Wisconsin Use of Anti-Bullying Laws to Intimidate Those Opposed to Gay Agenda

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Atty Says School Threatened, Punished Boy Who Opposed Gay Adoption | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

This is just getting started. It wont be much longer till Christians will have to talk about their religious beliefs in specially designated areas like smokers who have to go outside in so many places.

I give this about ten years and its all over due to the catastrophic withdrawal of Americas best and brightest who do not let the elites decide what is moral and stick instead to God's law.

This whole gay marriage debate isn't about "Equal rights" (especially since everyone has the same rights now). This debate is about getting some way to legally attack people of faith.

This is just getting started. It wont be much longer till Christians will have to talk about their religious beliefs in specially designated areas like smokers who have to go outside in so many places.

Along with gay Christians, of which there are millions. There’s nothing in Christian doctrine or dogma anathema to homosexuality, that’s merely a contrivance of sinful humans.

I give this about ten years and its all over due to the catastrophic withdrawal of Americas best and brightest who do not let the elites decide what is moral and stick instead to God's law.

Fortunately the Constitution is a secular document, the Nation ruled by secular law. The best and brightest will want to stay in a Nation where all are protected from religious tyranny.

And there is no such thing as a ‘gay agenda.’

:rolleyes:

please

if you "people of faith" were attacked 1/10 the amount you claim you are, you'd all be gone.

It is interesting that you couldnt care less about a kid in school having been threatened and bullied by a school superintendant and deflect the whole matter with your ridiculous assertion.

I guess most bigots are like that when it comes to dehumanizing other people.

Along with gay Christians, of which there are millions. There’s nothing in Christian doctrine or dogma anathema to homosexuality, that’s merely a contrivance of sinful humans.

Fortunately the Constitution is a secular document, the Nation ruled by secular law. The best and brightest will want to stay in a Nation where all are protected from religious tyranny.

And there is no such thing as a ‘gay agenda.’

1. What is your source for millions of gay christians? Most Christians would say that if you are a practicing homosexual you cannot be a Christian.

2. As to nothing in Christian doctrine that make homosexuality anathema, try reading the first chapeter of the book of Romans sometime, Einstein.

3. You 'best and brightes' are busy instituting a secular tyrany much like the Jacobins and Communists did. I have met several people who survived the Communist take overs in Hungary, Romania and Vietnam and many of them have warned me that the American left is doing the exact same kind of things the Communists did to lay the ground work for anti-Christian programes back in the old commie days. Hell, the Vietnamese Commies are STILL doing it.

You are sadly uninformed on this topic, obviously.

’
The Bible is full of verses condemning homosexuals and homosexuality as a wicked and immoral sin against God.

To say that is doesn't is a blatant lie. :doubt:

please

if you "people of faith" were attacked 1/10 the amount you claim you are, you'd all be gone.

It is interesting that you couldnt care less about a kid in school having been threatened and bullied by a school superintendant and deflect the whole matter with your ridiculous assertion.

there is no proof beyond the words of his lawyer that this kid was threatened and bullied.

he had his article pulled from the school paper.

boo fucking hoo

i'll defer to your expertise on what bigots do. clearly, you speak from experience. :lol:

"Attorney says"
and you gullible and naive folks eat it up like hogs on slop.
I bet 10K that the attorney's fee was over 10K.
Don't you folks want to see THE EVIDENCE of what happened BEFORE you judge.
Of course not. Your closed minds have already reached a verdict.

’
The Bible is full of verses condemning homosexuals and homosexuality as a wicked and immoral sin against God.

Have you accepted Jesus as your saviour?

please

Which is exactly what you are doing to gay people. I think it fantastic if bigotted morons who treat gays like shit are called bullies...

please

Which is exactly what you are doing to gay people. I think it fantastic if bigotted morons who treat gays like shit are called bullies...

You don't know what a bully is do you?

’

Have you accepted Jesus as your saviour?

Whether he has or not is irrelevant to his point.

There are behaviors that are good and behaviors that are bad. That's life. The question is are you going to choose good ones over bad one.

You don't know what a bully is do you?

Yeah, I do. I like the premise of what the OP was about. Thought the school super over reacted a little....

please

there is no proof beyond the words of his lawyer that this kid was threatened and bullied.

With the new antibullying laws there is no other need for proof. Besides that thekid has witnesses, doofus.

he had his article pulled from the school paper.

boo fucking hoo

i'll defer to your expertise on what bigots do. clearly, you speak from experience. :lol:

Except that I am not a bigot. You would simply prefer to think I am because I disagree with your agenda.

please

Which is exactly what you are doing to gay people.

And what do you allege that I do to gay people?

I think it fantastic if bigotted morons who treat gays like shit are called bullies...

Except the kid didnt treat any gays like shit.

Even when the case is clear that a Christian was being persecuted for his faith, you want to paint the gays as the victim anyway, lol.

Forum List

Back