lack Objectivity due to years of indoctrination.

I know Huma from years ago.Her mother has been someone of interest to me for years. You have to remember boys and girls I have been a pro Muslim chick for at least two decades.

I know the players.

Now they have the balls to try to roll them out.

Saleha,

Read up on her. The MB Sisterhood

You think you know people. You've never met Huma.

Iranian? So what? There are many famous Iranian Americans. Huma is also a Muslim - married to a Jew.

Huma Mahmood Abedin
July 28, 1976 (age 39)
Kalamazoo, Michigan, U.S.

Huma Abedin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who is she married to again?
Weiner never broke any laws

Neither did Huma

Was the watergate committee a partisan witch hunt? yes or no, libs

Remember the watergate committee? The one that was run by dems and the one that fired hillary clinton for lying and fraud? remember that one?

Evidently not since they actually got convictions

I know Huma from years ago.Her mother has been someone of interest to me for years. You have to remember boys and girls I have been a pro Muslim chick for at least two decades.

I know the players.

Saleha,

rw Pocohantas is bat shit crazy as everyone here knows .We still love her despite her being :tinfoil:

Last edited:

Iranian? So what? There are many famous Iranian Americans. Huma is also a Muslim - married to a Jew.

Huma Mahmood Abedin
July 28, 1976 (age 39)

Neither did Huma

My fear over the "Bill" days was strictly that he could get a disease or get nailed from a foreign source. Give me a break. I'm no angel. I can tear it up lolololol.

I know the players.

Saleha,

rw Pocohantas is bat shit crazy as everyone here knows .We still love her despite her being :tinfoil:

we have to talk dot.

:lol:

Radical Muslims are a protected class by the left. It's those damn bible believers that scare the crap out of the left.

Only the crazy ones who come up with all these conspiracy theory s. Nothing scarier than a bible thumper with a tin foil hat.
Na, I would rate a Muslim with a car bomb a bit scarier because it really happens unlike your example.

are you claiming that it makes a difference?

An Iranian muslim as the first lady's primary advisor? Yes, it makes a difference.

Since her father was born in India, and her mother was born in Pakistan, and she was born in Kalamazoo Michigan, I'm not sure how she can be an Iranian. Care to explain that one to me? Also, are you saying all Muslims are terrorists? Explain yourself. Is there any reason in your claim, or are you just spouting crap again?

5622988f1400002b003c87af.jpeg

Turmoil swirled again around the Republican-controlled Benghazi committee on Friday as it questioned a senior aide to Hillary Clinton, prompting fresh accusations that the panel was created to damage the Democratic front-runner's presidential campaign.

In a six-hour closed door interview, members and staff sought answers from Huma Abedin, for years a close confidante of Clinton. Abedin has served as the former secretary of state's assistant at the time of the 2012 attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya that killed four Americans.

Democratic Representative and panel member Elijah Cummings told reporters that summoning Abedin raised more questions about whether the panel is "a taxpayer funded effort to derail the candidacy of Hillary Clinton."

Cummings said Abedin, now campaign vice chairwoman of Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, had no responsibilities related to the tragedy the committee was set up to investigate.

Abedin said little about the interview. But she read a handwritten statement afterward, saying she "answered all of their questions to the best of my ability."

"I came here today to be as helpful as I could be to the committee. I wanted to honor the service of those lost and injured in the Benghazi attacks," Abedin said, adding she was "honored" to work for Clinton at State and "proud" of her service there.

Representative Lynn Westmoreland, a Republican panel member, said Abedin frequently answered questions with responses of "'I don't remember' and 'I don't recollect.'"

He did not reveal the questions that prompted such answers.

Representative Trey Gowdy, the panel's Republican chairman, said Abedin's testimony would assist the committee in writing a final report.

Though not in attendance, Gowdy said in a statement that the panel "greatly appreciates her willingness to take the time to voluntarily appear before the committee."

Abedin's appearance came less than a week before Clinton is to appear before the panel.

Benghazi Panel Grills Huma Abedin For Six Hours

It's curious why Trey Gowdy didn't see fit to personally attend Abedin's hearing. It has been reported that he has only personally attended about 10 out of 50 some Benghazi hearings - those with the "closest" connection to Hillary Clinton. Curious...

Trey Gowdy Says His Benghazi Investigation Isn't About Hillary, But...
My only question would be ...." What did you see in Anthony Wiener that could be counted as a positive when evaluating your judgement on foreign affairs...or maybe ordering a McDonald's breakfast special?"

5622988f1400002b003c87af.jpeg

Turmoil swirled again around the Republican-controlled Benghazi committee on Friday as it questioned a senior aide to Hillary Clinton, prompting fresh accusations that the panel was created to damage the Democratic front-runner's presidential campaign.

In a six-hour closed door interview, members and staff sought answers from Huma Abedin, for years a close confidante of Clinton. Abedin has served as the former secretary of state's assistant at the time of the 2012 attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya that killed four Americans.

Democratic Representative and panel member Elijah Cummings told reporters that summoning Abedin raised more questions about whether the panel is "a taxpayer funded effort to derail the candidacy of Hillary Clinton."

Cummings said Abedin, now campaign vice chairwoman of Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, had no responsibilities related to the tragedy the committee was set up to investigate.

Abedin said little about the interview. But she read a handwritten statement afterward, saying she "answered all of their questions to the best of my ability."

"I came here today to be as helpful as I could be to the committee. I wanted to honor the service of those lost and injured in the Benghazi attacks," Abedin said, adding she was "honored" to work for Clinton at State and "proud" of her service there.

Representative Lynn Westmoreland, a Republican panel member, said Abedin frequently answered questions with responses of "'I don't remember' and 'I don't recollect.'"

He did not reveal the questions that prompted such answers.

Representative Trey Gowdy, the panel's Republican chairman, said Abedin's testimony would assist the committee in writing a final report.

Though not in attendance, Gowdy said in a statement that the panel "greatly appreciates her willingness to take the time to voluntarily appear before the committee."

Abedin's appearance came less than a week before Clinton is to appear before the panel.

Benghazi Panel Grills Huma Abedin For Six Hours

It's curious why Trey Gowdy didn't see fit to personally attend Abedin's hearing. It has been reported that he has only personally attended about 10 out of 50 some Benghazi hearings - those with the "closest" connection to Hillary Clinton. Curious...

Trey Gowdy Says His Benghazi Investigation Isn't About Hillary, But...
My only question would be ...." What did you see in Anthony Wiener that could be counted as a positive when evaluating your judgement on foreign affairs...or maybe ordering a McDonald's breakfast special?"

I bet she's sorry she didn't consult you first.

Huma Mahmood Abedin
July 28, 1976 (age 39)

Neither did Huma
Probably true, it's not illegal to be a dumb a$$ bitch in love with a perverted POS.
FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE...

Only the crazy ones who come up with all these conspiracy theory s. Nothing scarier than a bible thumper with a tin foil hat.
The left hates God, period. Didn't you watch the national convention in 2012?

Only an idiot or a religious nut would think something like that. Mostly they are the same thing.

Witchhunt: Benghazi Panel Grills Huma Abedin For Six Hours In Closed Hearing

So the hearing was closed and you know jack shit about what was said yet you label it a witchhunt? You libs make less sense with each passing day, your not still fuming about Al Gore losing are you?

Discredited allegations against family members
In a letter dated June 13, 2012, to the State Department Inspector General, five Republican members of Congress—Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, Trent Franks of Arizona,Louie Gohmert of Texas, Thomas J. Rooney of Florida, and Lynn Westmoreland of Georgia—claimed that Abedin "has three family members–her late father, her mother and her brother – connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations."[35][36][37] The five members of Congress claimed that Abedin had "immediate family connections to foreign extremist organizations" which they said were "potentially disqualifying conditions for obtaining a security clearance" and questioned why Abedin had not been "disqualified for a security clearance."[36] National Review supported the allegations, saying "Saleha Abedin is closely tied to the Muslim Brotherhood and to supporters of violent jihad."[38]

The claims in the letter were widely rejected and condemned, and were generally labeled as unfounded conspiracy theories.[35][39][40][41][42] The Washington Post editorial board called the allegations "paranoid," a "baseless attack," and a "smear."[35] The Seattle Times compared the letter's accusations to the witch-hunts of Joseph McCarthy, calling the claims "unsupported ... assaults by an unthinking zealot."[43] The Anti-Defamation League condemned the letter as well, referring to it as "conspiratorial" and calling upon the Representatives involved to "stop trafficking in anti-Muslim conspiracy theories."[41]

The letter was criticized by, among others, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Representative Keith Ellison, Democrat of Minnesota, the first Muslim-American elected to Congress, who called the allegation "reprehensible."[40] Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, also rejected the allegations, saying "The letter and the report offer not one instance of an action, a decision or a public position that Huma has taken while at the State Department that would lend credence to the charge that she is promoting anti-American activities within our government....These attacks on Huma have no logic, no basis and no merit."[40] Republican Senators Scott Brown of Massachusetts and Lindsay Graham of South Carolina similarly condemned the letter.[40] Bachmann's former campaign manager Edward Rollins said the allegations were "extreme and dishonest" and called for Bachmann to apologize to Abedin.[44]

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich defended Bachmann, saying: "There weren't allegations, there was a question", and "the question ought to be asked".[45]

Abedin was subsequently placed under police protection after she received threats of violence, possibly connected to the allegations.[46]

NaziCons are so dishonest. Why would they want to smear this woman for no logical reason - other than Islamophobia?

The claims in the letter were widely rejected and condemned, and were generally labeled as unfounded conspiracy theories.[35][39][40][41][42] The Washington Post editorial board called the allegations "paranoid," a "baseless attack," and a "smear."[35] The Seattle Times compared the letter's accusations to the witch-hunts of Joseph McCarthy, calling the claims "unsupported ... assaults by an unthinking zealot."[43] The Anti-Defamation League condemned the letter as well, referring to it as "conspiratorial" and calling upon the Representatives involved to "stop trafficking in anti-Muslim conspiracy theories."[41]

The letter was criticized by, among others, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Representative Keith Ellison, Democrat of Minnesota, the first Muslim-American elected to Congress, who called the allegation "reprehensible."[40] Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, also rejected the allegations, saying "The letter and the report offer not one instance of an action, a decision or a public position that Huma has taken while at the State Department that would lend credence to the charge that she is promoting anti-American activities within our government....These attacks on Huma have no logic, no basis and no merit."[40] Republican Senators Scott Brown of Massachusetts and Lindsay Graham of South Carolina similarly condemned the letter.[40] Bachmann's former campaign manager Edward Rollins said the allegations were "extreme and dishonest" and called for Bachmann to apologize to Abedin.[44]

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich defended Bachmann, saying: "There weren't allegations, there was a question", and "the question ought to be asked".[45]

Abedin was subsequently placed under police protection after she received threats of violence, possibly connected to the allegations.[46]

NaziCons are so dishonest. Why would they want to smear this woman for no logical reason - other than Islamophobia?
Wonder if tinydancer is aware of this? :eusa_whistle:

Do you ever research what you regurgitate from your right wing media liars? EVER?

Huma is an American, NOT an Iranian. She was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Her father was born in New Delhi, India and college educated there and his Phd in the United States, and her mother was born in Pakistan and educated in the United States as well, at the same university that Huma's father went to in Pennsylvania....where they met.

Forum List

Back