Wisconsin senate supermajority win

Yeah but they control the state supreme court now and can use them to override any victories.

Nope. They could impeach the entire Supreme Court tomorrow if they wanted to. WI law allows any statewide office holder to be impeached. They should, just to start America on a clean sweep away from communist totalitarian destruction. The state houses are our last hope.

Also, voters in WI overwhelmingly approved the GOP ballot initiatives. Dems got their ass handed to them on those. Yet the asshole lying MSM is out there claiming Dems won the culture war. That's clearly not the case.

I'm a wisc resident and didn't cast a vote. Just couldn't like either candidate.

Also, voters in WI overwhelmingly approved the GOP ballot initiatives. Dems got their ass handed to them on those. Yet the asshole lying MSM is out there claiming Dems won the culture war. That's clearly not the case.

True, they all passed.

Advise the state legislature to require able-bodied childless adults to look for work in order to receive tax-payer funded welfare benefits

Authorize the state legislature to define serious harm in relation to the conditions a judge imposes on an accused person released before conviction

Authorize judges to impose cash bail on an accused person of a violent crime based on circumstances, like the need to protect the community from serious harm and the probability the accused will not appear in court

I'm a wisc resident and didn't cast a vote. Just couldn't like either candidate.

I was working the election last night for my Wisconsin township. I was surprised how many ballots had no selection for candidates, only the initiatives. Our guy would have been a good SC judge, he just ran a shitty campaign.

Our township was overwhelmingly conservative, but Madison and Milwaukee always seem to overwhelm everyone else.

True, they all passed.

Advise the state legislature to require able-bodied childless adults to look for work in order to receive tax-payer funded welfare benefits

Authorize the state legislature to define serious harm in relation to the conditions a judge imposes on an accused person released before conviction

Authorize judges to impose cash bail on an accused person of a violent crime based on circumstances, like the need to protect the community from serious harm and the probability the accused will not appear in court
The work question is already law in WI so…

Nope, and everyone knows that not to be true.

The only partisan bullshit was republic sycophants trying to convince anyone to disregard what they could all see.

A true Don't Look Up moment.
It's true. Only demscum hate the truth.

Forum List

Back