Wisconsin made me proud tonight.

Seriously........What it is about is helping to set a precedence nationwide. That the union strangleholds on states, their members, and the taxpayers is coming to an end. One state at a time.

And it's long overdue.

You tax and spend, big government liberals just hate that shit.......Too fuckin' bad!

First of all, I'm not a liberal. Second, it DOESN'T set a precedent nationwide. It has nothing to do with the rest of the nation. This is about Wisconsin and Wisconsin alone. But you supposed conservatives can't grasp that.
The hell it doesn't!.........Wins like this lets states know they can do the same damn thing.

In fact, on our local news, A couple of dem politicians just stated in response to the Wisconsin win, that California may have to pursue a similar path. The public unions are strangling this state. Along with the out of control tax and spend liberal policies.

Like most on the far left, JFK is starting to have a serious mental meltdown. He's stuck in late 2008 when things were all gay...................

Not anymore s0n..........and you know it. And its funny as shit!!!!:fu:

Everywhere you turn, you see liberal public policy getting kicked squarely in the balls.

WIN

Good! Some Legislators with a SPINE. We need more.

Again with this "we" business. Unless you're from WI, YOU DON'T HAVE LEGISLATORS IN WISCONSIN. THEY DO, NOT YOU.

Conservative movement you big DOPE. More States will follow...even New York...watch for it.

The people are fed up and BROKE...where ya been? under a rock?

It is rare these days that I get a genuine sense of pride from the actions of ANY political body, but Wisconsin's Senate showed a lot of courage, a lot of conviction, and sent a message that the process will not be killed, no matter WHO is attacking it.

Kudos, and thanks, to Wisconsin!

And Idaho too!

I agree. The political system is that if you are elected to office, you should be there to up-hold your duties. If you decided to flee instead of doing the job you are elected to do - shame on you. The Democrats would not have fled if they had the majority and the ability to over rule the pending vote. However, they decided to take the cowards' way out and it backfired in their faces. I love it. I too, am proud of the Governor for standing his ground and I'm proud of the Wisconsin Senate for not allowing the people who disagree with them to outshout or change their opinions and their vote. Wisconsin did good.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Seriously........What it is about is helping to set a precedence nationwide. That the union strangleholds on states, their members, and the taxpayers is coming to an end. One state at a time.

And it's long overdue.

You tax and spend, big government liberals just hate that shit.......Too fuckin' bad!

First of all, I'm not a liberal. Second, it DOESN'T set a precedent nationwide. It has nothing to do with the rest of the nation. This is about Wisconsin and Wisconsin alone. But you supposed conservatives can't grasp that.
The hell it doesn't!.........Wins like this lets states know they can do the same damn thing.

In fact, on our local news, A couple of dem politicians just stated in response to the Wisconsin win, that California may have to pursue a similar path. The public unions are strangling this state. Along with the out of control tax and spend liberal policies.

Their world is starting to cave in...

Ah! But other States are following suit...what was that about precident?

And as far as I'm concerned each state can handle similar issues however they please. But it's a matter for each state to deal with individually. Does your state have a problem with unionized teachers or other government employees? If so, your state needs to deal with that issue irrespective of what other states do or don't do.

If you aren't already watching MSNBC right now, you really should be. Michael Moore is on the verge of tears.

He just got so close to crying during the handcuff bit.

"This is what's coming for you" :lol: :lol:

yeah...Moore is an Idiot. He decries the same system that made him rich. He's an atypical Statist Hypocrite.

If you aren't already watching MSNBC right now, you really should be. Michael Moore is on the verge of tears.
Thanks for the heads up.... I just caught his last couple o'minutes before they went to commercial.

He's about to blow an aneurysm straight out his friggin ear!:evil:

Madcow better move over a lil' bit to avoid the pending mess!

:lol:

Last edited:
I understand it perfectly. That's why I understand this is ENTIRELY A STATE MATTER AND NOT A MATTER FOR THE REST OF THE COUNTRY!

Ok, look here, fuck chop. This is a political forum. It was created so that people all around the world can express their opinion on what ever they want. If I want to express an opinion on what happens in Wisconsin, then I'm going to fucking express my opinion on what happens in Wisconsin. If you don't want to do that then you can avoid the thread and shut the fuck up.

youre-fucking-retarded-300x300.jpg

yeah...Moore is an Idiot. He decries the same system that made him rich. He's an atypical Statist Hypocrite.

I'd have some respect for the man if he set an example and willingly handed over 80% of his wealth to the U.S. government like he's advocating everyone else do.

Which, if you're a supporter of state individuality, such should then be seen as a sad thing. It's sad that too many people in this country think in such a way that an individual state's issues cannot be well dealt with, unless the rest of the country is doing similar things. I want my state to deal with its own issues on the merits of state concerns. I really don't want my state making policy based on what other states decide to do for themselves.

I'd have some respect for the man if he set an example and willingly handed over 80% of his wealth to the U.S. government like he's advocating everyone else do.

See? This is the thing, isn't it? The same can be said of several legislators...and those that make laws for the rest of us but refuse to include themselves.

Last time I checked they were citizens as well...

Conservative movement you big DOPE. More States will follow...even New York...watch for it.

The people are fed up and BROKE...where ya been? under a rock?

Why do you want a conservative movement across the country for state issues? What is wrong with states being far left wing lunatic liberals in the way they handle their internal affairs, if that's what the people want? Why are you do determined to impress your own views on the people of entire other states?

Which, if you're a supporter of state individuality, such should then be seen as a sad thing. It's sad that too many people in this country think in such a way that an individual state's issues cannot be well dealt with, unless the rest of the country is doing similar things. I want my state to deal with its own issues on the merits of state concerns. I really don't want my state making policy based on what other states decide to do for themselves.

And you think that other States had influence on Walker and the WI Repubs?

You think that when I sent him my money, he actually paused for a moment and thought "How can I do something here in Wisconsin that will help him there in Alabama?"

You're either incredibly dumb, or incredibly naive.

Or both.

Forum List

Back