Wisconsin senate supermajority win

True, they all passed.

Advise the state legislature to require able-bodied childless adults to look for work in order to receive tax-payer funded welfare benefits

Authorize the state legislature to define serious harm in relation to the conditions a judge imposes on an accused person released before conviction

Authorize judges to impose cash bail on an accused person of a violent crime based on circumstances, like the need to protect the community from serious harm and the probability the accused will not appear in court
Poor Dems, they lost the culture war in WI. :eusa_boohoo:

While left celebrates their win in the WI Supreme Court, the branch "closest to the people" the GOP in the State Legislature has won a supermajority, giving it the power to impeach any statewide office holder including Democrat Gov. Evers. It can also make law regarding election integrity or anything else which cannot be struck down by the court or they can simply impeach the justices. This is the REAL news as delusional liberals celebrate their victory, which was driven by youth turnout in response to left scare tactics over the abortion issue.

Now the GOP holds the Senate by a supermajority and the Assembly by 65 to 34.

On Wisconsin!

A liberal just won the Wisconsin Supreme Court race. Republicans are already talking about impeaching her.

It is not the branch that is closest to the people. It is a tyrannical dictatorship.

I was working the election last night for my Wisconsin township. I was surprised how many ballots had no selection for candidates, only the initiatives. Our guy would have been a good SC judge, he just ran a shitty campaign.

Our township was overwhelmingly conservative, but Madison and Milwaukee always seem to overwhelm everyone else.
He would have been awful. He's on record saying how people on social security are not favorable. He was a bad bad bad candidate. He would have to kiss my feet and apologize to get my vote. And I wouldn't vote for the democrat. Wise up

Wisconsin Republicans won a supermajority in the state senate on Tuesday, giving them necessary votes to impeach statewide officials, including the state’s Democratic governor and potentially state supreme court justices.

Wow, life gets interesting.

Wisconsin senate supermajority win gives Republicans impeachment power
Well we can start right in on the bitch who just was illegally elected to the high court via a totally illegal voter bribery scam which was very successful! Impeach her immediately!

Forum List

Back