Wisconsin Use of Anti-Bullying Laws to Intimidate Those Opposed to Gay Agenda

The school stated that [the student] Wegner’s opinion was a “form of bullying and disrespect.” Utterly ridiculous and 100% wrong. The superintendent's actions are though.

“The superintendent wants everyone to accept homosexuality as normative and homosexual adoption as something that should be standard practices,” Staver said. “In doing so, he’s belittling the views and the biblical views of many people across this country. He is playing a zero-sum game. He’s not interested in dialogue. He wants to cram his view down the throat of everyone else and will not tolerate an opposing viewpoint.”

What a jackass. The superintendent ought to be suspended for bullying and disrespecting the student. This is where the whole 'gay' thing loses me. I don't care who you sleep with (so stop telling me, stop making it an issue, 'mkay?) or what you do in the privacy of your life. But the minute it crosses over to 'you are not allowed your opinion if it differs from what WE say' . . . bullshit. Go live your life and stop trying to force everyone to accept your lifestyle. By demonizing and bullying those with differing opinions you become the very thing you're fighting against. Duh.

There are behaviors that are good and behaviors that are bad. That's life. The question is are you going to choose good ones over bad one.

There is also the question of which is which. Despite what some people here seem to think, this is not a question to be resolved by resort to writings thousands of years old.

As for the OP, while I would consider the school's action to be overreacting if it occurred as described, we have no RELIABLE source indicating that it did.

Last edited:
The Bible is full of verses condemning homosexuals and homosexuality as a wicked and immoral sin against God.

To say that is doesn't is a blatant lie. :doubt:

Have you accepted Jesus as your saviour?

Whether he has or not is irrelevant to his point.

There are behaviors that are good and behaviors that are bad. That's life. The question is are you going to choose good ones over bad one.

Bullying gay folk is bad behavior.
The question is are you going to choose that behavior.
My agenda does not include labeling homsexuals as bad people.
I have no agenda on gay folk. Sounds like you have one.

All we have is rank hear say in this so far and I am open to hear both sides.
So far we have little of no evidence of anything one way or another.

This whole gay marriage debate isn't about "Equal rights" (especially since everyone has the same rights now). This debate is about getting some way to legally attack people of faith.

How does not being able to marry the person of your choice not become a matter of "Equal Rights"? You seem to be twisting the logic. It's more like, everyone has the right to marry someone you approve of!!! :doubt:

Things that do bother me about this:
1. The kid should have never been called into the office about this without a parent there.
2. If this kid WAS asked to write a dissenting opinion for publication then I would want discipline on the school superintendent asap.

:rolleyes:

please

if you "people of faith" were attacked 1/10 the amount you claim you are, you'd all be gone.

And if there were really the 'religious tyranny' going on that those on the left claim, we would already be a theocrasy. :eusa_shhh:

Have you accepted Jesus as your saviour?

Since when is opposition to gay marriage considered 'bullying'?

Since when is opposition to gay marriage considered 'bullying'?

Since they have become capable of getting away with it.

This is just getting started. It wont be much longer till Christians will have to talk about their religious beliefs in specially designated areas like smokers who have to go outside in so many places.

Along with gay Christians, of which there are millions. There’s nothing in Christian doctrine or dogma anathema to homosexuality, that’s merely a contrivance of sinful humans.

I give this about ten years and its all over due to the catastrophic withdrawal of Americas best and brightest who do not let the elites decide what is moral and stick instead to God's law.

Fortunately the Constitution is a secular document, the Nation ruled by secular law. The best and brightest will want to stay in a Nation where all are protected from religious tyranny.

And there is no such thing as a ‘gay agenda.’
If you are a true Christian you cannot be gay. As a Christian you follow Gods word, the Bible, which condemns homosexuality.

Atty Says School Threatened, Punished Boy Who Opposed Gay Adoption | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

This is just getting started. It wont be much longer till Christians will have to talk about their religious beliefs in specially designated areas like smokers who have to go outside in so many places.

I give this about ten years and its all over due to the catastrophic withdrawal of Americas best and brightest who do not let the elites decide what is moral and stick instead to God's law.

A 6 yr. old boy was kicked out of school for sexual harassment after he brushed another boy's thigh while they were running in a game of tag. Another child was removed from school because he drew a cross. The doctrine of Christians and the agenda of our school system no longer mesh. Heston was right when he remarked:
Political correctness is tyranny with manners.
Since then it has become tyranny.

This whole gay marriage debate isn't about "Equal rights" (especially since everyone has the same rights now). This debate is about getting some way to legally attack people of faith.

How does not being able to marry the person of your choice not become a matter of "Equal Rights"? You seem to be twisting the logic. It's more like, everyone has the right to marry someone you approve of!!! :doubt:

That is not true and if you would give it a moments critical thought you would realize that marriage has been restricted in several categories, from being too young, to having multiple wives to keeping within the same species.

I've read several sci fi stories in the past where characters want to marry androids.

Who knows what some people will want to do as time goes on?

But the point of marriage is starting a family that has children and which will train and nourish our next generation.

Considering the left's promotion of abortion on demand and zero population growth, I can see how they might find policies regarding marriage to be pointless though.

Along with gay Christians, of which there are millions. There’s nothing in Christian doctrine or dogma anathema to homosexuality, that’s merely a contrivance of sinful humans.

Fortunately the Constitution is a secular document, the Nation ruled by secular law. The best and brightest will want to stay in a Nation where all are protected from religious tyranny.

And there is no such thing as a ‘gay agenda.’
If you are a true Christian you cannot be gay. As a Christian you follow Gods word, the Bible, which condemns homosexuality.

If you are a true Christian one does not eat hog sammiches at Bubba's House of Que and Tire repair Emporium.
The Bible condemns it.
Don't you know??

A 6 yr. old boy was kicked out of school for sexual harassment after he brushed another boy's thigh while they were running in a game of tag. Another child was removed from school because he drew a cross.

Document both of these incidents, please. Along with how they were ultimately resolved, assuming either of them happened in the first place.

Which is exactly what you are doing to gay people. I think it fantastic if bigotted morons who treat gays like shit are called bullies...

You don't know what a bully is do you?

Yeah, I do. I like the premise of what the OP was about. Thought the school super over reacted a little....

Well, Grumpy, I'm kind of wondering who this 'you' is that you referred to. Are you addressing a specific person or a group of individuals?

Atty Says School Threatened, Punished Boy Who Opposed Gay Adoption | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Compare the gays to the right wing and the gays ARE the best and brightest. That crappy Christian muZak proves it beyond a doubt. The fact that right wingers have to pay gays to design their places of worship, the "Crystal Cathedral" among them, proves it.

Compare the gays to the right wing and the gays ARE the best and brightest.

Heh. Thinking of some of the right-wing gays I've known, I'm not so sure about this . . .

I personally knew a right wing gay once. Then he became a Democrat. He got tired of conservative girls trying to "change" him. You know what I mean.

Forum List

Back