Wisconsin NG readies for Rittenhouse decision

Who said anything about publishing? It's on you to prove it exists. So far, you've provided no evidence. Are there leftists protesting? Absolutely. But proving there is some organized group called "Antifa" is a whole different thing.

"Protests"? Try coordinated and sustained rioting, you dishonest lefty hack.

1636980036849.png

1636980092769.png

1636980109815.png

1636980160177.png

Fascism is effectively dead in the western world. It survives as a fringe that spends most of it's time, trying to latch onto bigger movements to give itself the illusion of relevance.

. That you people have made a science out of smearing good people with it's label, is just a testimony to how bankrupt your own actual ideas are.

I'm putting you on ignore because you are rude as helll.

Wisconsin Governor has decided to "Be Prepared" for the aftermath of the Rittenhouse trial.

I expect people protesting in the streets no matter the outcome.

Thoughts?

You're right, "certain people" will destroy other peoples' property no matter what the outcome is.

"Leaving courthouse tonight, Rittenhouse attorney Mark Richards said when he saw jurors in the courtroom tonight he thought the jury was 6-6 split"

So apparently Jury deadlocked at 6-6.

:dunno:

"Leaving courthouse tonight, Rittenhouse attorney Mark Richards said when he saw jurors in the courtroom tonight he thought the jury was 6-6 split"

So apparently Jury deadlocked at 6-6.

:dunno:

Jesus Christ. How can HALF the people look at this evidence and want to convict Rittenhouse. WTF is wrong with this country.

Wisconsin Governor has decided to "Be Prepared" for the aftermath of the Rittenhouse trial.

I expect people protesting in the streets no matter the outcome.

Thoughts?
Democrats are dicks. They can't wait to cause destruction and loot and rob people that have nothing to do with any of this . They are scum . I hope the National Guard mows them down like the no good terrorists that they are . Good riddance! Anti American as one can be. Are you American, or are you a Democrat?

Forum List

Back