Wish Kasich would just switch parties and get it over with

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
I WAS a Kasich supporter. I supported him for his reelection as Governor, and I supported him for his presidential bid. But now I regret and am even ashamed that I did.

Besides his childish behavior during the primaries, he not only went back on his word to support whoever the Republican nominee might be, he also didn't attend the RNC held by his own party in his very own state. Afterwards had nothing kind to say about our new President. But now he's gone off the deep end.

Gov. John Kasich blasts President Donald Trump, invites immigrant 'Dreamers' to Ohio

Who does this clown think he is anyway? Does he now believe he's the king of Ohio where he can say "And, by the way, if the Dreamers want to go somewhere and live? Come to Ohio. We want all the immigrants to come to Ohio, because we know how much they contribute to America."

Who is this "we" that he's talking about here? There is no "we" that feels this way, there is you and speak for yourself! I would expect a statement like this out of California, Massachusetts or New York, but not out of my state of Ohio.

Kasich is finished as Governor because he can only serve two terms; not that he would get reelected again anyway, but I seriously doubt he will just go away. If he runs for any other public office, he should just switch to the Democrat party first and get it over with. After all, Republicans have no use for this guy anymore, and so it seems, Democrat voters really like him. Now I can understand why. He's petulant, feels he's entitled, thinks like a liberal, and has little in the way of integrity.

I WAS a Kasich supporter. I supported him for his reelection as Governor, and I supported him for his presidential bid. But now I regret and am even ashamed that I did.

Besides his childish behavior during the primaries, he not only went back on his word to support whoever the Republican nominee might be, he also didn't attend the RNC held by his own party in his very own state. Afterwards had nothing kind to say about our new President. But now he's gone off the deep end.

Gov. John Kasich blasts President Donald Trump, invites immigrant 'Dreamers' to Ohio

Who does this clown think he is anyway? Does he now believe he's the king of Ohio where he can say "And, by the way, if the Dreamers want to go somewhere and live? Come to Ohio. We want all the immigrants to come to Ohio, because we know how much they contribute to America."

Who is this "we" that he's talking about here? There is no "we" that feels this way, there is you and speak for yourself! I would expect a statement like this out of California, Massachusetts or New York, but not out of my state of Ohio.

Kasich is finished as Governor because he can only serve two terms; not that he would get reelected again anyway, but I seriously doubt he will just go away. If he runs for any other public office, he should just switch to the Democrat party first and get it over with. After all, Republicans have no use for this guy anymore, and so it seems, Democrat voters really like him. Now I can understand why. He's petulant, feels he's entitled, thinks like a liberal, and has little in the way of integrity.

I'm a Democrat and I wouldn't vote for him, though I don't feel the same hatred that you do about him. I am very pleased to hear that this divide in the Republican party continues.

I'm a Democrat and I wouldn't vote for him, though I don't feel the same hatred that you do about him. I am very pleased to hear that this divide in the Republican party continues.

I'm sure you do. But not to worry, we will be cleaning up our party in the coming years by getting rid of guys like Kasich and McCain.

I'm sure you do. But not to worry, we will be cleaning up our party in the coming years by getting rid of guys like Kasich and McCain.

Please do.

Kasich outed himself when he sided with illegals over American citizens. He and that other illegal collaborator Bush both attacked Trump for his stance on illegal immigration, until a filth illegal being protected in the San Francisco sanctuary city shot a young American women to death in broad daylight in front of her father. Then they shut their big fat traitor mouths about it for a while.

I wish he would just go away. He is nothing less than an elitist big government asshole.

Kasich knows he's done in politics. He's rode his dads postal career as far as he can.

If ISIS snuck into our country and killed and raped Americans what would we do about it? So why is it different when illegals sneak into our country and kill and rape Americans?

So, what you guys are really saying is Conservatives don't really control all those state houses or the senate or the House?

Kasich knows he's done in politics. He's rode his dads postal career as far as he can.

I hope so. I don't think I could stand to hear another one of his stories about "what he did" in the past. If he can't find people to advise him how to not be such a bore in a debate, I don't know who the hell he'd pick for his presidential cabinet.

He needs to take mccain, graham, murkowski, flake, and snow with him.....

So, what you guys are really saying is Conservatives don't really control all those state houses or the senate or the House?

No. We're saying you only control governorships in 15 states and only have
total legislative control of 5 states.

And they can have McConnell as a bonus. We Republicans can do without these RINO's in our party.

And they can have McConnell as a bonus. We Republicans can do without these RINO's in our party.

I don't think you guys have any clue what it is you want.

I don't think you guys have any clue what it is you want.

No...we know exactly what we want....and we know that these mopes are always a 60-40 proposition against......on a good day.

My definition of self-righteous is someone who believes that they are ever so righteous, and they often take this to mean that they are beyond reproach. Kasich is reminiscent of this type of person; but I don't know that I put him in this category because I know he knows that he's a phony.

Forum List

Back