Wisconsin Use of Anti-Bullying Laws to Intimidate Those Opposed to Gay Agenda

I've known quite a few right-wing gays, mostly men, very seldom lesbians. They were of course not so right wing on gay rights issues, but on economic issues and foreign policy they were. In fact, the treatment of homosexuals in Muslim countries made these guys pretty aggressive supporters of the "war on terror."

I'm referring to out of the closet gay guys, of course. Those that are closeted tend to be worse.

I've known quite a few right-wing gays, mostly men, very seldom lesbians. They were of course not so right wing on gay rights issues, but on economic issues and foreign policy they were. In fact, the treatment of homosexuals in Muslim countries made these guys pretty aggressive supporters of the "war on terror."

I'm referring to out of the closet gay guys, of course. Those that are closeted tend to be worse.

Log Cabin Republicans are very large group in Atlanta. Many former military officers, lawyers and professionals.

There's been many news stories about high school kids committing suicide due to being bullied, thus anti-bullying efforts by schools and states. It's not just gays who are bullied, kids are bullied because of their looks, handicaps (whether physical or psychological), race, religion or because they are poor.
Forty nine of 50 states have anti-bully laws, that includes all Red States with the exception of South Dakota. This shows how big of a problem bullying really is, otherwise there wouldn't be such laws in 98% of the states.
Now obviously, people who single out laws the laws and how they apply to gay students as unacceptable, show bigotry.
A closed-mind is a wasted mind. The Bible may condemn homosexuality, but the Bible also states "love thy neighbor" and comes out against hate. So all the convenient Christan's, who claim that the Bible preaches against homosexuality ignore all the times the Bible tells us not to hate or be prejudice are certainly using straw man arguments and are using the Bible selectively. That's not being Christian but in real terms, it's being a hypocrite.

This whole gay marriage debate isn't about "Equal rights" (especially since everyone has the same rights now). This debate is about getting some way to legally attack people of faith.

Sad, I didn't have you pegged as the victim type.

We live with an 80% christian population, in a country full of churches even in the smallest of towns, where politicians in every election have to prove how christian they are or not be elected, and yet still you're a victim.

A christian in a christian society being victimized by christians who run the gov't. Interesting.

And don't get me wrong, I'm a non-believer and I'm not a victim in the least. I have a great life and have a great many christian family and friends i love. Nothing to complain about.

There's been many news stories about high school kids committing suicide due to being bullied, thus anti-bullying efforts by schools and states. It's not just gays who are bullied, kids are bullied because of their looks, handicaps (whether physical or psychological), race, religion or because they are poor.
Forty nine of 50 states have anti-bully laws, that includes all Red States with the exception of South Dakota. This shows how big of a problem bullying really is, otherwise there wouldn't be such laws in 98% of the states.
Now obviously, people who single out laws the laws and how they apply to gay students as unacceptable, show bigotry.
A closed-mind is a wasted mind. The Bible may condemn homosexuality, but the Bible also states "love thy neighbor" and comes out against hate. So all the convenient Christan's, who claim that the Bible preaches against homosexuality ignore all the times the Bible tells us not to hate or be prejudice are certainly using straw man arguments and are using the Bible selectively. That's not being Christian but in real terms, it's being a hypocrite.

I follow Jesus.
Jesus never said a bad word about gays or homosexuals.
Those that quote the Bible against gays just do not like gays and homosexuals. "Love thy neighbor" is the most stated verse in the Bible as it is in there hundreds of times.
Sad that they pass that hate on to their children in the name of Christianity.
But things are changing as my kids do not act that way. They are productive citizens and were taught to not judge others on their sexual orientation.
But in reality it is not a religous issue with those that condemn homosexuals. They have a loose screw sonewhere else in their life that forces them to pick out a certain segment of society to look down upon.
Homosexuals are the modern day ******* to them.

This is just getting started. It wont be much longer till Christians will have to talk about their religious beliefs in specially designated areas like smokers who have to go outside in so many places.

Along with gay Christians, of which there are millions. There’s nothing in Christian doctrine or dogma anathema to homosexuality, that’s merely a contrivance of sinful humans.

I give this about ten years and its all over due to the catastrophic withdrawal of Americas best and brightest who do not let the elites decide what is moral and stick instead to God's law.

Fortunately the Constitution is a secular document, the Nation ruled by secular law. The best and brightest will want to stay in a Nation where all are protected from religious tyranny.

And there is no such thing as a ‘gay agenda.’

Thanks for sharing, Reverend. I'll let you know when your sermons about what Christianity does and doesn't teach actually matter to someone.

Whether he has or not is irrelevant to his point.

There are behaviors that are good and behaviors that are bad. That's life. The question is are you going to choose good ones over bad one.

Bullying gay folk is bad behavior.
The question is are you going to choose that behavior.
My agenda does not include labeling homsexuals as bad people.
I have no agenda on gay folk. Sounds like you have one.

Since when is opposition to gay marriage considered 'bullying'?

Since it became unacceptable to have opinions that don't toe the PC line.

A 6 yr. old boy was kicked out of school for sexual harassment after he brushed another boy's thigh while they were running in a game of tag. Another child was removed from school because he drew a cross.

Document both of these incidents, please. Along with how they were ultimately resolved, assuming either of them happened in the first place.

Here ya go.

" Home
Alex Jones Radio Show
Listen Live Listen Windows Media Listen On The Internet About Alex Jones News
U.S. News World News Economic Crisis World at War Big Brother Police State Science & Technology Medical Tyranny Constitution Border Control & Illegal Immigration War on Terror September 11 Hot News Humor Multimedia
Alex Jones DVD’s Alex Jones Interviews The Grove Video Clips Prison Planet Forum
Advertise
Store
Infowars Main Store Infowars Classic Store Contact
Support Tickets Writers Search
Government School: Six Year Old Guilty of Sexual Assault After Playing Tag

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
January 30, 2012

In politically correct San Francisco, a six year old boy was charged with sexual assault after playing a game of tag on the playground.
The child was accused of brushing his best friend’s leg or groin while the two were playing on the playground at Lupine Hills Elementary in Hercules two months ago, according to CBS in San Francisco.
The parent of the child said his son was held in the principal’s office and interrogated. The school coerced a confession from the child. He was suspended and a sexual battery charge was placed on his permanent school record, even though there is no such thing as sexual assault for a six year-old in California.
Only after the boy’s parents hired a lawyer and threatened to sue did the school back down."

They "interrogated" him for 4 hours.
This country is losing it's mind.

A 6 yr. old boy was kicked out of school for sexual harassment after he brushed another boy's thigh while they were running in a game of tag. Another child was removed from school because he drew a cross.

Document both of these incidents, please. Along with how they were ultimately resolved, assuming either of them happened in the first place.

Here ya go.

Alex Jones (radio host) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How about documentation from a credible source, instead of from a conspiracy-theory nut job?

Here ya go.

Alex Jones (radio host) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How about documentation from a credible source, instead of from a conspiracy-theory nut job?

De-Nile ain't just a river in Egypt for you, is it?

Hercules Family Battles Sex Assault Claim Against 6-Year-Old « CBS San Francisco

Report: East Bay first grader suspended for 'sexual assault' - San Jose Mercury News

"father claimed", wow, that is a whole lot of unbiased evidence there.:lol::lol:
You claimed the boy was charged with sexual assault. That was BS. There were no charges of sexual assault filed in this case. Your link doesn't even make that claim.
"Held in the office" "school coerced a confession"
Where did you get that "evidence"?:lol::lol:
"School officials decline to discuss" yet the BS article goes on with "the claim was removed from the boy's record"
If they would not discuss specifics then how the hell does anyone know what the school did with his record?:cuckoo:
You are about as naive and gullible as the PC folks are. No doubt probably something happened but these articles are about as lame rank hearsay as it gets.
They prove nothing and you know it.

Along with gay Christians, of which there are millions. There’s nothing in Christian doctrine or dogma anathema to homosexuality, that’s merely a contrivance of sinful humans.

Fortunately the Constitution is a secular document, the Nation ruled by secular law. The best and brightest will want to stay in a Nation where all are protected from religious tyranny.

And there is no such thing as a ‘gay agenda.’
If you are a true Christian you cannot be gay. As a Christian you follow Gods word, the Bible, which condemns homosexuality.

If you are a true Christian one does not eat hog sammiches at Bubba's House of Que and Tire repair Emporium.
The Bible condemns it.
Don't you know??

It is amazing to me how libtards can just make shit up and think it somehow counters the facts someone presents to them.

ROFLMAO

This site is so much fun.

Atty Says School Threatened, Punished Boy Who Opposed Gay Adoption | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

This is just getting started. It wont be much longer till Christians will have to talk about their religious beliefs in specially designated areas like smokers who have to go outside in so many places.

I give this about ten years and its all over due to the catastrophic withdrawal of Americas best and brightest who do not let the elites decide what is moral and stick instead to God's law.

Compare the gays to the right wing and the gays ARE the best and brightest. That crappy Christian muZak proves it beyond a doubt. The fact that right wingers have to pay gays to design their places of worship, the "Crystal Cathedral" among them, proves it.

It is interesting that you define the best and brightest based on music preferences and artistic preferences.

I am thinking of more basic things like a commitment to understanding and promoting Truth, and to use knowledge to help our society be more survivable and prosperous.

Gay militants are certainly the best at throwing tantrums and vindictiveness, but it wont replace the loss of honesty that bleeds from our elite more every year.

If you are a true Christian you cannot be gay. As a Christian you follow Gods word, the Bible, which condemns homosexuality.

If you are a true Christian one does not eat hog sammiches at Bubba's House of Que and Tire repair Emporium.
The Bible condemns it.
Don't you know??

It is amazing to me how libtards can just make shit up and think it somehow counters the facts someone presents to them.

ROFLMAO

This site is so much fun.

I vote Republican for 40 years+ and own 3 corporations.
Try again, just a little harder next time.
:lol:

"father claimed", wow, that is a whole lot of unbiased evidence there.:lol::lol:
You claimed the boy was charged with sexual assault. That was BS. There were no charges of sexual assault filed in this case. Your link doesn't even make that claim.
"School officials decline to discuss" yet the BS article goes on with "the claim was removed from the boy's record"
If they would not discuss specifics then how the hell does anyone know what the school did with his record?:cuckoo:
You are about as naive and gullible as the PC folks are. No doubt probably something happened but these articles are about as lame rank hearsay as it gets.

Yeah, for any libtard to take verbal testimony as fact, they have to be fellow libtards, a victimized minority or somehow advacning the libtard agenda.

Otherwise they need forensic evidence, lol.

Here ya go.

" Home
Alex Jones Radio Show
Listen Live Listen Windows Media Listen On The Internet About Alex Jones News
U.S. News World News Economic Crisis World at War Big Brother Police State Science & Technology Medical Tyranny Constitution Border Control & Illegal Immigration War on Terror September 11 Hot News Humor Multimedia
Alex Jones DVD’s Alex Jones Interviews The Grove Video Clips Prison Planet Forum
Advertise
Store
Infowars Main Store Infowars Classic Store Contact
Support Tickets Writers Search
Government School: Six Year Old Guilty of Sexual Assault After Playing Tag

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
January 30, 2012

In politically correct San Francisco, a six year old boy was charged with sexual assault after playing a game of tag on the playground.
The child was accused of brushing his best friend’s leg or groin while the two were playing on the playground at Lupine Hills Elementary in Hercules two months ago, according to CBS in San Francisco.
The parent of the child said his son was held in the principal’s office and interrogated. The school coerced a confession from the child. He was suspended and a sexual battery charge was placed on his permanent school record, even though there is no such thing as sexual assault for a six year-old in California.
Only after the boy’s parents hired a lawyer and threatened to sue did the school back down."

They "interrogated" him for 4 hours.
This country is losing it's mind.

And with the libtards running interference for these monsters it will only get much worse.

The complaint against anit-bullying laws that cover the use of gay slurs is that many if not most of them do not exempt people who are merely stating their religious beliefs and not making threats of any kind.

To tell a liar that you think he is a liar is not bullying. It is simply telling the Truth.

To tell a kid that is having sex before marriage that you believe that is fornication is also not bullying but simply expressing moral beliefs.

Gays are using these anti-bullying laws to shut up Christian speach which is the whole point of their insisting that no exemption for nonthreatening expression of religious belief in these laws.

Those were both highly unlikely claims. That a six-year-old would ever be charged with sexual harassment is preposterous, and that a student would be kicked out of school for drawing a cross even more preposterous. I don't find it incredible at all that someone would CLAIM something like this happened, and the evidence presented so far supports THAT. What it doesn't support is that either of them actually did.

Yeah, for any libtard to take verbal testimony as fact, they have to be fellow libtards, a victimized minority or somehow advacning the libtard agenda.

Otherwise they need forensic evidence, lol.

You may believe everything you read but in my world, the real world as I have been a licensed forensic investigator for 34 years, I require something other than he said, she said.
If you do not know that anyone can claim anything anywhere anyplace then you need to be told.
You are a closet liberal. All you require is if it matches your ideology and that makes it fact.

Schools need to take the issue of bullying seriously. Stop thinking of it as simply meeting a criteria or another legislative overreaching demand. Creating an atmosphere of safety and zero tolerance, where bullying is simply understood as unacceptable, is critical to the long lasting change and ensuring youth security and well being. Assemblies with staff will not accomplish this. It’s about culture change.
:clap2:

Forum List

Back