Wisconsin made me proud tonight.

Notice how he said "we won"? What did HE win? What was his involvement? In truth, absolutely none, other than his watching from the sidelines. Yet he obviously feels personally invested. If he were from Wisconsin I could understand him taking a side such that in the end it was even possible to say "we won" or "we lost." His desire for a given outcome in a regional political issue in which he was not actually involved, that had nothing to do with him, nor has any effect on him because its of a completely different region than that in which he lives, seems to me as a controlling mindset. How can he want one outcome or the other?

As an observer, the only outcome for which I can find room to hope is that the will of the people is done, whatever that may be. That their democratic process in WI will be done, with whatever result may come of the particular issue. But he has made it clear that his desire was to see a particular desire. He doesn't seem to care what the will of the people of WI may be. He cares that he will have the satisfaction of seeing his desires be established over the people of WI.

Well the American Dream officially died today. Republicans bitch all the time, use everything they can to get bills past. They do what republicans do best, break the law to get what they want. We compromised, we had bi-partisan meetings trying to bring you to the table.

Republicans just don't care. You assholes don't want to compromise, you just jammed your radical anti-american agenda. Wisconsin and America are against you. You just dug your grave in 2012.

Well the American Dream officially died today. Republicans bitch all the time, use everything they can to get bills past. They do what republicans do best, break the law to get what they want. We compromised, we had bi-partisan meetings trying to bring you to the table.

Republicans just don't care. You assholes don't want to compromise, you just jammed your radical anti-american agenda. Wisconsin and America are against you. You just dug your grave in 2012.

We won.

Gameover-web-final.jpg

Not surprising. Also not that meaningful. Teachers can still call a strike, and the state can agree to terms or try to replace them.

This is also a lesson: if you want to hold onto something, you have to be vigilant. Lots of good folks in Wisconsin took their collective bargainIng powers for granted and paid for that. There is a lesson here for gun supporters, Pro-choicers, affirmative action folks, etc.

Notice how he said "we won"? What did HE win? What was his involvement? In truth, absolutely none, other than his watching from the sidelines. Yet he obviously feels personally invested. If he were from Wisconsin I could understand him taking a side such that in the end it was even possible to say "we won" or "we lost." His desire for a given outcome in a regional political issue in which he was not actually involved, that had nothing to do with him, nor has any effect on him because its of a completely different region than that in which he lives, seems to me as a controlling mindset. How can he want one outcome or the other?

As an observer, the only outcome for which I can find room to hope is that the will of the people is done, whatever that may be. That their democratic process in WI will be done, with whatever result may come of the particular issue. But he has made it clear that his desire was to see a particular desire. He doesn't seem to care what the will of the people of WI may be. He cares that he will have the satisfaction of seeing his desires be established over the people of WI.
Your projections are fuckin' comical.

Seriously........What it is about is helping to set a precedence nationwide. That the union strangleholds on states, their members, and the taxpayers is coming to an end. One state at a time.

And it's long overdue.

You tax and spend, big government liberals just hate that shit.......Too fuckin' bad!

Throwing in the towel so soon?:doubt:

Uhm....we won.

I'm in the other thread.

If you think that "vote" is going to hold up..I got swamp land in Florida for sale.

Interested?

It comes with rats the size of cats you can shoot at..:lol:

Actually, I don't think its going to hold up. There are a couple of twists there:

1. Will it require a 2 hour notice (they only gave 1 hour, 51 minutes), or 24 hours? A Judge will rule on that in the morning.
2. If the vote is thrown out, can they revert to the original Bill if any of the Dems have returned? (Some of the Dems have indicated they will return to work tomorrow).

In either case:

Gameover-web-final.jpg

Your projections are fuckin' comical.

Seriously........What it is about is helping to set a precedence nationwide. That the union strangleholds on states, their members, and the taxpayers is coming to an end. One state at a time.

And it's long overdue.

You tax and spend, big government liberals just hate that shit.......Too fuckin' bad!

I'm fully vested.

I sent $$$ to Walker before and after the election.

You compromised? When the heck did you do that?

Nope.

I'm not from New York either, but I have an opinion about 9/11.

And I hate the Yankees. But how are you proud over Wisconsin? That's like me saying that Canada did me proud for whatever they did today in Parliament.

Really so being proud of what another state in the US did, is no different than being proud of what another country did?

Clearly another person who does not under stand a federal Republic, or our system of Dual Sovereignty.

We won.

Gameover-web-final.jpg

You haven't won shit. You will lose. You will lose this battle, you will lose in 2012, 2014, and 2016.

The Will of the people in WIS was just carried out by it's elected representatives. Who the hell are you to imply anything else?

We won.

Gameover-web-final.jpg

You haven't won shit. You will lose. You will lose this battle, you will lose in 2012, 2014, and 2016.

Please do hold on to that Arrogance. It is going to make nov 3rd so much fun.

Ok, Van Jones!.......Whatever you say ya' lil' commie!

Don't you have some of your former fellow prisoners to go visit?........Go put some money on their books. redistribute that wealth. They're jonesin' for Ramen Noodles and Pay Day bars, god dammit!

Last edited:

You compromised? When the heck did you do that?
Obamacare?

LMAO!:lol::lol::lol:

It is rare these days that I get a genuine sense of pride from the actions of ANY political body, but Wisconsin's Senate showed a lot of courage, a lot of conviction, and sent a message that the process will not be killed, no matter WHO is attacking it.

Kudos, and thanks, to Wisconsin!

And Idaho too!

Florida to follow...

Last edited by a moderator:

You're

An

Idiot

Forum List

Back