Wisconsin NG readies for Rittenhouse decision

Wisconsin Governor has decided to "Be Prepared" for the aftermath of the Rittenhouse trial.

I expect people protesting in the streets no matter the outcome.

Thoughts?
Good move, being proactive instead of reactive. 500 is not much, though, about a heavy Battalion. Probably should have 3 times that many on alert, bags and equipment loaded.

Wisconsin Governor has decided to "Be Prepared" for the aftermath of the Rittenhouse trial.

I expect people protesting in the streets no matter the outcome.

Thoughts?
Meh maybe it's just me not really caring all that much about the trial (I have not been following it at all and just hear bits and pieces of what is going on) but I think it's a big nothing burger. There are good and bad points of announcing the National Guard being on standby, so that is pretty much a wash. But I guess we shall see.

The Democrat leadership in Kenosha won't do jackshit.

They let the goddamn Negroes and Communists do all the property damage their little heart's desired back last August so they won't do jackshit now.
Lying piece of shit. Why do you continue to lie when presented with facts? Do you just honestly not care about reality?

Lying piece of shit. Why do you continue to lie when presented with facts? Do you just honestly not care about reality?

You are confused Moon Bat.

On the first day of the trial a Kenosha policeman testified that they were ordered to not response to property damage. Only a threat to life.

The filthy Democrat leadership made the decision to let the fucking Negroes and Communists get away with destroying anything they wanted.

What makes you think they won't do the same thing now?

In your previous post, you said you have not been following the issue, yet here you are telling somebody who actually HAS followed the issue a liar.

Your combination of ignorance and hubris seems almost a requirement to be an authoritarian leftist these days.

1636823569570.png

The Democrat leadership in Kenosha won't do jackshit.

They let the goddamn Negroes and Communists do all the property damage their little heart's desired back last August so they won't do jackshit now.
Maybe another Rittenhouse event would be called for.

You are confused Moon Bat.

On the first day of the trial a Kenosha policeman testified that they were ordered to not response to property damage. Only a threat to life.

The filthy Democrat leadership made the decision to let the fucking Negroes and Communists get away with destroying anything they wanted.

What makes you think they won't do the same thing now?
You are lying. Texts show Kenosha officers called armed civilians ‘very friendly’ hours before Rittenhouse shooting - Wisconsin Examiner

This article specifically states the cops were out there doing their job. Cops were responding with rubber bullets. It also states an armed gang called the "Kenosha Guard" invited armed citizens into Kenosha ie people like Kyle. This gang instructed the police NOT to arrest members of their gang, as if THEY were in charge lol. So just stop lying

In your previous post, you said you have not been following the issue, yet here you are telling somebody who actually HAS followed the issue a liar.

Your combination of ignorance and hubris seems almost a requirement to be an authoritarian leftist these days.
I said I wasnt following the trial, dumbass. On top of that, the user "Flash" is a self admitted racist. He's also a liar. His mind is so clouded with all his bullshit all he knows how to do is lie. And I just proved it.

Hopefully people start to fire at will against rioters.

Forum List

Back